JoJo Thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

nice false flag thread

Gappy makes me happy

Not really different from the normal thread to be quite honest with you.

We need more lewds of the Pillar ladies. Just some more art of these guys in general would be nice.

baitsa dasuto tomorrow

>when the first thing we learned about stands is that they keep you from committing suicide

Because of Jotaro shooting himself for the demonstration? Jotaro didn't want kill himself, knew SP would probably stop the bullet, wanted SP to stop the bullet, and SP stopped the bullet.

Would a stand really prevent it's user from committing suicide if the user was suicidal all the way down to their subconscious? Wouldn't that be reflected in their stand? I mean we do have shit like Highway to Hell.

> mfw we get to see "KOOIIICHIIII"

Watching it with a friend of mine who hasn't read the manga, it's going to be great watching his reaction to these last few episodes.

This is now a Doppio thread.
Narancia a shit edition.

Could also be because of Weather Reports stand stopping him from killing himself too, even though he ((seemingly)) did want to die.

Could just vary from stand to stand. Dragons Dream didn't seem to care either way if it's owner was killed, and went out of it's way to give Jolyne and Co. a fair chance of beating him.

We've had several counts of stands going solo after their user's death, aswell as several superhuman fighters/stand users. I kind of want Araki to throw in a guy or girl who survives the destruction of the stand he/she was born with, then he gets a new stand through the arrow and has to adapt to a vastly different skillset.

>asb colors

why is dp so based ?

wasn't he straight up sacrificing himself to take the stone sickness away from his familly? He immediately gets a rock dropped on him when he does this too. Its not about the stand at this point, the powers that be are at work, similar to how ghost alley can overpower stands.

I love all the useless stats this series provides you with. Boy is knowing every Jojo's exact height and every Stand's exact power level important!

What about a JoJo who doesn't have a Stand throughout the entire part and never will, even at the climactic battle with the big bad, and all throughout we get introduced to varying Stands and powers that we never even see because of the Standless MC?

I wasn't part of the argument about Johnny, just replying to that post arguing that a stands protectiveness of it's user varies from stand to stand.

Hell, considering shit like Notorious B.I.G and Cheap trick exists, it's really not surprising.

That being said though, yes, Johnny was killed by outside forces, not his own stand.

that would actually be really interesting

> A jojo who doesn't have a stand

They would be utterly destroyed in basically any fight unless they were being guarded round the clock by other stand users, it'd be pretty boring, especially taking into account they wouldn't be able to see anything that's going on.

2 types of people

I would love to see Jojo beating Stands he can't see with pure Hamon

>enemy stand user gives a big bad guy speech about how great his invisible superpowers are and how they'll easily defeat him
>he just shoots them in the face

Seems anyone in universe 2 can see stands so long as they have the potential to ever have a stand. I dount Araki would ever make an unworthy MC.

Personally I like the idea of a "you can fight yourself" stand like White Album, Foo Fighters or Scary Monsters on an MC.

> Implying the main antagonist's stand wouldn't be able to catch bullets like basically every worthwhile stand can

ok

> Seems anyone in universe 2 can see stands so long as they have the potential to ever have a stand.

I don't think so, most of the characters that can see stands + get a stand later only do so because they were bitten. I'm pretty sure Yasuho couldn't see Soft&Wet or it's bubbles until after she was bitten.

>this man

Jonathan gets embarrassed when his shit splashes in the toilet, and always makes sure the bowl is clean and the room doesn't smell after he's done. A true gentleman never forgets to wash his hands, either.
Joseph regularly finds that there's no toilet-paper once he's finished shitting, and loudly screams at anyone nearby to bring him some. He always leaves skidmarks and often forgets to flush.
Jotaro's shits are the turds whispered of in legend, anus-rippingly large bricks that leave him clenching his fists with white knuckles trying to pass. In spite of his stool always being enormous, agonizing and bloody, he never makes a sound.
Josuke's disarmingly casual about his shits, regularly taking a magazine or handheld gaming-device in and forgetting to lock the door. He wouldn't have a problem talking to people while taking a dump, assuming they could hear him.
Giorno turns the shit in his bowels into slugs and worms so they crawl out of his ass without stretching it, so he can be as tight as is humanely possible for his various boytoys.
Jolyne's shits used to be nearly as bad as Jotaro's until she learned to make them into a thin string, like a fish.
Johnny is incontinent and shits in a diaper, duh.
Gappy's shits are strange, with the first half of them being hard and difficult to pass, and the second half being an explosion of diarrhea that shoots out like champagne out of a cork once he's passed the hard turd holding it in.

You're absolutely right

Wekapipo clearly sees stands.

When Blackmore grabs Lucy, knowing full well she has no stands, he still wants to figure out if she can see his mask. He notes that she lacks the potential when it tirns out she can't. I figure you don't need any potential to birth the stand baby of Jesus' skeleton.

Part 8's abandoned so much about SBR though, you might still be right.