SECOND AMENDMENT IS ABOUT TO DIE

archive.is/LPixN
>HR 3999 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for other purposes.
archive.is/kpnbp
>HR 4052 (Keep Americans Safe Act) - To prohibit the transfer or possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices, and for other purposes.
archive.is/NBTuP
>HR 3962 (Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act of 2017) - To require face-to-face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition.
archive.is/SPcyi
>HR 3984 (Equal Access to Justice for Victims of Gun Violence Act - To repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, and provide for the discoverability and admissibility of gun trace information in civil proceedings.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NBTuP
archive.is/SPcyi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Well 4 out of the 9 supreme court justices don't believe in it.

Seems like.

bump 2

bump 3

try posting tomorrow when more of the US is awake

time to buy some more pmags

>archive.is/NBTuP
>>HR 3962 (Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act of 2017) - To require face-to-face purchases of ammunition, to require licensing of ammunition dealers, and to require reporting regarding bulk purchases of ammunition.
holy shit the worst offender here by far

Yeah, everyone's pretty much asleep, but I'll try to keep the thread up on the off chance it kicks off.

Op can u summerize it for me im tired and dont want to click all that

Basically if even just one of these bills manages to pass through it spells the end of the 2A. HR 3999, with the vague wording implied, could spell for a ban on all guns. With HR 4052, it will ban 30+ round mags and bump fire stocks, with HR 3962 it will ban all online gun sales, and with HR 3984 it would essentially bankrupt all gun manufacturers.

That's tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of jobs.
Not likely that any of them will get through, but raising awareness on these knee-jerk hysterics will give us more opportunity to get them on the pro-gun side.
Keep up the good fight, keep on recruiting, and we'll be alright.

good

I wanted a legit excuse to kill all elected officials who vote for something like this

they need to reword it or else this man's fingers will be illegal

Will that be enough? Seems like no matter how unpopular something is, it gets passed by these faggot activist judges regardless of the preceding and following public outrage

America YES!!
Time to give up the guns.

Day Of The Rake. Except it.

fuck off shill its 4d chess

>ban guns
>black market sales skyrocket
>gun crime shoots to levels the world has never seen

We could have prevented this

None of which will pass if those fuckers in Congress value getting re-elected.

eat shit faggot, you'll be the first on the national BBQ day, burger. Come get some.

With our guns leaves our freedom

I wish they had the balls to just come and take them and we'd settle this shit for good.

4052 and 3962 are the worst
I am not for banning any portions, but those are primaryily the absolute worst things that can pass. Bump stocks weren't even too popular before, but that must not be taken away either.

Make sure those two do not pass, even if they are at the expense of having the other two pass. They will fully anally fuck you guys compared to the other concessions

Correction, I didn't read 3984 and 3999 well enough the first time
Gas all the propositions

Thank god, get it the fuck out of here. If you had a billionth of a fucking brain cell you would realize that gun rights are completely POINTLESS in this day in age. DO YOU RETARDS ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT WITH MUH GUNS? Holy fucking shit we live in a day and age where a drone can come into your house and kill your entire family before you can blink your fucking eyes you REPUBLIKEKS. IF THE GOVERNMENT WANTED TO GO FULL FUCKIN HITLER MODE THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU COULD DO ABOUT IT. EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE MAN WOMAN CHILD AND FUCKIN DOG WERE FULLY WEAPONIZED YOU WOULD BE FUCKING DELETED. THEY WOULD EVEN NEED TO USE BOMBS.

today you learned that a dedicaed group of shills keep their own select threads bumped to page one at all times
only Sup Forums autists with 30 hidden threads will see this

>he believes this

>killing all your taxpayers
theres a reason such a big thing collapsed in 89

So basically, pro-gun people might get to experience the same thing that pro-weed/drug people experience.

Don't worry guys. You see, the government banned drugs. I still get drugs.
The government can ban guns. You'll still be able to get guns.
You'll just have to break the law. Fun! Welcome to the club.

I wonder how badly pouring concentrated sulfuric acid(or better yet nitric acid) onto junction boxes, etc would hurt a system.
I mean your average telecom worker could not handle such a dangerous chemical spill.

Bumpers

>archive.is/SPcyi
3999 is the only one with a chance of passing, the rest are dead on arrival.

That would definitely fuck things over to a major degree. Cities would fall apart.
All the same, it is important to keep an eye on it. Even with just 3999, the 2A is weakened.

Maybe I'm wrong with my assumption, but if any of them do pass couldn't President Trump just veto them? Then they'd need 2/3 approval to pass. Also couldn't the SCOTUS judge any of them, namely 3999, and call them unconstitutional to the 2A?
If you're really worried about it then make your voice heard. Write your state reps and senators and let them know to vote no.

Are these all democrats writing them up? It’ll never pass and in the extremely rare chance that it would make it to the president, that shit would get vetoed

I'm just trying to spread the word, but I'll do what you say as well. I doubt it will go anywhere as I live in a deep blue state but if ya don't try, then you've already failed.

Bro, I live in a very blue state, we don't have a 2a here. All hope is lost at this point. black pilled

If you don't like guns or freedom you could try not living in America instead of ruining it for the rest of us.

>drugs are a constitutional protected right
Please point this out for me

Why would you want the workers to give up their weapons to Capitalists?

Holy shit, the first one is a huge loophole to ban all manufacture of weapons parts. Take a gun that sucks ass and cannot even shoot a single bullet, aka something whose trigger group is missing. It outputs 0 bullets per second. Now add the trigger group, it now outputs more than 0 bullets per second. So now the rate has increased, but this was illegal. Ergo, all weapons are now illegal.

The US government was never granted the authority to ban drugs in the first place, and thus-
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
The government is barred from banning drugs. This is why they needed a constitutional amendment to start alcohol prohibition. After prohibition failed and was overturned again by amendment, the government began applying an extremely loose interpretation of the commerce clause to basically say they can ban anything.
They ONLY reason guns are still allowed is because the 2nd Amendment bars the government from using the commerce clause on guns.
The government unconstitutionally bans anything they want except guns or forms of "speech".

PS: Learn to read.

I’ll concede to that. They can’t do guns; It’s one thing to ban drugs, people will not revolt over that. Have the government try to take away your weapons, it follows the entire reason it was created in the first place; To protect citizens from a tyrannical government that intends to disarm and oppress its citizens. Matter of fact, citizens are protected in doing so, we’ve basically been granted constitutional protections to overthrow a hostile government. One is banning a substance, the other is disarming the populace, and the armed populace will not simply bend over on that should the time come that they actually try to confiscate weapons

The same is true for me, but I'd rather go down doing something then simply calmly wait for slavery and death to come to me without even trying.

Start deliberately selling your guns to criminals and mass shooters as a response to gun control. Skyrocketing homicide will happen under the failure of the government.