Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7GIvOl-1-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE'S NO BRAME THERE'S NO FAME

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON NOTHING WILL BE WONG

BUT I'M WAITING SO LONG

it's really unfortunate to be up to date with the manga, it feels way more satisfying to read an entire volume instead of a chapter. then again its not like waiting for an volume to be released is possible

I feel you man. I don't know what to do now, I'm berserk starved. Might just reread it.

holy fuck, hay yo lyrics translation when?

Griffith is the best

Always liked this drawing. Should have been the actual way Griffith is drawn.

youtu.be/7GIvOl-1-YQ

People hate but this is fucking awesome.

Still miss him 2bh

What's the best version of Forces?

It's not a real language.

Everything went wong?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54

I've finally been watching the 90s anime after reading the manga twice, it's surprisingly good. Just finished the bit with Zodd, was quite tense without music and the atmosphere was perfect

Erica best girl 2bh

that's not Schierke

it's great for a relaxing bout between MMO sessions

youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

she's alright but in for a massive surprize once she learned what actually happened to Guts & Caska

kek, didn't realise that was the music for "Peter Hitchens rides his bike in a smug, racist way for 10 mins"

Erica>Schierke>>Isma>>Slan>>Farnese>>>>Casca

All anime adaptations of berserk are shit when compared to the manga desu, the 90s anime cut out a shit ton of scenes-the largest of which being Guts' confrontation with Wylad-and added needless filler which only compounded the issue of missing scenes.

I love reading youtube comments
>Whenever I listen to this song I feel as though the female vocals are a portrayal of Griffiths "ascension" whilst the males part is a depiction of Guts's utter dismay and frustration, his grievance. The Feeling of helplessness and being swallowed up by the darkness. Letting out a cry of despair.

Why can't they just adapt at least one arc right?

2bh I've only seen the Golden Age adaptation tho

>Why can't they just adapt at least one arc right?
I'd wager that it's too difficult/expensive to properly adapt Miura's artwork to animation. I read on skullknight forums once that Miura was actually part of the decision to cut wylad out of all anime releases because he felt that as a character he was autistically edgy. Not too sure about the validity of that though.

It is my opinion that, very specifically, the actual eclipse part of the third movie was an absolutely superb adaptation, on par with the manga.

>I read on skullknight forums once that Miura was actually part of the decision to cut wylad out of all anime releases because he felt that as a character he was autistically edgy

Really? That's a shame, not even sure I'd call him edgy.

Honestly I enjoyed it (except the lack of our boy Wyald)

>on par with the manga.
Nope, close though and I appreciate the effort that was clearly put into it. Beyond the plot hole created through Wylad's absence which leaves us all wondering what happened to Guts' original sword I'd still argue that the quality of the animation was far beneath that of the manga.
Also, casca's rape scene was fucked up a little. The voice acting made it questionable whether or not she was enjoying the rape while in the manga it's clear that she's just getting dominated against her will.

>that the quality of the animation was far beneath that of the manga.

Is this a ruse? Am I being rused? Where is the camera? Please, don't ruse the newfag.

none can ever compare to his holiness.

But user... Manga isn't animated. The definition of anime is that it is akin to animated manga, implying that manga as such lacks any kind of animation.

>tfw you will NEVER have a reason to be Miura/Femto/Donovan-tier smug in your life

It's a comparison of the artwork itself, beyond the issues already mentioned you should never really consider the eclipse from the third movie equal to the manga as it was tainted by the shitty cgi that plagued the other two movies as well.

It's essentially established that the manga is superior to the anime and the authentic way to experience Berserk because plebs can't even authentically redraw Miura's work.

I mean, that's what delusional purists think. But sane people who realize that the eclipse was beautifully animated in great detail, and had a wonderfully perfect atmosphere, can realize that it would be fucking retarded to expect all 24 frames per second of a hour long sequence to be drawn in as much detail as a manga that comes out at a six-monthly pace.

But what do I know, I just bit bait.

> it would be fucking retarded to expect all 24 frames per second of a hour long sequence to be drawn in as much detail as a manga that comes out at a six-monthly pace.
That's the entire point though, Miura is one of the greats and created a work that is supremely difficult to transfer to the medium of animation. I'm not shitting on the movie, just stating the facts. There are anime series in this world that have adaptations that are equal to or greater than their manga counterpart, Berserk is not one of those series. The manga remains the only legitimate way to watch Guts' struggle against causality because nobody has the time or money to truly adapt the masterpiece into animation.

also, you were missing the og pic but i got u senpai.

I must grudgingly admit that I totally agree with you on that, it really is a matter of other shows having a style simple enough to be surpassed by quality animation.

Also I already had it in my folder but thanks for the reminder senpai lol.

We all love Berserk, sad truth is that we just lack an anime to shill at people with all our hearts due to the major issues that come with trying to turn our lord Miura's illustrations into animation.

Nobody hated Hai yo

Just the anime that featured it.

which one?

IT'S TOO RATE IT'S TOO RATE

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON NOTHING WILL BE WONG

THERE'S NO BRAME THERE'S NO FAME

IS UP TO YUU

the last one
it's coming down very nicely, user

TELL ME WHY TELL ME WHY

HEIL FORCES