WHITE CULTURE

Can someone please explain what white culture is?

Other urls found in this thread:

menwithchests.site/2017/11/14/mwc011/
youtube.com/watch?v=JkP7slIc9aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything

Personal responsibility

Faustian

not being a nigger

Japan loves the shit out of Santa Claus and Christmas.

White Culture is pervasive, popular, and ubiquitous. It's hard to recognize things you're so familiar with.

white is an umbrella term for a large group of different peoples nations and cultures although the specifics of course differ depending on who's measuring "whiteness"

German culture would be an example of white culture.

Irish culture would be another.

Flemish culture for example.

Similarly examples of Black culture would be a wide variety of African nations tribes and even black Americans under that umbrella.

fpbp

culture is a spook

Modern technology, western civilization, obeying the police, and having dads.

western family values

Listen. He has your answer.

menwithchests.site/2017/11/14/mwc011/

If you're looking at it from the appropriation viewpoint, and you want to know what things non-whites should avoid to keep from appropriating white culture, then the list is long:

computers, phones, radios, tvs, electricity, flight, automobiles, space flight, movies, steam engines, all modern arms, etc. Too long to list.

Look up Max Weber and the protestant ethic, faggot.

>and having dads
severely underrated. Not absent in all other cultures, but tragically so in some.

Nonexistent. Now shove off.

This is White Culture. It's something niggers, pajeets or even gooks will never be able to surpass, only imitate.

Having society that isn't complete shit.

This.
Whiteness is an american social construct.
There is no such thing as white culture since everything from portugal to the caucasus is white.

Culture is cult

the amerimutt search for identity

speaking of american social constructs, why do europeans follow your lessers? the US has only been around for 200 years. that's like asking a toddler to take care of an adult

After ww1 you helped us rebuild. Best ally.
After ww2 you took over and starting fucking our shit up.
We gave you all we had, our ideas, our people, our guns, you grew fast... a little too fast.

i'm not a burger. just curious

>We gave you all we had, our ideas, our people, our guns

why? the US is not a mature nation

White is culture. Culture is white. Water is wet.

>Whiteness is an american social construct.
I thought we were all fat mulattos. How did we construct whiteness? Are you saying there were no whites before non-white Europeans colonized this continent, then ABRACADABRA! there were whites?

Ridiculous.

Perhaps white Americans have more pride in being white compared to limp-wristed Europeans because we've had to deal with multiculturalism in our country on a large scale for much longer than you. You idiots thought "oh, we'll show those backwards colonialists that we sent all those slaves to live with just how wrong they are! We'll import just as many or more non-Europeans and show them that we can all live in peace!" Fucking idiots. You fucked up 2 continents with your multiculturalism, now you wanna pretend you're high and mighty by fucking up your own.

>what is white culture

drink coffee and play this really loudly
youtube.com/watch?v=JkP7slIc9aM

in my part of america white culture in liking beer not malt liquor jack instrad of henny juul instead of black and milds. having both parents. alt rock edm or soundcloud rap instead of oldschool rap and trap music. owning legal guns instead of buying them at the pickleball court.

>alt rock edm or soundcloud rap instead of oldschool rap and trap music
Or bluegrass and classic country.

so everyone who has culture is white?

you missed
> democracy
> the scientific method
> living past 40
> modern medicine

>having a father rather than a baby daddy

Nice, but vivaldi isn't my favorite. I prefer the Germans and Russians of the period though. And yes, I consider the Slavs white. Still good, but I prefer the bombastic romantic pieces. I guess it's the imperialistic white in me.

Pretty much. Or white appropriating.

whites dont have any culture

You didn't do shit, your elites did.
I am mixed race myself, what matters is genes, not race. Just be happy with yourself and stop being insecure.
Whiteness is a social construct whether you like it or not. Social constructivism is a truth about the nature of our reality.
It is nothing but what said.
It's used to separate people hierarchically by race and amount of purity in the dominant or counter culture.
Typical divide and conquer to keep the poor, poor and stupid and the rich in a position of power while the middle class is being fucked by all sides.

You are wh*Te

>living past 40
Where's the modern pictures. We aren't talking antiquity here. In 400ad you were greco/roman, and better off than you are now, you fucking slime roach.

Yeah I prefer the late-romantic composers too. Scriabin, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Chopin ect. ect.

But the whitest thing in the fucking world is technical baroque music. Just blaring Bach, Scarlatti, and Vivaldi. It just sounds like Europeans in ships and fucking over natives left and right

it's a romantic artepoch picture! Look up which culture was the most admired one!

don't feed the roach
he roams these threads, lamenting not being white
his butthurt a shiny beacon for his kind

who cares. nothing of value in burgerland would be lost. europe on the other hand. which is why I asked them why they follow their lessers

so muslims are white appropriators?

this

everything that niggers actually despise so everything except rap music rape and jays

>I am mixed race myself
Then you can't comment. It's been well established that whites can't comment on minority issues, and seeing as how you're not white, you can't comment on white issues. Don't blame me, blame your parents and the racial bullshit that has been thrust upon the modern world.

Or blame America, you ignorant mutt.

White culture is dead, women niggers and jews killed it

Culture made by Europeans.

Although there is great variety, common threads and elements unify the collection.

There include, but are not limited to:

>The influence and legacy of Rome
>Genetic similarity and kinship
>Christiandom
>Language (e.g. 'Honeymoon' is present in every European language)
>WW1 and WW2
>Democracy and individualism
>Capitalism and the enlightenment

Etc.

literally everything outside of TacoBell or some ChingChong takeout box is either partly or fully a gift of White Culture. We literally built civilization.

Are you clinicaly retarded?

Comparatively our current government is one of the oldest in the world, as many other nations changed from a monarchy to a form of democracy during the period of time around our revolution.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET.

Everything the White Man has built.

- the world economy
- global politics
- modern warfare
- "Democracy"
- modern "industrialized farming."
- western medicine
- western style higher education

French is a social construct in your country.

Sans passporte, je suis plus français qu'un algerien des banlieus qui parle soulement arabique.
>Norman last name
>Mother's last name is Alsatien
>Father is fluent in French
>I speak French
Yet I am still American, not French. There are many Mexicans with American citizenship who live here, sadly. "White" in America was to distinguish us Anglos from negros and the red Indians. But you French are genetically similar enough to us that you can integrate well in small numbers (Québecois get out).