*inhales*

Will the big oil shills ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/New-Battery-Design-Could-Crush-Tesla.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully not. Fuck gas cars and maintenance. If I want a gas car I want it to be a fun project car like some AW11 mr2.

electric cars are for faggot homosexuals

stupid Texans and their big trucks

Bugatti is literally a nigger car. Those are the only people I ever see praising them.

Bingo. Tesla has a big problem with writing checks they can’t cash. That economic car is still having production issues.

It's real, nigger.

This. The Koenigsegg is a superior car all around. Bugattis are just big because of nog music.

One of those will hold up in a crash, the other will be Telsa Coiled around a power line.

Tesla's rate amazing in crash testing, don't be daft.

One of these days tesla will ramp up production

Not even fucking close, Tesla only appeals to rich individuals. They have nothing for the average consumer.

I have no problem with electric cars, but I hate Tesla's support model.

With coventional cars, if you're tired of the dealership's prices you can go to any mechanic to get maintenance or modifications done at a reasonable price. Tesla is the Apple of cars, so good luck making any sort of modification, or getting even the most basic maintenance anywhere but the dealer.

Wonder if Richard Stallman will drum up some hype for an open source electric car.

It is really cool but those cars aren't comparable. I hope Tesla can make a good one. Their truck was the big announcement. There is a lot more than straight line speed to super/hyper cars. I welcome Tesla into the mix though.

>Koenigsegg
my nigga

I fucking hate all of you faggots. fags.

as real as tesla's profitability I'm sure.

ehh, I just want an evo

>$200,000 for a car
I wouldn't pay more than $10,000 and I still get laughed at by half the population for overpaying.

Thing is, they cant even meet production quotas. They can't even get the model 3 out. And the whole problem with charging. This roadster can reach 0-60 in 1.9s which is impressive but how long will the batteries last in these roadsters till you need to charge it for 10 hours?

Stallman can't even generate hype for his operating system.

But the real problem is that the vast majority don't care about their cars, they just want a commuter machine. Most people can't even change their own oil. Why take the time to shop around for a trustworthy mechanic or learn basic auto maintenance yourself, when you can just stop by your friendly neighborhood (((dealership)))?

Same reason why leasing got big. Nobody wants to deal with maintenance.

You know nothing about cars.Ferrari has been doing this shit forever
>licensed Ferrari shops
>propitiatory Ferrari tools.

Holy shit look at this retard.
Everyone point at laugh at the guy who thinks he lives in a 1st world nation.

One exists, one doesn't

,500 miles

I can drive across America in 3 days in my Hemi. I can drive around all day, and all night. Can't do that in a tesla, or ANY electric car. How often are you going 0-100 in 4 seconds anyway??

Tesla has a huge problem with scaling. It's all well and good that they've made a bunch of electric cars, but if you need to go outside of their maximum range, they become a chore.

Instead of trying to revolutionize the market, they should have gone for an evolution standpoint. Start with something like a Vespa, for 2000 bucks, that can go 1000 miles between charges, and make a couple of recharge stations available in every city over half a million people. Then, as tech advances and demand increases, you switch over to cars. Start with a sedan, then move on to something like a Honda Fit/Jazz, then go to an SUV, then a pickup. The last thing you should be doing is targeting specialty markets, like cars that cost over $50k, and semi trucks. Firstly, because it allows the tech to mature to the point that these vehicles are able to go father and recharge faster, and secondly, it will give the nation the time it needs to adapt to the slowly increasing demand and make the infrastructure available to handle the increased power consumption, as well as to start offering the "fast charge" stations everywhere.

The way they've gone about it is pants-on-head retarded. Sure, Musk looks cool rolling out the Roadster, but the number of people that are gonna buy it wouldn't even touch the number of people in year-round-warm LA, who, seeking to weave through the traffic jams faster (and for very little cost/maintenance) who would buy the electric Vespa.

N E G A T I V E
C A S H
F L O W

Tesla won't exist a few years from now. The company was a rent-seeking scam from the start and the gibs are running out fast. By 2030 Fisker will be the Ford of electric cars because of graphene batteries.

>buy tesla
>tesla car had mandatory internet connection to the gubmint
>one day your car gets locked down by them because you didn't vote for democrats last year
electronic cars are another way to enslave humanity. Fuck that and fuck your comfort functions. I just need a car not a fucking entertainment system.

Taxpayers are literally paying for them to be made, so that price is bullshit

All these Tesla deniers don't understand the concept of singular main power sources and energy density.

Oil is ok, but better reserved for lubricant, plastics and advanced research materials as well as hobbyist applications because it's supply is not easily regenerated, but it's the only way to make the highest grade utility products. It is also dirty, expensive and pollutes our cities, it is practically the tool of the Jew that has an electric car. Think for a moment, the Jews push big oil because they know it harms our health and thinking capacity, the perfect anti-shoah technique: weaken the opposition.
Nuclear isn't easily regenerated either, but is more energy dense and efficient, and uses less material in general. By using thorium (which we have tons of) created as a byproduct from general mining is energy dense and efficient.
Moving on in this world means using oil as a commodity rather than what we're doing now. Instead we should be using electricity and regulated nuclear fusion/fission.
Solar is not well equipped for large-scale. Small things are fine though. I like my solar phone charger.

It doesn't matter. One of their competitors announced the solid state battery will be ready in a few years which means that Tesla will be entirely obsolete,

that roadster only takes 3 hours to recharge vs 3 minutes to top the tank off on the bugatti

Ferrari doesn't make semi trucks, SUVs, or commuter cars.
Imagine if Honda or Toyota tried that shit.

People don't like change.

I'd rather have a GT-R.
Or this sweet honey. No soul in a Tesla or a Bugatti.

Oh, I knew Tesla wouldn't stick around long. This is, again, because they didn't scale properly. Imagine that they had just announced their first line of sedans, after 5 years of doing nothing but electric Vespas. The people who purchased said Vespas would still be happy enough with the range to go to and from work, and the people who bought the cars would be relatively few (as evolution is a slow process). Then that solid state battery gets invented. Tesla would be able to adapt to that change pretty easily as they continued to scale.

But now? They're fucked.

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/New-Battery-Design-Could-Crush-Tesla.html

I wonder how much plastics, polymers and other materials made by "big oil" is in that tesla?

I can't imagine it would be any more than you find in any other car. That's not Tesla's problem.

>>>>>> GO TO /o/

whole board for this shit

I don't need a racecar to do the groceries or take kids to school. I need something affordable though. Oil still wins.

Now let's see those electric supersonic nuclear bombers OP.

"Few years" could be 20

but what about getting back at muh big oil?

It like you don't know that oil could be used to for electricity.

white zombie is still the best electric car ever.
The Current Eliminator would stomp any tesla.

They've been making the same ugly car style forever

>dodge
Lel

No, Jews are going to crash the oil market, and make sure it happens. They pumped the middle east, and now they will dump them.

Bugatti is literal garbage.
They use 2 V8s to accomplish what Koenigsegg accomplishes with 1 V8.
Absolute trash OP.

why do you think they are commanding the GOP to give them trillions of our wealth?... we are their recovery.

>I just need a car not a fucking entertainment system
Agreed. Sadly, simplicity in transportation is going away. I don't mind higher end cars, but there's no reason for all the bullshit tacked onto the lower end of the market.

OP confirmed faggot gook who only cares about numbers. OP prolly think the Nissan GT-R is a great car.

With a Tesla, you will never hear the roar of a W16.

The amount of oil used in creating any car is a one-time consumption, and much smaller than driving your gas/diesel vehicle and changing your oil once every few months.

That's like saying that there's no reason to switch to LED bulbs because they are still reliant on electricity, and that it doesn't matter that you get 100 lumens per watt on average and is cleaner than any other form of easily obtainable light. It's a shit-tier argument.

Tesla will fail due to its scaling, NOT due to the fact that some oil might be used in the initial creation of its vehicles.

Yes goy it's speed that matters not the production of the entry level model

620 miles range my ass
everyone knows electric cars provide torque faster than gas run cars do.

Thats, the gayest argument I've ever heard.

I have yet to see anyone bitch about a Honda Fit. Like 60 cubic feet of space, 4 banger engine gives you 30-40mpg, comes with basic heat/ac, and is available for like 18k brand new.

It's a minimalist's dream: pure function over form.

>regulated nuclear fusion

10000nm

>dicklet car vs. brainlet car
what's the point of this thread again?

what are you talking about? have you seen the regera?

So because one car company does it, does that makes it okay?

Somebody better give some sauce on this 600 mile range bullshit.

confirmed non-car guy. Of course the internal combustion engine has little value to you. You feel right at home in a silent piece of electronic garbage that goes fast.

Yeah they finally made s better version but the roof drill looks like shit.

Also, you can't redline the engine. Gay.

What the fuck would you know about production of entry level model your entire country is low tier garbage and you seem complacent saying there.

If tesla were smart they would start outfitting police stations with their cars as police cruisers and build charging stations in them. Where's the nearest charging station? Your nearest police station. Everyone will want a tesla once the cops start using them, just like glock

explain the math of a W16 (3x5 cylinders +1)?
this sounds like a troll post

I can visualise your slav hair fringe as we speak.

>look at my electric car! It uses no oil!
>doesnt realize electricity requires oil to be produced

>Will the big oil shills ever recover?
It would be hard, but then they'll realize that the fisher price interior of the Tesla Roadster was made with plastic.

why would you want to redline it? are you some faggot boiracer?

Bicycles are more practical than any car if you live in a city
Cost $1000 new, $400 used, and about $20-50/year to maintain
All maintenance is easy, anyone can do it themselves