/esg/

Ethnostate General.

Northwest Front discussion. What does a future for the White Race look like?

Winey ppooo

>based white ethnostate existing within the heart of the soyboy capital of the world
Seattle, Portland and San Fran is not a suitable home for the white race

i don't think the demographics are friendly. PNW whites are quite liberal, and even the conservative ones race mix a lot.

t. idaho

It probably looks like a private invite only club, or religious organization. Antelope Oregon was run by a cult. Do that, but not creepy and disruptive and go from there.

Portland is the easiest to demographically displace. That's what California is doing to Portland. Oregon was libertarian a few years ago.

It must involve a return to our natural habitat (forested, clean, and cold).
I'm very happy to have been born southern, but it has often confused me why ancestors from England would want to help colonize a humid swamp.

>What does a future for the White Race look like?

That concern will become irrelevant in a few generations when designer babies become a thing. Your thinking is archaic and backwards.

>yes goyim just abandon all of that fertile North American soil your ancestors fought and toiled over so some stinky nigger/jew/spic/chink can shit all over it. Fuck you numale cuck faggots. Grow a sack and defend your home turf.

>England doesn't have humid swamps
what are The Fens for $100, Alex, you dumb motherfucker

>whites becoming irrelevant
your thinking is archaic and backwards.

Get a few hundred grand up.
I'll show you how to get a placer gold mine in Alaska.

northwest front is a meme, possibly a scam, just go to europe or get a 2/10 chinese wife

Choose a side. Are you a Black Nationalist. Or a race mixing degenerate.

wew lad

The Northwest is a terrible place to form an ethnostate because its so vital to US trade. The US Gov would never let it break off.

This.
NWF are complete fucking cucks.

Every state has enough of a white population to establish private/gated/propertarian communities that can network with each other.
Do it without being a "neo-Nazi" untermensch, and demonstrate that ethnically-organized societies are better than multiculti marxist cesspools, then we'll have the political pull to take back the entirety of the United States as the white country it was founded as.

>The Fens
Fair enough, but add about 20-30 degrees onto their average temperature and tell me it's a similiar living condition.

I'm in lacey/Olympia. Where da white wimmen at? How come you fags didn't send a reply to my inquiry?

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

JEFFERSON ANONS, REPORT

DO NOT RESPOND

JEFFERSON GANG NIGGA

where you at, nigga?

t. 916fam