Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

The end is nigh.

Zarc and Ray's revival when?

I haven't seen anyone say that about GX and Tag Force. You're making shit up and even if that was the case it happens so little in these threads that you can't use it as the basis for an argument. Most people who come asking for advice say they've only watched the original or only the original and GX and saw old characters in screenshots and want to know what's going on.

It's been a great ride hope this continues into the next Yu-Gi-Oh.

How someone can surpass Yusei as the best YGO protagonist when Jesus Fudo win duels even versus the Fiends of Shin Megami Tensei?

Every thread until this show dies.

Top 10 Worst Episodes on Nico:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
3. BTOOOM 7 - 7.6%
4. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
5. ARC-V 131 - 9.3%
6. ARC-V 129 - 9.6%
7. ARC-V 118 - 10.3%
8. ARC-V 127 - 11.8%
9. ARC-V 19 - 13.6%
10. ARC-V 120 - 13.8%

>duel horse

I'm surprised Hikokubo managed to write Yusei better than his anime counterpart, even if he still ended up a mediocre protagonist.

>Fight the new Pendulum Magician deck
>Opponent summons Enlightenment Paladin and Startime Magician alongside Oversight Magician
>Activate fiendish chain on startime
>Opponent activates Enlightenment Paladin's effect bringing back Odd Eyes Advent
>Ritual summons Odd Eyes Gravity Dragon
>I get fucked by Enlightenment Paladin, Startime Magician and Odd Eyes Gravity

How could of this of happened, Sup Forumsrc-v? I was running Monarchs! How could a ritual of all things screw me over?

Between GX, 5Ds, ZEXAL and ARC-V, will ARC-V be the most forgotten show 10 years in the future?

Probably Zexal will be forgotten because people who liked 5D's dropped it.

Only Anna and IV made me watch this shitty show until the end.

Zexal because no one watched that.

Nobody can forget Tomato and Citrus

I liked 5D's and I watched it...

It was Vector for me. I love that little shit so much. He is now my son.

checked

When will Zarc revive so I can get my Zarc Boss Monster reveal?
I want Pendulum Graph to be complete.

I have. And I will make sure they do not end up at the end of this shitty show. That will be the final mark of my legacy!

You have gone too far director.

We aren't going to see him until next month, remember after Sunday's episode it's a 2 week break. Meaning that Zarc will possibly be revived on the 11th which is a full week before VJUMP comes out, meaning that come next week's episode we'll be waiting for VJUMP spoilers as well unless they come out on Friday or Saturday

Nah, in the last episode this will happen with Yuya and Serena.

>He is now my son.
I thought it would take longer for these people to show up in these threads. I'm not ready.

This is the rough chart I've got. I realize I'm being more lenient, but the spin-offs are much shorter than the original, so the negatives are downplayed. I also think they all have some amount of good that would interest new readers. Are there any other comments that should be made? "That part is wrong" isn't valid.

That zexal manga one is full of such fucking bullshit. Yuma,Astral,Shark and Kaito's relationships are much better conveyed in the anime. Here, Shark is just some dude who got sent to bad boy school taking the rap for his dickhead friend and Kaito's as boring as his Arc-V counterpart, Faker's dead, Haruto's off screen nearly half the time, he's like Mokuba if he isn't and he barely talks to Shark or Yuma, it's like he's here out of obligation or something, just like Crow, the twins and Aki in the 5D's manga.

woah, this is a good one.

>much better conveyed in the anime
Not relevant. It's basing it on their own merits, not how they size up to the show. I don't know what "bullshit" you're talking about, though, since nothing in there contradicts what you brought up. The character relationships are well-written; that doesn't mean they're individually strong characters, nor does it mean that ALL relationships are great.
The reason I said "that's wrong" isn't valid is because it's a congregate of lots of opinions, anyway.

Shut up,man. I'll eat you.

yusei is garbage, shut up dude

try it faggot

>yuya and yugo barely had any interaction
Fuck this gay show

If it was me personally, I would've sung it's praises, because the entire thing was super fun to me, and it was nice seeing them put FRIENDHSIP in the story so explicitly after so long. We, too, can be friends!

new mango chapter when?

Serena and Joeri interacting when?

Damn, do Yuto and Yuri have memories like this as well?

I'm reading the Zexal manga right now and it's really bad. Yoshida fucked up, no IV and Anna too.

Only 1 volume left to finish and nothing of relevant happened yet.

That Spider guy have a weird hair too.

We just got one the other day.

sweet

last episode

never

>Tell dense friend that we should go on carding spree
>Calls that boring, wants to duel me, cutting off my hair in the process.

You know, that'd actually be kinda funny with a edgelord and narcissist like Yuri being unable to handle Serena at all, especially her after being converted to egeo by Yugo,Yuya and Yuzu.

Serena a special

We will become one of flesh and obtain the greatest power. WE WILL BE COME ONE!!

I think you're selling Arc-V a little short. It's not just regular anime or even typical Yugioh bad, it's the baffling kind of bad where you can't wrap your mind around the thought process that led to the result.

Zarc's fragments becoming one has to be one of my favorite duels in ARC-V. Scanlation when?

do not gay the yuus

Ima kusou hitsui ni

>Arc-V manga
>"certain characters lack development"
>the manga is on its 17th chapter
Aren't you jumping the gun a little too fast?
Besides, none of the spin-off manga are known for developing their characters enough. They're too short.

Serena and Yuri's 'relationship' is certainly unique...

>implying they have one

theyre both biches

So what is Leo doing now? Did he just go back to sitting on his throne and doing nothing after the few episodes he did stuff?

If only Serena was smart enough to use it against him,who knows? Maybe Yuri has a napoleon complex

napoleon's height was actually average

>t. hon hon hon

No, because it is the epitome of wasted potential. Its legacy will live on in infamy. What could have been the best YGO series has become the worst, and it'll be hard to be that.

>now we will be one now and forever

why is yuri so gay?

>that transparent skirt
Clear Wing confirmed for slut

you just cant into future aestetic

[ARH-V] in the TV Tokyo series 11 / 27 broadcast from (Sunday) 17:30. Yu WINS we cornered Yuri entameduel. Yu Yagami is trying to to become so swallowed by "zferk", General Manager Brian Cashman was trying! However,... #遊戯王 #ARCV #誰にも渡さない Whos Brian Cashman? Is he the same guy who was on those commercials? You know I'm the cash man. I give you money for your gold. Oh yeah!

post it in japanese you mong

Hey, do you guys have the chart similar to this ZeXal one in relation to Arc-V? I used to have it, but it's gone and now some friends of mine need it.

The Arc-V one is shit and obviously biased. Just wait until the show ends and we'll have better ones.

【ARC - V】 Broadcast from 11/27 (Sunday) 17: 30 at TV TOKYU SYMBIX ... Entame Duel wrestle with Yuri. Yuya desperately tried to get swallowed by "Zuke" and was trying to regain herself! However…!

Cute!

best cardfu

>Zuke
So Zarc?

>Yusho has has a carded Dennis with him
>Yusho will get carded by Yuri
>yfw Dennis is double carded

>herself

Yuya is a female. Just a late bloomer

so yuya and yuzu fucking is lesbian sex?

Yes.

What's the name of this card?

White Wing Magician.

Tuning Magician
Tune Magician
Noble Dragon Magician
White Wing Magician

All girls, all have pink hair, all punish you for synchro summoning

What did they mean by this?

Is that actual fan art?

Professor Chronos from GX was such a sexist jerk! He actually slapped Asuka and her female friends once. He also splited in the nurse's face.

Konami wants you to only play rank 4 Xyz

Who is your top 3 arc-v character now?

Pretty obvious Dennis "death" was pointless and serve no purpose but to rush shit in especially since just like Tsukikage and Crow are never mentioned again.

My only favorite character at this point is Yuri.
Yuya, Yuzu and Reiji have been damaged beyond belief by laziness and terrible writing.

>banishing one card for a synchro summon is "punishing you"
I bet none of you actually play the game.

Shun and Yuri easily with possibly Zarc for the third.

>My only favorite character at this point is Yuri.
>at this point
Yeah right lol
Fuck off you falseflagging piece of shit.

Yuri is absolutely flawless.

So how does this magician serve a purpose in magician deck other than being fodder for Zarc summoning?

Enpal, nirvana paladin and meteorburst.

>make synchros
>it gets banished and cant be used as Zarc fodder unless you play Omega

Yuya, Yuzu and Reiji.

Does this show has japanese subs?

no

never watched this , what is wrong with theire haircuts?