WHAT A MESS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/932326227955793920
youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be Canadian
>pay to watch someone apologize

All I have to say is thank God Donald Trump is my president and not this "man". You Canadians should be ashamed of yourselves for putting up with this.

>TRAEL
>R
>A
>E
>L

>All I have to say is thank God Donald Trump is my president

Didn't Trump literally just kowtow to President Xi, while falling for President Putin's bait?

What the fuck is this faggot even doing anymore? I always knew he was a globalist puppet, but he's fucking retarded beyond belief

I would've believed this if whoever made it managed to fucking proofread barely a paragraph of bullshit text

What the fuck does the 2 stand for?

You had king nigger for 8 years.. this faggot is what we need to wake up the normies to this faggotry.
Life has been way to comfortable and perfect in canada for so long the men here have forgotten how to fight for anything.
Trudeau will crash this nation so hard that the next hitler will rise

virtue signalling, what else. mr "the budget will balance itself" apparently has nothing better to do

>To request tickets to attend the Apology
C'mon this isn't real. This can't be real

This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in ages.
And to think I once dreamed about moving to Canada, holy shit.

ATTENTION!

PEDO SYMBOL IN THE IMAGE!

>trael
>susides

this cant be real

>SOMEBODY
>ANYBODY
>INVADE US
>WE WON'T EVEN PUT UP A FIGHT
>WE'LL ACTUALLY APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES

Dude Canada is owned by the queen, you know this right?
Trudeau von Castro is just the PM

Phase two of this will be "an apology isn't good enough!" and in taking an inch the SJWs will demand miles of gibmedats at the expense of everyone else.

It amazes me that I can't even be sure if this is real or not. If it weren't for the spelling mistakes, I could be fooled.

the fuck is 2s?

2 spirit, i'm guessing

Fucking hell, someone nuke us already

That image is probably fake, but don't the majority of people just think that "WOW TRUDEAU IS SO HOT, AND HE'S SO TOLERANT" ?

On November 28, the Government will offer a formal apology to LGBTQ2 Canadians in the House - for the persecution & injustices they have suffered, and to advance together on the path to equality & inclusion.
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/932326227955793920

Yah but the honeymoon is ending. Fucker still hasn't even legalized weed yet.

This offends me.

He is apologizing to LGBTQ2S+ people, but when will Canada apologize to LGBTTQQIAAP people?

You have got to be shitting me... what the hell is the western world doing? It feels worse than any dystopian novel...

Well good I guess.
Any normal person would say "okay, now we're good, right?" but this is obviously just going to lead to further gaping.

How many genders there are

"If our society had no social problems at all, the leftists would have to INVENT problems in order to provide themselves with an excuse for making a fuss."

That is disrespectful against muslim-canadians! What a racist!

>thinking that this is the point our government was lost
Our government's been fucked for a long time, user.
So was the Weimar Republic...

Sorry.

How does Trudeau manage to be such a fantastically great leader? When will other world leaders learn to follow his example?

Didn't Trudeau literally just kowtow to faggots, while falling for the faggots's bait?

It blows my mind how we slowly descend into such insanity. Even african niggers have a better sense of priority than western leaders.

>Trudeau likely to be replaced in next election
>YES

>other voting options are just as bad as Trudeau, or even worse
>FUCK

>those responses

Scheer seems an easy choice compared to Trudeau or, god forbid, Jagmeet who seems even more progressive than Trudeau

what the hell is 2S? are they oppressing robots now?

Well, all the problems in the west are actually solved - youre not gonna die from typhus or have yout kid get black lungs anymore. I mean, if you are a western leader and you look back you get churchill, stalin, kings, conquerors, who just dominated their time. This is their version i guess.

We don't accept slavniggers anyway.

>Jagmeet
cancerous cuckold who brings great shame to the sikh community. sikhs were always the white man's bitch though, even in colonial india. jagmet is just following the lead of white liberals and doubling down on it

> Well, all the problems in the west are actually solved

maybe in your drug addled brain.

Healthcare for the obese is not an existential crisis you fucking injun. Face it, you are just a society bored with how good you have it.

Please for the love of God, just nuke us already...

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I

Even if you fucking hate leftists I don't think anyone can argue that even the NDP poo would be better than Trudeau
I would rather see a political leader implement SOMETHING, even if I don't agree with it, than spend his time touring the country taking selfies with gays

pls be real so more people can wake up

HOLY my sides, Christ. I'm sorry..

amen

FUCKING JUST CURL UP AND DIE CANADA

DO NOT RESPOND

Justin will meet with the LGBTQ2S+BLM embassador (pic related).

ANTI ISLAMIC ADVERTISING

ALCOHOL IS HARAM

lol

This gets more rediculious by the day.

LGBT, I understand what those are.
Q, I know is queer, but what's a "queer"?
2S+, I have no fucking clue

muh thoughts exactly. wouldn't be surprised if it WAS real but it doesn't seem legit

> be Canadian
> call someone sir
> go to jail

2s = two spirited crazies
+ = misc. crazies

>LGBTQ2S+
What does the Q2S+ means?

q = crazy people who identify as queer
2s = crazy people who identify as "two-spirited"
+ = other crazy people who will eventually want to the join the list in the future

kek

Where is the P for pedosexual?

>lgbtq2s+
This acronym is getting more retarded by the day

Holy shit I though you were pocking fun. After googling it seems you are serious.

And what does two-spirited means? Google says it has something with Indians to do.

What is the difference between gay and Queer?

actually that's my gender

gay means wanting to fuck someones ass
queer means wanting someone to fuck your ass

A fucking men!

wtf is S?

Trudeau is amazing in that almost everything he does seems like it is on the edge of reality. He is living satire of SJWs, but sadly all too real. Has he not been born with that name, he would have been a youtube star.

I wouldn't expect anything else from Smirnoff. Smirnoff Ice is the drink of choice for women and soyboys.

So he's apologizing to everyone? About time, that guys sucks.

Do that faggot even do anything aside from virtue signaling all day every day?

If thats her best feature I'd hate to see her meat curtains

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA

2014: LGBT
2016: LGBTQ
2017: LGBTQ2S+
2020: LGBTQ2S+A;LKSJDF;LIAJWEROIJMAWE;LKFJA;LSKDFJ;LAKSDJF;LAKSJDFOUIJER9OP[WEJROIPAJF'L;KSMCG;LAKDFGMASDF4G1ZX3F5G1A35FG1Z2X1FGZ2X4FG5Z4FG165D41FG65A41SEF65A1G65A1XFG

this is more ridiculous than obama apologizing to japan for nuking them

>prep

Prep is fine and all, but A) it's not perfect, and B) it's resulted in an increase in syphilis, gonorrhea, and other VD's that used to be prevented with condoms

>LGBTQ2S+
>2S+
im not uptodate on the recent gender discoveries, what are those

>see OP
>hope to God its fake
>realize what country im in.
>its all too real.

Im queer... I fucking hate this shit... so sick of being paraded around for political points.

Trudeau himself is a gender apology

kek

Pedo,hebo,ephebo is coming in the future, once they are done pushing trans nonsense onto everyone. Mainstream media outlets have already started painting pedos as innocent harmless victims. Agenda of demoralization and degeneration of the West is in full swing.
I only ever looked at the wikipedia page and all I know could basically be found there:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit
>it is not so much about whom one is sexually interested in, or how one personally identifies; rather, it is a sacred, spiritual and ceremonial role that is recognized and confirmed by the Elders of the Two Spirit's ceremonial community
See my reply here

O Canada indeed.

Not a real quote, please stop propagating this BS, as funny as it is.

>LGBTQ2S+
Hahahaha what the fuck

Hell, I'd do it for free

>He is living satire of SJWs

I dont think you can... this is why it even got this far... it is a total farce by design, it cannot be satirized because you cannot tell the difference between satire and an accurate portrayal of lefties.

eventually there will be every letter in the alphabet and then some
->

>pay to watch someone apologize
Great. The canuks I know were pretty good about apoligizing. What now? Do they stop because they can charge?

>her
I got some bad news for you

>her

stop doing that

>Canadian "men"

that child looks like the spawn of satan, look at his, i mean its expression

This shit doesn't even fly with the old boomer liberal types

even THEY think he's a cuck

t. have old boomer liberal parents

>literally a virtue signalling event with tickets

This has to be fake.