GOOK MONKEY PROBLEM #4

Gooks the worst race after niggers for Homo Europeas. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs (russians, ukrainians etc) are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

Oh boyo

White/Asian alliance to stop White/Asian relationships when?

I like the ayy lmao aesthetic, so I'll be having many hapa kids.

We need to make an alliance with r/hapas and tenda spencer.

wtf

We must preserve the future of our diverse peoples

4 bump

New meme

DO NOT RESPOND

Already enough chinks there in the world.
More than enough.

But not enough whitey to constitute a thriving population.

Be sensitive because a lot of Asian women browse Sup Forums. I'm not joking either.

Yeah, Sup Forums is basically Stormfront when it comes to mixing with nogs/aussie aboriginals, but is like Buzzfeed when it comes to mixing with gooks.
Nu-nazis, literally.

hahahahaha

but it's hilarious
t. one of them

Listen to me very closely Ivan. I know that living in Russia pretty much the only minority you see is probably some Asians or some Muslim type from the Caucus regions, but Asians are NOT the worst race. I would very happily trade every one of your Asians for every nigger in the US we have.

Honorary qt death squads when

Possibly the worst trade deal...ever

She actually looks kind of cute, I've always had an alien impregnation fantasy fetish

why are these unpolitical bait threads not banned?

Why don't you purge all the Asiatic ethnics in Russia first, Yuri? I know you have plenty of them in your "motherland".

Who cares if "they are not as bad".

Chinks boil dogs alive and have a culture of cannibalism.

They are a highly subversive greedy race that is destroying this planet

I am amused that you think Slavs are whites/Europeans.

this is at least the 3rd time ive seen this thread in the past 24 hours.

>>>/someasianshithole/

Slavs have always lived in Europe.

And if you mention mixed slavs like southern Slavs you cannot avoid the fact that both Spaniards and Greeks were raped by Turks.

Yes many Russians are Asian but they are not Slavs

Any ancient description of Slavs describes them as light haired people.

Asians do not have light brown or dark blonde hair

Asian women arent trading down like white women who embrace fucking third world subhumans

not really. Russia isn't the Soviet Union, it doesn't include central asia and mongolia. The only 'asiatics' in Russia are deep in Siberian plains, or wandering around in minorities around Moscow. 80% of Russia are ethnic Russians with another 5% being other Europeans. That leaves 15%. Another 10% are muslims from the stans, many of which are pretty much caucasian, like afghanis are typically. That only leaves around 5-7% of the Russian population to be mongolian. That's about half of the American black population, and mongols despite being barbarians, are better.

Russians have a decent amount of asian admixture, but it's only about as much as American black admixture, which is both over exaggerated and hyper inflated by their dominant genes. ive been to russia many times. there really arent that many asians, at least in moscow and st petersburg. most of them are literally just chinese tourists trying to save a buck on buying lighters at the gift shop

right after we throw you in the ovens

>t. Russian untermensch

And white men embrace 3rd world subhuman chinklets.

The one to blame are the men who allowed women to fuck subhumans in the first place.
If their fathers had the balls to kick them out of the house as soon as they saw them with a monkey it would serve as a reminder to the others

>hapas
>short
>mentally ill
>neither asian nor white
>unwanted by everyone

This is worse cuz this combo makes fags n whores....least mulattos are alpha

The reason why racemixing happend is because white men claimed that sub 80 IQ apes are equal to them.

Before that everyone knew they were inferior and would be disgusted by the idea of bedding one.

But people are too timid and cowardly to claim superiority even over retarded druggies who just jumped off the boat and shit in the streets.

Go ahead and tell a German woman that you are better than a retarded ugly smelly Turk

Nobody cares about what a nasty slav thinks. Slaves need to be eliminated.
That's being said, gooks do need to be gassed.

Literally this. Nice pic btw.
>t. Amerimutt larping with a proxy

Willin to bet most are eurasian or latino

>be hapa
>go to reddit hugbox and circlejerk over made up shit like good racemixing pairs
>come to Sup Forums and spam interracial and shill for asian bois because that's basically what you are
>finally snap one day
>roadkill a bunch of white women because they won't give you the time of day

This...pigskin guys date out more then their women

>my wife is an 8/10

90% of them are raised by single mothers

The black race or mulattoes are the least alpha race on the planet. They only appear brave when they are too low IQ to understand the consequences.

If they were alpha they would not be sucker punching people majority of the time. They are too scared to even fight fair against an old white guy

>And white men embrace 3rd world subhuman chinklets.

Sex Tourists dont make the average WMAF couple in the West

>If their fathers had the balls to kick them out of the house as soon as they saw them with a monkey it would serve as a reminder to the others

yeah i know its the old "its always the mans fault" routine
wont change the fact that at least two generations of modern men were raised under complete feminzation/emasculation mostly pushed by white women whos daughters now fuck third world thugs

U basically described a russian

i'd ask for tits or gtfo if it wasn't for the fact that you're probably not female and that you're a chink piece of shit

We both know who is at fault but our male ancestors played a huge role in it.

I mean think about it. Men were the ones who had almost complete power and gave it up.

Maybe not in your country which was defeated by a military force but it happend in mine. Our men allowed feminism, our men allowed our people to mix with Bosnians and Albanians.

Our men continue to be friends with foreigners and kiss their ass.

Thx for the ayylmao pol

As if I had a choice, I don't even know a white girl that isn't a total whore.

And how the fuck are Asians the second worse race when spics, arabs, kikes, abbos, native Americans, and Indians exist?

Asians have self sufficient modern cultures. If whites disappeared for 100 years most Asian countries would be fine.

Meanwhile whole continents of leeches would fucking die.

I do completely agree with you but it wont change things because modern guys were raised to be anything but men and the change they have to undergo is too big for it to happen on a mass scale.

And even if they do white women are nothing but broken goods so after all the hard work the "price" will be a early 30 something almost sterile, tattooed debt ridden cunt who used to be the town mattress.

In context here comes foreign exchange student "Umi" whos here to study STEM for a semester is traditionally feminine, is put off the western degeneracy and wants to see the europe of old and thinks even the biggest white beta boy is hardcore as fuck

holy kek
literally Sup Forums, /jp/ and r/anime

White men can't resist them, did you know central Asian Turk's are patrilineally Caucasian. All this time I thought they were raped by Mongols, but it turns out white men have always burnt the rice

>you burn the rice, you pay the price

You can't make me stop, Ivan. Go drink yourself to death you dirty subhuman troglodyte.
Never cuck, stop trying (and failing) to cockblock white men.

holy kek

Дa пoхyй нa тeбя

You've been creating the same thread 24/7. You need to get checked. I'm starting to worry about you. Seriously.

looks like my neighbour desu

>can choose from a bunch of women
>picks the ugly one

pick better cherries, dummy

most asians are ugly
stop thinking idols represent the majority
there's a reason why they're so famous you know

so, you live in a condo full of print ad models?
most people in general aren't attractive

do you ever leave your mom's basement, you zog

Well ok

i'm the one saying most asians are ugly
you're the one saying that a normal guy has so many options that there is no reason he needs to go for an ugly asian when the pretty ones are in his range
now your point is that most people are ugly so its okay
just what is your point?

that you're a projecting retard with zero social experience and emotional issues

what are you even saying

you should go to bed, gramps
your brain is shutting down

White women are realizing Asian cock (not Jungle Asian) is superior.

Eurasian russian