Fune wo Amu 7

It's been 4 hs since release but I didn't see any threads so I'm making one.
>no Kaguya this ep ;_;
>Nishibroka is the man
>tfw you won't ever eat squid ink paella with a short legged qt
>QUALITY
Pretty boring episode even by the standards of the series so far, but it was okay. I'm guessing once Nishioka is out of the picture, Majime will be the focus again.

Made in CLAMP

Oh shit. Didn't see that there were subs up. Guess I'll go watch that.

This scene was based. It has a simplistic touch but somehow it has its message sent out very effectively.

Have they fucked yet?

I don't recall there being so many montages like in this episode, guess the budget was pretty tight, but yeah, it was pretty effective.

I particularly liked the scene where they're talking in the roof and there's a shot of Nishioka's feet and suddenly the wave of words thing washes over him for the first time. It's all very direct and pretty simple storytelling but it just works.

I saw this show's description before the season started and promptly forgot about it until now.
Is it seriously about dictionary making? In the technical way, or is there a bunch of philosophical monologue like the summary sort of felt like?

Yes, it shows a great deal of how dictionaries are made (how the words are picked, where the definitions come from, even the history behind some of them, etc.) but it's also about motive in life, romance, friendship and personal growth (late coming of age for a 30yo autistic guy).

It's a great show if you're a bookfag or you find beauty in words. It's slow paced and pretty straight-forward.

hmm, might pick it up if that's the case
Would three episodes be good enough to tell whether or not I'll like it?

You'll find out by the end of episode 2. But yes, 3 might be enough.

Best boy. Man, Kamiya is getting older, I wonder if he'll continue to voice all the best boys.

I want to see a double date episode.

This show is not suitable for anime format. I dropped it after first episode and watched the live action movie. Much better experience.

Oh man, based as fuck.
I agree with you on this. But it's not too bad.

So is this decent? Saw Chiwa Saito is in this, does she play a main character?

Nishioka's girlfriend. She hasn't been too relevant.

But the MC's bitch is 6/10 in the movie and 10/10 in the anime.

Please don't tell me Nishioka actually stops showing up later

At first I thought Nishioka would be the token lazy coworker to keep it from looking like Majime did it all himself while still making him look exceptionally talented. Now he's somehow become the most based character in the show.

>This show is not suitable for anime format.
I don't see how it's any less suited than the average slice of life show.

How did he figure out he was having an affair with his student?

The girly bento he had.

>you will never know what it feels like cuddling with a woman and burying your head in her bosom as you inhale her scent while she stroke your hair and ease your wary mind

I'm probably on hajime level of noticing social cues then.

I thought the bento was just the nail in the coffin and that he had a suspicion before. There was a scene where he went through a file just before, maybe I'm wrong though I didn't pay attention enough.

Good lord.

That was great and with this power up scene, it was satisfying.

Joke's on you. I cross my hands and sleep like a corpse.

>2016
>Not having a dakimakura of your waifu scented with Golden Drop Reichenbach perfume to hug each night when you go to sleep

>Golden Drop Reichenbach perfume
That's some patrician taste you have there user.

>guess the budget was pretty tight,
What a dumb thing to say. This sort of overlay/splitscreen was in the first episode as well, it's just a quirk of Kuroyanagi who storyboarded both episodes.

It is okay, this anime has taught me that it will come to pass as a matter of time.

I don't want my boy Nishioka to go.

I know the board is Sup Forums but it's something a few live action movie directors do too. Danny Boyle uses this technique in Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours