SCENARIO:

These are your two presidential candidates for 2020. Who do you vote for, Sup Forums?

It's time to separate the proverbial wheat from the proverbial chaff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump 100%.

Libertarianism is a political philosophy by, for and about human trash.

care to explain, T_D shill?

Libertarianism is like communism without the free stuff.

trump all day every day you think ron paul could stand up to the corrupt media and their lies

Trump 2020
Ron Paul 2024
presidents just get more done in 2 terms.
I like Ron, but the Trump Train ain't stopping yet

depends...

Ron Paul all the way without a 2nd thought. First thought would show that he would actually fix the immigration issue that I've already come to terms with in my own mind.

Trump is a cyclone and a buffoon, a necessary one but Ron Paul was the real deal.

which one is gonna do it?

I was a DELEGATE for Ron Paul. Voted for him twice. Hard call though.

Only fags vote. FAG.

Trump, absolutely.
I liked Ron Paul. He was also about a ferocious and passionate as a squirrel.
I'll take the lion. And the lion won.

I like Ron Paul, but at his age he was already pushing it in 2012 desu.

Oh you were a DELEGATE? Hey everyone this guy was a DELEGATE!...see no one cares....DELEGATE

I vote for a real president. pic related

Who's the third party candidate?

abstain

Trump, hands down.

Ron Paul does not strike fear into the blackened hearts of the globalists.

Besides...Ron only runs for name recognition to sell books and Harvest Right freeze dryers.

even Trump would vote for ron

okay
nice post faggot

Trump IS a globalist

Depends on the next 3 years but probably Paul

Trump. Paul would open the borders and flood us will millions of spics. Only nigger tier stupidity could lead one to choose him just because of muh audit the fed that would get him killed immediately anyway.

>Drinks libtard meme water.
What did he mean by this?

DELEGATE

>vote for the lifelong democrat that triggers people on twitter and decided to switch to [R] to go against a weak candidate in Clinton
>vote for Libertarian who actually understands that functions of government and wants to limit spending overseas in sand nigger shitholes
HMMMMMMM

Fuck Ron Paul, marry Trump, Kill Bernie

You?

You're not old enough to remember Paul's immigration and foreign policy. How embarrassing...

Sure he doesn't.
The only reason Trump got where he has is

A) The media took him as a joke or pied piper for Clinton, before it was too late.

and

B) Trump's stances do not collide too much with the military industrial complex for them to have interfered.

They pretty much went all out ensuring Paul would never get anywhere on the other hand, near complete blackouts on the guy when he ran.

...AND a nationalist

Happy to explain.

Libertarianism is the idea that there can be a society that grants its members rights without corresponding duties.

This is stupid on the face of it.

Naturally, stupid people gravitate towards it.

kill bernie and then fuck him, marriage is a meme

Ron's pretty old, but sure I'd vote for him. I'd vote for Rand too. I'd also vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee instead of Trump.

This is really just cruel. Ron Paul has better policies and ideas but trump has the testicular fortitude to jump in the shit heap and get things done. Can I chose trump with Ron Paul as his closest and most trusted advisor?

And yet you're bothered

that's not an explanation, that's just namecalling

Begone leaf. Your bait is inferior.

I'm not even that guy
you just talk like a faggot

Ronny wanted to cut funding to Israel while Donny wants to double it, so I'll take Ronny.

Ron Paul no questions asked

Ron Paul for Fed chair in a few months. Trump needs a Fed dovish neo-con to take the fall. Ron Paul fed chair.

Definitely voting trump

Also Rockefeller nearly has a heart attack when Ron Paul is brought to his attention:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw

> rights without corresponding duties.
Because a society that upholds rights, doesn't gran them and therefore can't demand duties back. Individuals have responsibility not vague groups and Libertarians recognize that society is a group of individuals, we can't escape people and the need to interact with them and to rely on ourselves + eachother.

Trump with Paul VP.
Love Paul but hes got to be 85 in 2020.
Voted for him 2 times.

I agree with you on point A, but I think he does have differing thoughts on military operations, that's why you see a top general stating he would defy Trump if given an order to nuke the norcs, N korea is not supposed to be on the menu. I think the possibility exists that Trump has been compromised or threatened if he doesn't atleast look like he is playing along with Syria, (((they))) want Assad out, as to where Trump is pretty lax about him.

depends how the next 3 years go
honestly that's a tough one
and Ron Paul is getting pretty old

>Because a society that upholds rights, doesn't gran them and therefore can't demand duties back.
Look at yourself you fucking fat retard. playing your little semantic games. outside of society there are no rights to be upheld. There are no rights granted by god nor nature... Only those granted by society. The founding fathers understood this well.

Explain

The part you're missing is that society is just individuals and society don't grand rights they uphold them. When someones rights are threatened and then protected, then the rights are upheld, some lazy yank cunt down the road didn't grant me a thing and it's fallacious to imply otherwise. You probably follow the might makes right bs yeah? Well it depends on who will enforce might for you, we owe individuals we interact with not complete strangers which haven't directly contributed to our rights/well being/safety etc. that's why Capitalism is so usefull, we can interact with strangers and both benefit and people that do contribute to our rights etc already get what they want out of it in the first place in the form of remuneration, respect, safety etc.

I say again, society are individuals and we uphold rights, random strangers don't grant us shit, think a little before you speak boy.

Ron Paul is too old to run in 2020 and society is not ready for someone like RP. I'd vote for Rand Paul in 2024 though.

Neither, I'll vote for the Democrat/Green coalition

Paul by far

I will never vote Libertarian again
>tfw I am no longer an idealistic college shithead

> waaagh they ridiculed me!
Do lions give a fuck about the opinions of sheep?
> t-t-t-they said I was a white male!
You guys aren't this fragile are you? Have you even fucked a feminist yet?

Sorry, meant to include you guys too

>lions

Libertarians are about as far from lions as you can get.
They are a bunch of hand wringing fairness faggots who would rather watch our country burn than purge the degeneracy.

Fuck you and your fake freedom.

> bunch of hand wringing fairness faggots who would rather watch our country burn than purge the degeneracy.
If you say so bud.
Do you actually believe the meme or is it just....funny? It's a little too long to be funny but too innaccurate to be believable.

Im for ancap as well and still lean libertarian. But its an interesting argument put forth none the less. Good to hear both sides of things.