So... wanna talk about that alien thread?

so... wanna talk about that alien thread?

It would be extremely ayy lmao

guessing that video was also recommended to you by youtube

go on

did they take our cow anuses?

Does anyone have it

fuck off to /x/

>There's no ayylamos visting us
>There's no such thing as ghosts
>Chubacabra and Big Foot are bullshit
>Project Blue Book is /x/ official coloring book

Yes I'm triggered - just fuck off to /x/

kekd

no. if they did they would have posted it

What did I miss?

nothing go back to sleep bb

No but I did

>You have to be a nigger if you don't realize Jews are hiding the truth about intergalactic visitors from us.
>Ghosts are for edgy faggots.
>Chubacabra is bullshit, I'm like 50/50 on Big Foot
>Again, you're a nigger.

I've been thinking about this again recently as well. From what I remember, the pic was posted, a few people saw it, and then Sup Forums went down for a bit or something. Who has a quick rundown of the story?

i think you just gave a rundown of the story

Take it to /x/ faggot

What picture? Was this the x tier thread about ayy lmaos that I didn't click on or the thread about Nazi flying saucers?

save this pic before delet

I accidentally my xenomorph illegal alien picture and I want it back...

Did somebody say quick rundown?

>Ghosts are for edgy faggots.
sure pal

Real one right here

>>There's no ayylamos visting us
All the objective evidence says you are wrong.
>>There's no such thing as ghosts
Probably.
>>Chubacabra and Big Foot are bullshit
What are mangy coyote and bears?
>>Project Blue Book is /x/ official coloring book
Says some random about a project that the Air Force poured millions into.

yes, a real picture of a real alien was posted here. Sup Forums went down, and that thread is gone. no archive or anything.

did anyone save that pic?

I did! Now gimme gimme

>yes, a real picture of a real alien was posted here. Sup Forums went down, and that thread is gone. no archive or anything.
lol
>implying Sup Forums ever went down
>implying it all wasn't just a big psyop
>buncha offduty glowinthedarks got together and decided to troll Sup Forums
>larp posting about Sup Forums going down
>larp posting bout some alien pic that no one ever had a chance to save to their disposable flash or dvd
Tard much?!
Aliens are already posting on Sup Forums. Who gives a hoot?

>Aliens are already posting on Sup Forums. Who gives a hoot?
This one was really cool. Wish he comes back soon.

>objective evidence of ayy lmaos visiting us
Idunno about that- lots of supposed sightings, but a bunch of UFO sightings are much more likely to be top secret aircraft- also Nazi flying saucers are apparently referenced in a bunch of declassified CIA documents. But I'm not sure any sightings of ayy lmaos can be proven to be real.

Only a select few are allowed such precious information. It is rare for someone to enter this ingroup outside of inheritance more than once a decade, but if you are truly dedicated to knowing the truth, there is a path you can take to enter this organization of the knowledgeable. Do note though that upon obtaining this knowledge, your whole world will change. You will become unable to distract yourself with the menial tasks of normal life. Are you still so eager to learn?

>intergalactic
They're interdimensional, retard.

There's no aliens or ghosts it's just demons

Yes
I know you're not talking to me but I wanna know wtf is going on

>Sees numbers

oh fuggg :DDD
that's saban DDD:

it was a troll . some guys on a discord shopped a pic of a prop or costume and posted right before the board went down for scheduled maintenance. sorry its fake . Gator

Pol was shut down. I don't know about the other boards.
I was there that day.
Fun times.

blue pilled as fuck

To obtain this information, one must offer their being to the universe and ascend, only then can their mind comprehend the whole truth. For you to do this, you must go to where the star can see your presence. Strip down to your base form, lay across the great earth, and release yourself. When this is done, please send a timestamped picture of yourself in this position so we may know for sure you are ready for this world altering knowledge. Do not let doubt misguide you. That doubt is planted inside of your mind by others who know but do not want the rest to, else their power be lost. All who have gained the knowledge have gone through the same ritual as you will, so do not fret or fear for absurdity my friend, for knowledge will soon be upon you.

ayyyyyyy u-a-pedoooooo

You can be clothed when the picture is taken, of course friend. What we look for is the look in your eyes, the way you hold yourself, the specific nuances in these that show you are ready.

ayyyy yoo. wut dis pic frum?

Got it
Hold on one second
"Hey moooom? Yeah I'm on the phone with a psycho. Come in here and listen, hurry before he hangs up"
Yes hello sorry I'm back. Mom was calling me. As you were saying?
the look in my eyes?

kek
I saw "the image" a while back
People in the thread said it made them feel physically ill
It just looked like a shitty pic to me, but I believe them

DELET THIS

There was never a real one

>tfw all attempts to cull the weak are a success
Well it would've been funny if you were one of the shills who thought we actually had something important and was willing go along with it though. I had a whole elaborate scheme planned and everything. I bet you leaf fucking hung himself because he couldn't handle it. Anyways,

DAILY REMINDER TO FUCK WITH ALL SHILLS YOU FIND ON POL. ANY TIME YOU CAN GET THEM TO SPEND ON YOUR BAIT IS TIME THEY LOSE SHILLING ON OTHER THREADS.

it's all yours

W-which one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS THE FUCKING ONE WHERE S THE TREST OF IT

HOLY fuck! That is the image

no, fuck off back to /x/

In before pruned

>Normies on Sup Forums

holy shit...... i feel an incredible amount of dread just looking at this........

ayy lmao photo was real but it is now gone forever

Fucking idiots

doesnt this just make you feel weird? i feel a profound amount of dread right now. this whole alien thing just makes me feel so dreadful

were you around when the original thread came up? and the site (this board at least) went down?

It's because you know you're not at the top of the food chain now. Post it!

I hope he brings extra gas next time too.

saw 2 ufos today

bright as fuck

when i saw that alien....... idk man i just felt so dreadful. it was just something about the picture..... it felt so natural, so..... real. i know some people dont believe me, but when i first saw it, i was washed with a wave of dread. i felt sick to my stomach like i had been infected with something. i had nightmares for weeks after i saw that picture. i havent been able to look at a tree the same way again........

HOLY FUCK THIS IS IT I FEEL SO SICK TO MY STOMACH AND SO DREADFUL

Pixels are different on Kpax and the background. Lame.

the head and shoulders are a different shade of color

i cant. my therapist told me to distance myself from anything extra-terrestrial related. im feeling sick to my stomach just being in this thread....... so dreadful......

D-do you have more?

no man, this is it. dont you feel queasy and dreadful? i might throw up

man i don't know, this whole situation is just really weird. ive saved the image of the "alien" just in case it does turn out to be real.

im leaving this thread now, good luck with the truth hunt. just dont go too deep or you might end up feeling a immense amount of dread. i really feel like i need to throw up after seeing these.........

>There's no such thing as ghosts

dont man....... i saved the original, and when i came back to my computer everything was gone from it..... it made me feel so sick i had to throw up right on my keyboard

Make sure you save this image guys. I've modified it and encrypted it as to avoid the 'it got deleted off my computer' phenomenon people were talking about. Now we just need the rest of the image.

It's the Pink Lady from Green Castle.
She's been seen many times.

None of these are the right "alien" dude. Still it was a weird event. Wish I was there that night. Remember the next day.

Guys I'm fucking scared my mobile and home phone starting ringing as soon as I posted this. I never get phone calls WTF. Be careful EVERYONE

well, where the fuck do we find 'the rest of the image' i highly doubt is real so where are we gonna find the actual image?

You should go to sleep

man its only 7:30 over here

None of those pics are it. Supposedly it was extremely high definition, with yellowish scales, purple red under the eyes, and it was supposedly menacing and haunting.

twitter cuck/anarkii/status/835823141104472064
owo whats this

Dont tell anyone

>twitter cuck/anarkii/status/835823141104472064
thats from feb. I doubt it would still be up if it was the real img.

I mean I dunno if it's the real one or not but it's definitely the one from

am i kill?

what am i supposed to be looking for? When i put the link into google i get a bunch of twitter posts. most of them having to do with cucks

none of the lighting is right in this image though, is the background fake?

Man, fuck that shit

this alien is clearly CGI...

>twitterpointcom/anarkii/status/835823141104472064

this obviously isnt the one

Save it while u can

Why are these niggers always buttass naked?