Monster Musume

Hot off the press new content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

Fuck off cancerous phoneposter.

You tried this earlier faggot. Not new or fresh.

kys Phone-kun

Alice>Miia

Kenkō Cross>Okayado

>Muh threads

Both Monster girl quest and monster girl encyclopedia are far better than monster musume

Can the mods just come out with an official statement on this. I don't mind threads being deleted, but since they let so many other equally shitty generals stay, I can't help but feel a certain janitor has a personal vendetta.

they say fuck off

>new contents
Threads allowed

>no new contents
Threads fuck off.

How is this so hard to understand?

>but dude we're like a family here

Make a discord group.

The janitor has better taste in monster girls and know that Monster Musume has shit monster girls

Go play monster girl quest or read monster girl encyclopedia if you want good monster girls

> mfw I have no face

Now that you mention it, it might be that rouge janitor that's been plaguing the /jp/ threads for months by deleting any threads not started by him and banning people who express opinions he doesn't like.

Damn, that's a huge troll man. At least 10' tall there. Possibly even 12'. Nice to see subspecies getting a little love from the creator himself.

Then why are so many non new content threads still up?

I know, I realize now the mods bedtime is around here to we don't have to worry

>Then why are so many non new content threads still up?

Post them.

Not even a discord why not just a 8cha n board?

It's not, one of the old mods came back and is trying to enforce their law on the board

>new contents
>Threads allowed
that just give them 30 days for discus every day the same "new" content until more

Until all the other generals are getting purged I hope people will keep making monster musume threads forever.

then fuck off already

Looks great in a suit too. Now what is the midget?

A quick search showed Jojo and One Piece threads in the catalog. By your logic, only ONE thread is allowed on the day of new content being released. Meaning it's banned until more new content drops.

See why that's retarded? Like it or not this is the Anime and Manga board, which, while this may be a shock to you, is for discussion of anime and manga.

Cry more.

What, was he lured in by the money Hiro is scamming out of people, or is he actually doing it for free.

>Legolas and Gimli forced to disarm by customs
That being said, I wonder how they enforce "no weapons" laws on creatures like mantis and kamaitachi. Do they make them wear a sheathe at all times? I guess they can't force them to lock those sheathes, but probably need to put a "broken if tampered with" seal and make them sign a report if it's used in self-defense.

Seems like mods don't have their mod powers revoked even if they go dormant. So they can come back and fuck around when they are bored, as we are seeing now

I was in favor of generals being purged but them handling it this way is absolutely retarded. If this was universally enforced Sup Forums wouldn't even have 2 pages worth of threads at any time. The fact that some generals get a pass is a problem of itself

I guess depending on how dangerous an extraspecies has displayed itself, either they can keep their natural weapons (ex. kobolds are not explicitly disallowed to have sharp claws, Polt chooses to file it for practical reasons) or have to do something about it.

As soon already, mushroom monsters are generally banned, as they're largely a thread to air breathing species intrinsically due to spores they cannot control (don't jerk off near one, else you may sire an army of shroom children)

I'm perfectly happy with these threads not existing until a new chapter comes out.

>Jojo
Anime is currently airing
>One Piece
Weekly new episode and chapter

Not to mention the buyfag thread. How do you score that one? Remember that DJT got banished

you have to go back to /jp/
>but /jp/ dont want us
don't care, it was their problem before the anime aired, and guess what, no s2 announced so fuck off back there

>Like it or not this is the Anime and Manga board, which, while this may be a shock to you, is for discussion of anime and manga
Amen. Besides, the only reason people bitch about generals is because it has to do with the whole waifu threads they hate.

Yeah, and this is a monthly manga, your point? Whats the cutoff, two weeks, three?

How long til thread is kill

How about you have one thread, and when that thread dies, you don't create a new one? How about that? That's how it used to be. Why do you have to have a thread 24/7?

More time on translation?

We just released a chapter a few days ago. TTF is busy, and we don't have scans. IDK what ya'll want.

Shoo, shoo.
You're just bitter because you got bullied after acting like a pompous turd and trolling then then turning around immediately afterwards and acting all indignant when people started to find you annoying.

WHY WON'T Sup Forums DISAVOW GENERALS

Whenever autists throw a shitfit apparently. I do wonder when the released chapter will be translated.

Also, Draco has a really nice ass, as seen from that latest chapter. Would nuzzle with 10/10

I just wish the phoneposter would fuck off

Actually you pose a really good question user. We don't need a thread 24/7

>midget
That's heightist, man. Could be Keebler elf, Brownie, Pixie, Tomt(to go with the Troll), Gnome, Goblin, Gremlin, etc.

Have any quality subbers done the OAD yet?

Don't see a problem as to why it's bad for thread to continue 24/7, especially since it been going on for a long time 'til this whole purging of threads happened.

Nah dude, I've hated these cesspool threads for a long time. They are stagnant as hell. Just people circle jerking about who the best waifu is with no new content. It's cute that you think I care about what some random internet person thinks about me. None of us give a single shit.

No, they don't really bother with OADs and an user sub already exists. Don't hold your breath.

eyes are too spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

You're right, but is also right.

You don't see a problem to people having nothing new to talk about and just shouting memes at each other? Seriously?

Sometimes a thread continues because someone missed the discussion before archival and wanted to add/rebut some points. I'm all for nuking "XYZ WAT DO?", but it's stupid to just have a blanket policy "okay, your one new chapter thread died, fuck off till next month".

Hit the nail on the head

with all the shitty generals /ag/ should be made at this point
and only allow chapter dumps on Sup Forums
I want those general gone too, only allow threads the day a new episode airs

But snek Miia eyes is best eyesq

You act like this board is suppose to be discussion on new things in anime and manga.

Then they can catch the next thread. Do you honestly believe that a single person is going to have a unique and important thought that someone else didn't already have? Have you SEEN what the threads were lately? Literally you could copy/paste any post and NO ONE would notice. There was NOTHING new.

It was. And it can be again. I'm an oldfag bro. I remember when Sup Forums was less shit than this.

>lots of general turn to blogging, meme spamming, 3DPD discussion and acting like a chatroom
>WE DINDU NUFFIN WHY Sup Forums HATE GENERAL I DONT UNDERSTAND?

Don't even try to deny it Monsterfags.

don't post here, last thing I want is the JW thread getting raided by this faggots

Yeah okay fine.

We weren't quite that far gone.

I was hoping for a 1080p version at least...

It's cute how much in denial you are.

And what happens on Sup Forums the other 5 days of the week? Most of the shows that people are watching air on the same days, so after that no one is allowed to make threads on anything? What about the threads about older shows? There were two threads about NGE just a little while ago. Are those banned? What's allowed and what's not?

I have to disagree. Not supporting generals but only allowing threads for new episodes would stagnate the board even more

It happened a few times.

>Literally you could copy/paste any post and NO ONE would notice. There was NOTHING new.
Aways with the exaggeration. There are always new posts. Ban any post with "XYZ is the superior girl" on report, ban Smithfag and Suezofag, and we can actually get new posts in edgewise.

you can still have your general, just refuse with the monstergirl one in /jp/

Spamming is the number 1 issue everything else wasn't really exist any in MonMusu threads

Mods are too shit to ban these kinds of posts.

You think the mods in Sup Forums should change the rules in this board? Because what I don't understand is that if you or anyone else have an issue with generals co-existing, then why haven't bring it up to the mods that moderate this board?

oh cmon, the anime still had 2 more chapters and everyone here was more busy making your OC donut steal variants girls with the cop

Jojo thread got deleted. Now thats a first and probably the only one.

If it continues riots will ensue

Just now?!

So ban the threads. Got it.

And it was still drowned out by actual discussion of the episodes and chapters, until it was suggested to send them to the author as a present.

Do I think they should change the rules? Sure. It's their fucking board. It's not yours. It never was. It's absolutely adorable that you think you have any sort of free speech or rights here. You don't. The mods can ban you if they don't like you and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Yes just now but they just completely ignore this trash here.

Nice reading comprehension. Mummy is giving you a star for effort.

"Wah the mods aren't fair"

QQ more. They don't have to be fair you retarded little shit. Don't like it? Make your own website.

You said ban posts X Y and Z. That's 95% of the threads. You think legitimate discussion and content would save a thread from page 10ing so fast it would make your head spin? A post an hour isn't enough.

look first and most basic rule is easy, if its not the last 3-4 threads on page 10 don't make a new one, start there and maybe your dumb general will not get deleted
still wish you all would just fuck off back to /jp/ but thats a personal wish

>there is NOTHING you can do about it
Except ban-evasion. Forever.

Have fun with that. It works out so well.

Or, or, even better, when a thread dies, don't make a new one till there's new content to talk about.

It's a novel idea, I know.

>admiting it
k

These threads never belonged on /jp/ in the first place. This is a manga, there is no reason for it to be discussed on /jp/ instead of here. That is the core reason why /jp/ won't have us. Sup Forums doesn't have that excuse.

What the fuck are you on? Im not complaining or QQing im happy they deleted the jojo general just now for once but im just pointing out how stupid it is that they are leaving a jojo frogshit thread up since they just deleted the general now.

Dear Monster Musume fans,
In an effort to improve the quality of posts on Sup Forums, it's come to our attention that issues in Monster Musume threads should be addressed. To that end, here are a few suggestions:

1. Please focus on producing original discussion, questions, or content when creating or contributing to a thread; avoid template formats and “X Thread”-type posts. OPs should be insightful and specific, not general.
2. Please avoid reposting content from previous threads. This includes: resource pastebins, copypasta, forcing memes, image dumping, “xth for y”, “reminder x” and anything that fails to abide by #1.
3. Feel free to talk about similar content in separate threads.
4. Allow a thread to expire naturally.
5. Please avoid recurring thread topics that are not accompanied by content to discuss
6. Continue to abide by the global and Sup Forums-specific rules outlined here: Sup Forums.org/rules

These suggestions are applicable to other threads on Sup Forums.
If we keep to these guidelines, we can all enjoy Sup Forums together. Please report any rule breaking content too. Thanks again!

What are you gonna do about it? Report me? Go ahead.

My point was that if generals was becoming a problem, then why not try to contact the mods to see if generals are allow here or not.
Or you can just ignore us.

Well, it's good to have an official statement at least.

But it's not airing right at this moment nor has a new chapter been scanned today so they should be deleted

The mods just spoke. Eat a dick.

Thanks guys. We appreciate it.

Too bad threads with new content still get deleted for some reason.

close this thread