I hate fuckers who think part 5 is the worse

i hate fuckers who think part 5 is the worse.

part 5 being the "worst" would be an opinion not fact bud.

how you, or anyone else feels about something decides nothing for someone else. you're no arbiter.

diavolo being the "worst" vilien is also an opinion.

giorno being "less jojo" ...

ALSO, an opinion. a stupid one at that because not every jojo is going to be the same.

did you forget that giorno is mix of Johnathan and dio.

it comes down to YOU just not liking him so you have to come up with some nonsense reason as to why you don't.

i also, would like to mention that scans play a role in how something is pracieved.

I don't know which one's you've read or which ones I've read either but I enjoyed part 5 all the way through.
now lets talk about dio.

being butt hurt that dio wasn't talked about or mentioned more in part 5 is one sh1ty reason to give as to why part 5 is the "worse"

so what? dio wasn't talked about more.

what else did you even want to see from him???.

There was nothing that needed to be said or done.

what advantages?!

giorno was dio's abandoned son,

THAT'S IT.

not every abandoned kid cares to look for or know about parents that didn't give a sh1t about them...

and as for
polnareff...

tough luck, not everything works out for the best. do you know what series you are reading!??

this is JOJO, f¥cked up things happen in it all the time. even to the MAIN characters... (spoilers written down below so if you have not read the latest of part 8 just skip past it. you've been warned....
did you forget how..................J_hnny d_ed or what
things happen in jojo. suck it up and don't bring it up as a reason why parts 5 is bad all because something you didn't like happened to one of your favorite characters. boo hoo.

the only other thing I can think of you seeing as a "fail" would be king crimsons power. to that I say, let me guess. you're confused about his power?. so what. you didn't like his power?

so. the. heck. what.

that still doesn't equate to part 5 being the "worse"

nothing you, or any other butt hurt part 5 hater says does.

puting that aside now.

part 5 is straight forward, through and through. if I remember correctly.

nothing in part 5 was left to the side, we know what happened to the characters at the end of it.

if you're going to complain about anything in a story and call it bad because of it, I just think it makes more sense to complain about plot holes or inconsistencies in stories. stuff like that compared to being upset about a power you didn't like or didn't understand or that your favawit wittle character wasn't brought up more or that something bad happened to your favawit character you didn't like so now you're angweey and constantly hate on a story and call it the worse.

just stop, you're full of it. all you part 5 haters are.

I feel like if you were trully a jojo fan and have been since part 1 up to part 4 than there's no reason for you to hate on part 5 and call it the worse.

Don't post the Reddit frog on this board.

Lets get this shit started shall we?

Part 5 is literally the worst part. All the characters are stale and the story line is a confusing mess. You have shit taste, OP. Sorry.

Part 6 is far worse.

What the fuck did you just say about my waifu?

part 5 was too gay
I bought into the jojo isnt gay meme because of how fucking manly everything was, but part 5 isnt manly at all, its just gay

giorno was the only good thing about it, but he barely gets any screen time, I dont want to learn about what these fucking fags like and dislike I just wanted to see giorno become hokage

It's the Facebook frog, retard.

Many threads got deleted since the creation of this thread yet this shit is still up?

>mentions "story line"
>posts a part 4 image

>not knowing pepe's orgin?, kek

Who are you quoting Sup Forumstard?

It's a meme, you dip

please ban jojo

Mods are jojofags

So frog cancer is allowed if its Jojo?

Part 5's cool. Not the best, but it's decent.

Absolutely fuck every fag that says to skip it though.

>not knowing how to meme arrow?, kek

Leave and never return.

Kill yourself.

>You are telling me the kill self meme lmao

Yeah, blame the retarded mods.

Is this you?

>I don't know which ones I've read but I enjoyed part 5

What did he mean by this?

You post frogs and type like a redditor. I agree that part 5 is better than its reputation but holy fuck kill yourself.

If they were they would purge the 24/7 generals. JoJo discussion went to absolute shit because of those goddamn /vg/ rejects who care more about keeping their little circlejerk going than the series. A general is where a series goes to die.