I've been thinking

alot lately. I've become somewhat obsessed with looking up stats on race and IQ as well as stats on immigration. I was inspired by certain video makers obviously. I've been trying to red pill almost every person I talk to in real life about it. I do it in a tempered way, obviously I feel it out a bit first. But I've yet to have a real problem. Follow Jared Taylor's example, don't use insults or racial slurs. People can call numbers and stats racist all they want but they end up looking like an idiot and you win

Nicely done leaf.
Always important to stick to the facts when talking in person.

Every person counts.

If you don't know what I'm talking about look up Jared Taylor and start there. Look up the #'s for yourself as well, alot of governments still post some pretty good stats. Ignore Richard Spencer. Any other good sources/suggestions are welcome

I hate being a fucking leaf. My Prime Minister is a disgrace

Have a bump OP.

Not really my thing because I'm in NYC. It's not productive to go there. I stick with very basic red pills like firearms.

I'm having trouble convincing people on the gun front. They end up admitting I'm right but they still don't like guns. Firearms aren't that difficult to obtain in Canada but the average Canadian has a very negative view of guns, sadly

Don't worry, we had Obama.

Just look at it as even more room for improvement.

I consider it a victory if they stop spewing leftist nonsense and respect why *We* consider it important. Unless you know them really well and take them shooting, you'll probably not change their "feels" toward them.

Pic related is quite a good line.

I don't have much hope. I'm trying but it looks bad. The new Conservative party leader, Andrew Scheer, also describes himself as a feminist. There probably won't ever be any serious immigration reform in my country. It makes me sad. I was born here. I'm slowly planning an exit strategy. I'd like to move to Texas one day if they'll have me. I was there for a couple months about 10 years ago now. Lovely people for the most part

I know that one. Its very good. I've said a shortened version of that to many people. They often reply "But we can't trust people! Mental Illness etc". I shoot that down pretty quick. Governments have been the #1 cause of human death all throughout recorded history pretty much. But they still don't change their minds. Some people just seem to be broken, they aren't willing to change their pre-conceived notions

Ill tell someone the reason for the high crime rate is that people with low iQ are more prone to impulsive behavior and have less forethought.

That's a good part of it, yes. Most people are most uncomfortable with idea of it being genetic. They want to say it's all culture + environment. If you speak calmy and throw enough stats at them, you can get them to at least admit that genetics have an important role to play

And yes sticking to the facts in person. I like a nice _______ hate thread as much as the next guy. It's probably good to have some fun and rally the troops with them, they have their place. But when you're gonna red pill you gotta put your serious face on

I don't really care if this thread gains traction or not. I was just thinking out loud. It's good to know that there are good people doing good work all around the world. It's not enough yet but it's our duty to try.

Best of luck my brothers

oh god lel

Yeah Trump is probably only about 10% of what we need. He needs to build that wall though asap. It will be an important symbolic victory for people like us everywhere. A small thing, maybe. But an important symbol

Leaf should also promote fello leaf JP Gariepy. He btfo of (((K&T))).

Thanks. I'll look into that

I hate that cuck. I'm trying to push 'Berta on the idea of separating. Sask will follow. Brad Wall will be a good ally. Oil pipeline to the states, open up atlantic port in Churchill, perhaps redpill northern BC to join us. Fuck canada. As newfagPM said, Canada is the first post national country. Well good. Fuck him and the east.
That felt good.

Who needs stats? Go outside and read some news.

Definitely for optics sake. His base wants it. He promised it. He has to deliver. Especially since dreamers are still dreaming. Sadly, i dont think theyll be forced to wake up despite the promises.

Wrong. Texas will be blue before you make it down there. Redpill the rest of Alberta. Encourage all om the right to move there, force the ndp out, separate (thanks to Que, any province can with a majority referendum).

Shit. That's too bad. I'm born and raised in BC, I've only been to Alberta once or twice in my life. But you're right. They probably still have a chance. Cheers, thanks for helping me focus my efforts

BC is good for the weather. It's why I moved from Alta but will be going back once the NDP are out. 10 years of BC's liberal nonsense is enough for me, even if it means I can't ride my motorcycle year-round. Good luck fellow leaf. Maybe we'll cross paths one day in a Free Alberta.

Is that flag a symbol of your heritage? I have some longtime friends who live in Japan. Great people. I've always found it easy to get along with them, I admire them in many ways. I often use Japan's immigration policy as an example of what works as well. Haha. I always ask, how many terrorist attacks have they hard? People generally don't have a good comeback for that

I like all of those ideas by the way. I have pondered getting involved in municipal elections, voter turnout for them seems low so perhaps we could get some real policy people elected there. I dunno, just a thought. I have fully developed that idea obviously. I'm just spit balling here

I have NOT fully developed that idea. Dammit. Typing too fast. I'm bad. These computers aren't generally my thing. I know that basics but that's about it