Hishiro finally realized it
AnxRyou going strong
This better have a happy ending.

>Hishiro figures out she's in love with kaizuku before he does

how slow is he?

implying Hishiro is going to do anything about this

He realizes it, but doesn't want to bone b&

>Translations are back on track
what happened? i was wondering why there wasn't any new chapters. happy that it's back

Man that double head pat was adorable! I haven't been able to stop smiling about it since I read it. Also, An and Ryo inching closer together as they read the texts was hilarious.

Now they just need to make sure they have confirmation fron Kaizaki (as I think only we officially know that he likes her too) and then operation OTP can be started without restraint!

Hell yeah.

But it's legal. That's what's killing me. Put her back in the braids and glasses and bang the hell out of her.

Translator went on vacation or something. It was over on his website multiple times.

>mfw reading this chapter

Autismoe still best moe.

Come to think of it doesn't CR translate ReLife? I had to see the raws to quench my hishiron fix.
So what's left for the manga to do? Only developing those two and building up to a mutual reveal /w all the drama that it ensues.

The only other thing he can make is an arc based on Honkers and her two friends but no one cares about them.

Pic unrelated, it's just the first thing that came up

It would be cool if we could get another season to round off the series.
I feel like its unlikely though.

they probably don't know how to set it up with their shitty reader anyway

Erased was such shit.

it begins

SHE FINALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

>implying Hishiro is going to do anything about thisT
That's what An is for. She's 100% going to stir up shit.

She actually looked happy too, I loved the little smile she had when she reached up. She didn't seem awkward about it, she actually seemed comfortable with the fact she loved him and it gave her some confidence.

How wonderful

People need to conspire and get the two of them together, alone and outside of school for once. I'm sure there would be hugging.

Finally got to watch the anime and recently caught up with the manga and oh boy, it has been a long road but glad it's finally happening.

Hishiron a cute.

All is as it should be.

I am so happy.

>pic

I don't get it.

Watch the show again. Play real close attention to the soundtrack.

Unless I'm missing something too, it's probably that fucking piano track. It's overused and it's somewhat terrible. Besides the rushed nature of the ending relative to the manga (which makes a bit of sense given that they didn't know if a second season would ever be adapted), the non-OP/ED soundtrack is probably the worst part of the adaptation.

How many chapters did the anime cover?

watched ReLife anime; expected adult going through school again; got jazz piano music
Something like this, anyway

The image is a "WEG", or "Watched-Expected-Got", a long established method of discussing/reviewing/summarizing/making a joke about shows.

In the 'what' panel, we see that user has watched 'Re:Life'
In 'expected', we see erased, a series about a man who travels back in time to when he was a kid, indicating that what user expected was a series about a man reliving his youth in some fashion. This is a reasonable expectation, given only a passing familiarity with the subject matter or synopsis.
In 'got', we see a man playing a piano. This is a reference to the fact that the anime's OST heavily relies on piano pieces. It is humorous, because that is not what you would expect him to have gotten out of the show, and as such contrasts with the 'expected' section.

It was exciting reading these two chapters but, what's now? It's fell very slow. I'll wait for something bigger.

>The only other thing he can make is an arc based on Honkers and her two friends but no one cares about them.

Maybe it can be an arc were they help her and finish ending together too? Looks like it (based on others drama manga).

Around 108 from what I remember, with the big 111 reveal tacked on.

So what's next? They're barely in September right? What kind of events are there aside from taking Central Exams, Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day before the year ends?

At the speed it's going we'll have the volleyball girl get hooked up with the emo dude and the supports get together before the ending. Or do you anons think it could it go and start shit right now with how things have recently advanced?

Why would you delete the correctly quoted post

>The only other thing he can make is an arc based on Honkers and her two friends but no one cares about them.
No, there's still the obvious Yoake/Onoya arc that needs to be tackled at some point. They have their own issues and it's pretty clear that neither can solve each other's issue, so they need Kaizaki and possibly Hishiro for this.

Because I wrote expected twice. Then I tried to repost it and fucked up again. Fuck it, I'm getting some sleep.

>we'll have the volleyball girl get hooked up with the emo dude and the supports get together before the ending
I hope not. They're tertiary characters at this point, and 150's ending shot is a strong sign that we're near-permanently going to maintain our focus on Kaizaki, Hishiro, Yoake and Onoya from now on.

He doesn't know it's legal, man. He knows he likes her but is convinced he shouldn't act on it.

I didn't watched yet. Just read.

Thanks anyway.

Did she just get friendzoned?

She was always friendzoned, that's just her realizing it.

Thanks a bunch.

Isn't it more like foreshadowing? There will come a time where he won't pat her carelessly and then they will fuck like rabbits.

>Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day
So much opportunity.

Emo dude and Volleyball dude will probably be the next focus. And then after they are together, they'll join with Kariu and Oga and get Kaizaki and Hishiro together. Those two have helped both those couples get together so they'll want to help Kaizaki x Hishiro to happen.

But it'll probably be drama filled due to both of them not wanting anything to happen since they don't know they are both subjects.

And then honestly no idea whats going to happen next. Hopefully it doesn't all go to shit and we have to suffer even more ;_;

Also I would love the supports to get together but I don't know how that will come about. Yoake seems way to serious and wouldn't want to mix work and relationships.

I do love Hishiro and Onoya talking though. Wouldn't mind them hooking up

Yoake got some taste. Who would like a cock hungry slut like Ann?

I would. She's a good girl. She likes to tease a lot, but it's always in good fun and she's heavily invested in the happiness of the subjects.

This looks like the format of one of those Korean "manwha" or whatever.

Disgusting drivel.

Reminder that 154 was published a couple of minutes ago so we got another one in the bag now.

Can anyone give a quick overview of what happens in it? It'll take a while for it to be translated.

ReLife is slowpaced as hell though, I'd hate to have a years worth of chapter dedicated to tertiary characters

I doubt it'll be a years worth of chapters for emo dude and volleyball girl. Maybe a month, so 4 chapters.

Just a little bit of trivia:
By Korean standards, dating a guy/girl 5 or more years above/below your age is heavily criticized by the society. It would be as bad as dating your own sister/brother or daughter/son on the West. Yeah, Korea is that crazy.
Source: Me and my friend that went 2 months to Korea.

Not much.

Yoake and Arata are drinking and talking about Hishiro saying that "She wanted to be touched" and Yoake points out she shows some sort of lenience to be touched by Arata compared to Yoake and the likes (I think it was something like that), which gets shrugged off until he mentions the whole university students thing.
Arata finally accepts he likes Hishiro, decides to have fun and not have any regrets.
Yoake then says the next thing would be confessing, which Arata says he won't, they start talking about regrets, back to the confession talk, Yoake pestering Arata about being an herbivore man or even a man at all.
Report time: Aoba fest picture and talk about how Arata has grown as a person basically thanks to Relife or something along those lines.

And that's all, back to waiting another week to see if finally the new arc will start or the author will drag it some more.

It's a pure nip webcomic

This thing has been running for what? 3 years? And only a few months have passed in the manga as is mentioned in so it could easily take a couple of months before getting over with that arc.

That's not that crazy, when you realize that 5 years means, for example, that by the time you get out of college your partner is getting close to 30, and by the time you finish a masters / phd they'll 30+. It's a much bigger deal for older women too, and if you dump them after a year or after college they're left high and dry.

Well, even one year of experience in something is very significant but in the end we're talking about romantic feelings and those can't be shaken off by reason that simply. Which is why we see Kaizaki and Hishiro struggling so much with this matter.

Yes, and "romantic feelings" have, understandably, no role in affecting how shit might be viewed by society. Romance is individual and personal, you can't 'understand' someone else's love if you don't share it. Society is comprised of individual persons, but is an altogether different beast.

I really wanted a innocent high schooler falling in love with a 30 year old in a high schooler body angle they were going for at first.

They ruined it with this "the 17 year old is also part of the program all along" plot device. At that point I lost all interest in ReLIFE.

Will Kariu finally be useful for once and help Hishiro and Arata get together?

Piano dude straight outta thunderbolt made me laugh way too much

She already did her job slapping Kaizaki out of his mopey depressing shitbag phase.

Oh yeah, she did that. I'm sorry, Kariu.

Haven't read the manga, is this coming to an end?

Damn, seeing those two chapters coming out at once I almost wish this was a monthly series, with 4 chapters worth of content in one.

>Maybe it can be an arc were they help her and finish ending together too? Looks like it (based on others drama manga).
Sure, but who the hell even cares anyway?