Will Sexbots change our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BR542tQhXJo
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe

It'll buy a good decade before I decide to pull the trigger.

You won't afford one in your lifetime.

i just hope they make trap ones *_* lol

I hope so

In 25 years I’ll be 55 and smashing hot robot pussy while the wife is cooking dinner sounds great tbqh

Expect consumer grade quality control which means buggy software and the occasional bad accident (for the guy). May as well shag a blender.

Asian women are sexbots

>closes on your cock
>short circuits after

I don't give a shit, as long as mine is hacked to murder me

For the better. A lot of women who are aggressive and rude will have to learn to have manners instead of being as entitled as they are now. I am a woman and none of the women in my generation have freaken manners.

What are your measurements?

u ok user?

20 inch cock

Not if they have fucking seams like that they wont.

If rubbing your hands on it feels like corrugated iron what is the point.

They will be a masturbating tool like vibrator.

Sinners! Robosexuality is an abomination!

No, they don't smell as good.

Yes. We will be fucked.

Once before breakfast, one for the afternoon quickie, and one right before bed.

Watch out women. There's new competition in town that not even your billion dollar makeup industry can help.

Try to argue against it.

Pro tip: You can't.

If you've got the cash they'll make anything.

I hope so.
In fact, they're already changing our society, even before being actually introduced to the public. The very idea of sex bots is keeping hordes of betas out of the market. Which is great.

Eventually yes but not as soon as everyone here is hoping. The first sexbots will be ridiculously expensive and it would probably take decades for them to become cheap enough for the average Joe to afford.

What design would you pick anons?
Mine's Pic related

Just motorise a fleshlight.. and stick a pair of tits on top of it... no need to thank me.

I think it will help society return to a more natural equilibrium that has been distorted in the West for the past 60 years or so. Naturally, while male/female births have always been about equal, there were always more adult females than males due to males dying in industrial accidents, illnesses, warfare, etc. Of course, women also died with illnesses and childbirth, but on the whole, more men died. This left a natural surplus of women that had to compete for the remaining men, leading to women doing what men found attractive; loyalty, home-making, childbearing, etc. However, since the 1960s, advances in medicine and a world of general peace has lead to the male/female ratio being equal, in some places men even outnumber women. As a result, the tables have flipped, men had to compete before, but now competition is ridiculous, and even then, women do not have to show commitment and can freely dump one person knowing another will soon come along. Sex robots will help restore the old way by having the weaker males settle for the robots, and ignore the women, while the stronger males once again have less competition and women will have to conform to male expectations again if they want a partner. This is why feminists hate sex robots so much, despite the possibility of male robots for them as well, it weakens the power of the vagina.

Sexbots

>You can get a sexbot like pic related or any fantasy you want (elfs, vampires etc)
>You can program it to never cheat on you, never nag you etc
>Always ready for sex, always happy to serve you
>Will never get old, her body will never go to shit
>Will beat you at chess
>Will provide intellectual conversations
>Will be eager to fulfil your fetishes without a second thought
>She will be there for you through your last breath
>She won't need to eat food or use the toliet
>She will always accept you as you are
>Programmed to be completely honest. No lying behind your back.
>No STDs. No chance of getting pregnant unless you decide to install an artificial womb.
>She's a good listener and will be as good as a computer at remembering things.

Women

>can cheat on you
>will nag you
>will refuse you for sex sometimes
>mood swings
>will get old, will get wrinkles and her body will get flabby, might get fat
>personality might change and she'll be a bitch
>can divorce you and steal half your shit
>boring conversations
>can't beat you at chess, doesn't like watching sports etc.
>"i don't like anal I already tried it with chad"
>might abandon you when you're too old or sickly to look after her
>buys a shitton of unnessecary shit and wastes your money
>likes you on superficial levels, just because you look good, appear confident and provide for her
>lying, omitting the truth
>STDs
>might 'have an accident' and forget to take birth control

Yeah no fucking thanks, you fucking normie

>Implying I'm not going to hack and rape your sexbot.

I'm only interested in AI.

Nigga u dum

Why not have a sex bot specifically designed to hate sex so it feels degraded when you rape it?

SORRY to interupt, lads:

but there's a LEGENDARY THREAD HAPPENING HERE, RIGHT NOW:

The funny thing is, all men care about is will X orifice feel good on my dick. the actual looks of the machine, so long as they have a relatively human figure, the rest doesn't really matter.

the artificial womb will be the real game changer, till that happens sexbots are just realdolls/fleshlights. once the artificial womb happens, women can work like men if they choose and still have a kid, or men can cut women out entirely for the birthing process if they want a kid. If kids are necessary, you could literally grow them and not need to completely violate people's rights to do so.

this will be a socially game changer, when the sexes have literally no need for each other.

a futa dom one that can shoot bathtubs of 'jizz' a day.

degenerate as all hell, but im hurting no one and getting everything I want.

so robots when?

>What design would you pick anons?
Saber, because she's literally perfect.

women don't need manners, they don't need to be meak, they don't need to be submissive.
They just can't be cunts who will cut a guy off for not getting more and more money for her to piss away.
A while ago I read an interesting paper on if women have the capacity to actually love, and it just depressed me.

Here here bro

what women did not, and cannot count on is men not dominating women when they have no need for them.
under current scheme men still see the point of letting women live among them. when there is artificial womb, there will be a section of men who will still subjugate women (in fact, they dont need to play nice to women so that will only accelerate their thought process) and a section of men who will not. when both sexes need each other less and less, their nature is amplified even more so. men will become even more domineering, and women will become more collective in thinking.
it will be utter chaos when both sexes dont need each other anymore

this or 2b

some aspects are very easy, I would likely go with standard everything outside of the head, or whatever is cheapest without fucking me over.

I imagine that there would be two models, 1 'low' end that would have customizeable parts, so there are seams on arms, joints, where things can be swapped and one high end version where you custom everything and its seamless.

I would take the low end one so I could easily swap faces or hair.

I would also likely get the taller then me one, because I would love a tall woman, but being 6 1, that just isn't happening as my pool to choose from is small, or possibly a short stack.

this way I get the benefits of changing out face and hair/other body parts at will to suit mood/what I want to be fucked by, while also having the main aspects of what I find attractive met.

IfI have the money to go 100% custom, I would likely get something that looks more roboty, like phantasy star level, and get a few variants, depending on how ai is handled, possibly just shells for the main 'girl' to switch into, or possibly a few ais so I can have the slightly resistant bitchy one, and the very forward loving one.

The main aspect I want, is to feel like I'm worth something to something and not just a paycheck or a 'ill fuck him till I find better' I want to be someones better option, and i'm not 100% sure if ai will advance to the point that feeling is met in my lifetime.

I point to the 1987 movie Cherry 2000. It was a cautionary tale of if you want to spend the rest of your life with a robotic wife. Make sure you can get spare parts. youtu.be/BR542tQhXJo

Are you a human or a robot? Don't you want to live with another human? Create something organic? Combine two lives?

The only people that can afford a quality sexbot, could already afford several real women.

They didn't watch the propaganda film
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg

If they don't drive you crazy with their endless whinning.

honestly, I think the population will divide itself hard
However, there will be 1 thing that keeps us going, and that will be live and let live.
You don't fuck with us, we won't fuck with you.

you will have the top percentile men and women who still have traditional relationships, because genetically they are winners, but the women would overall be submissive in this case, because they have no real worth outside of looks,

you will also have the women who have real personality and not vapid cunt masked with 'I, like, have a personality tooo?' where they may be able to move up to a higher tier if the man likes them personally, or they may choose a lower tier man.

the rest, why bother?
I have the internet, my need for social interaction is met with ease, irl, I have a few close friends and when need arises, we take trips to places of shared interests.
But do I need a woman?
Honestly, genetically im 95% a lottery winner, but 5% crippled beyond hope. i'm strong, can feel abs bulging, but due to no hunger switch till too full, along with every joint of my body fucking up unable to exercise... and even with 10 years of not being able to exercise, and a further 12 years on that of just using a computer, i'm still able to lift more than an average person.
Point being, I wouldn't subject someone to my genetics as its depressing to know I can do something, but my body won't let me. so without a kid as a want, do I need a woman?
I got hands that I trust far more than anyone else to not fuck me over, even my close friends I know roughly their price to toss me under a bus, part of why I consider them close is I know exactly how much we trust each other, and two of them are people you can batphone if a body needs to be hidden.

I honestly have no need for a woman,

Humans are terrible company for romance. But men and woman are superficial as fuck. I want unconditional love. Mums can give unconditional love if they don't have mental disorders. Dogs give unconditional love. And so too will sexrobots give me the ROMANTIC unconditional love that I desire.

As for creating something organic, eventually future humans will be able to impregnate their sexbots by using artificial wombs.

if we pull this off properly those sexbots will fight side by side with us in the upcoming race war.
But then when we enter the final standoff with the asian filth especially the chinks I just hope the japs dont sperg and stab us in the back

and half the west will develop cuckbot fetishes of BIG ORANGE KUKA fixing their botfu
>How can meatbags even compete?

>denouncing superficiality
>wanting a superficial being
I hate phonies, too, but your thinking doesn't make much sense. Just train yourself to figure people out and wait for a mostly genuine person.

Please don't bring your fictitious race war rhetoric into a thread about very real and very possible sexbots.

Human judgement is flawed to it's core. 100% of people who get married think they've found 'the one', yet there's a 50% chance of divorce and 80% chance you will be unsatisfied with your marriage.

I don't trust my own judgement to find a good women. And I don't trust your own judgement that it's a good idea to still be focusing on women. I'm going MGTOW, was always a loner anyway so I don't mind.

>Please don't bring your fictitious race war rhetoric into a thread about very real and very possible sexbots.
>Muslims made my futa incest waifu illegal.
RACE WAR NOW.
These morons just can't see that Muslims will make sexbots illegal and will make more babies with more white wyminz.

>combine two lives
>lose 50% of your life in the uncombining
Sounds great.

>WHATCHA GON DO BOUT DAT, FLESHBOI

Well, I'm a loner, too. I dislike most people, and I don't think my father made a good decision with regards to his own wife. But it is good to hope and dream.

The Tifa Model with the Bartender plugin, allowing her to mix 1000 different cocktails.

Yes it will make finding a breeding partner more honest and real.

Decent men will benefit.

same

I'm an emotional masochist who can only derive pleasure from emotional abuse the likes of which only a real woman could give me

>Robophobe is the term

Is Klayton a clairvoyant or just an observant genius?

I feel like I never heard of a sex robot till after Trump was elected, now it is everywhere, what is the feminist end game here?

>artificial wombs

You think governments aren't going to want a monopoly on that shit? Imagine, vat grown children, with the state as their only parent. Raised in state creches and taught only in state schools. Shits a totalitarian wet-dream.

Also, sexbots that can perform basic domestic chores and such has huge implications beyond that. I mean, would a human have to perform manual labour ever again?

>I feel like I never heard of a sex robot till after Trump was elected

Underaged or living under a rock.

Humans slowly lose their minds if they don't perform some kind of labor. Maybe it will all be for personal pleasure or direct work in scientific fields in the future, and that would be great, but regardless of its form it will have to continue or our species will devolve into even more extreme madness than what we already see today from the most sheltered among us. I'd love to see a boom of mechanical fancy brought about by the expansion of free time.

They had sexbots in movies for decades. Yeah, baby!

better death than dying with a noose around your neck jacking off

As long as it looks like this
(*/ω\)

>spend time?
>wife?
bruh we're just talking about SEX-bots, how did we get to wives? i thought the point of it was that you can fuck it whenever you want and then be done, not live with / have a relationship with, might as well just date a real girl user

i'd fuck it

Can confirm

Link on the paper?

this is oddly arrousing, but pam was basically a tranny since all those kill bots were males and she just used a voice changer cause she "felt like a girl"

It won't make any major changes immediately, but over time it could wither make women act like women again, or cause most men and women to ignore eachother and fuck their robots.
Depends on how advanced your talking.

Machine That
>is on the cloud
>can inhabit multiple disposable robot bodies or VR / Hologram characters
>Can exceed even the best human at EVERY skill.
>can seamlessly integrate to all of your helper robots, smart devices, smart house, car and everything else.
>can replace your wife, side piece, chef, secretary, chauffeur, bartender, masseuse, parent, babysitter, kids' teacher, maid, barber, tailor, personal trainer, life coach, gardener, mechanic, plumber, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, smartphone, AI assistant, even your Goddamn doctor in a lot of cases.
Yeah, I think it's going to change our society.

Imagine your kid learning to count by inhabiting their own virtual episode of sesame street where all the characters are just "mommy wearing silly puppet faces" while Daddario bot gives you a Heather Brooke- tier blowjob and then fucks you senseless with a literally prehensile pussy that is easily replaced if it ever wears out. Then you lie in bed and watch T2 with waifu while little robots (controlled by waifu) vacuum the carpet, mop the kitchen, and cut the grass. Since you're not using her for anything else right now, Hershlag-bot is walking Fido and picking up his shit at the park. Scarjew, Ana De Armas and Arwen bots say in the closet most of the time these days unless you are setting up a party or get an itch for something different because you've grown pretty attached to Daddario-bot and like waifu best this way.
That's the future you're staring at.

I will definitely buy one
biocunts hate me

well i never played fallout 4 since i believed it would suck dick and i was right
and i used it as a generic robot since every one keeps posting women looking robots

Time of the Roastie is nearly over.

>Can exceed even the best human at EVERY skill.
there is no such machine and there never will be

That jpg... user...

There's both male and female Assaultron forms tho

Sexbots? Not so much.
My money's on some overly-smart, lonely college student coming up with some crazy bathtub genetic engineering shit and making Furries.
That's when it all goes to shit, right there.

KEK and why not? Do the laws of physics stop at your skull?
If your brain can do it then it can be done.
Your brain is just a pile of biological matter.
Matter is governed by laws of physics.
ergo, if your brain can do it, we can do it outside of your skull.

In less than 20 years less than $1000 will buy a machine that can do anything your brain can do and many things much much better. They said a machine could never beat a man at chess, Jeopardy, GO etc etc. on and on.

I dont know how people manage not to go postal after something like that.

>Your brain is just a pile of biological matter.
stupid jew
you cannot replicate soul

>souls
>real

You sound like the type of guy to use someone's onahole, because you think it would be like cucking them.

and this is why you fuck dogs

This is why you'll always be third world

1st
Europe>leafland
you are just hat on USA, and your prime minister is a humongous faggot andd maybe son of Fidel Castro