RIN PLEASES OLD GOD FOR FUN OHOHOHOHOHO

RIN PLEASES OLD GOD FOR FUN OHOHOHOHOHO

Is this the start of Rinfaces?

No, since like Waver, they are host a Heroic Servant inside them, so it is still Rin's body, with Ishtar personality.

Oh, I thought it was the actual Ishtar's look.

No, and Sakura was also a confirmed host for Parvati

Anus meme girl pleases Old Ones for dat eldritch power.
FTFY

This is wrong. The heroic spirit has only a slight influence on the host's personality. Waver hardly acts any different from usual.

So it's just shitty fanservice. Like almost everything in FGO.

Waver explains that Zhuge Liang basically lend him his powers and ask him to not bother him for anything else. Same thing with Galahad and Mashu were he is worried that if he tries to act on his own Mashu's body will fall apart.

Babylon event already?

No, still Christmas with loli Jeanne Alter welfare and Rinshtar as the 5* in the gatcha.

Its Christmas 2016 Event.

No that's straight Rin possesed by Ishtar

>Jeanne
>Alter
>Santa
>Lily

>cute feet
MUH

>Same thing with Galahad and Mashu were he is worried that if he tries to act on his own Mashu's body will fall apart.
This is false. Galahad gave Mashu her powers and then fucked off. It's different thing from what happens with Waver, Rin or French girl.

But yes, usually Servant gets control over body.

I mean, FGO sells. So shitty it may be, but it literally prints money

Galahad choosed to not manifest himself because he is worried about Mashu's body, even without that she has only about a year left to live.

Waver being a heroic spirit will happen eventually. Even outside FGO, it's been foreshadowed a lot his fate is linked to Zhuge-fusion shit. Butcher and Nasu also call him immortal.

>Galahad gave Mashu her powers and then fucked off.
Camelot implies he's still there. His feelings for the Round Table are affecting Mashu.

I love it.

ded franchise

What is this?? Explain me Fatefags please.

>Still no Dantes

A Pseudo Servant. Basically a Heroic Spirit that cannot be summoned as a Servant normally uses someone with a similar personality as a host. Here it's Ishtar using Rin's body.

Isn't it implying that Rin is a slut?

It is. Ishtar is the goddess of love and sex.

Lesbian sex?

>still no doujins of Luvia and Rin hatefucking each other

Sometimes I don't understane how the Japanese think.

>We have an Archer Rin before a Caster Rin.

I don't know how I feel about this.

She got best goddess.
Sasuga.

Just fap user

Wasn't Rin supposed to have the best compatibility with Gil?
How come she now hosts the woman that fucked him over the most in his whole life?

Is her NP the Black Bull of Heaven? because that would explain why Saber loves Rin so much.

Meh, Rin downgraded her.

Why couldn't she do something like Arte... I mean Orion?

I'm just imagining how the 5th War would be like where Rin got Proto-Gil instead of EMIYA

>literal doujin

How is king of jobbers going to react?

She wins the war in three days

Being serious for the first time in his life

In CCC Gil says Rin might be Ishtar's reincarnation.

Extra Rin is not Rin

Thats sucks

>Being serious for the first time in his life
AH HA HA HA. That's a good joke.

>tripfags think it sucks
Thanks, I'm now certain that it's amazing.

>Being serious for the first time in his life

We already had it in F/SF

>F/SF
kek

No matter how serious he gets he has 0 chance.

He would probably run away crying.

He could win if he used the power of his dick

>dicking Ishtar

Literally worse than death.

You don't dick Ishtar, she pussies you.

>whore queen goddess
>she possesses Rin

All goddesses are whores, do you even mythology?

Its said at the time that they have the exact same personality, her SG's reference other Rin, and in the tenth anniversary popularity poll bio Nasu compared them to being the same.

We can be contrarian "Umm... its not actually her, its her niece..um", but for all purposes and meanings that is a clone of Rin in every way. Personality, appearance, etc.

Athena and Hestia weren't last I checked

If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
And the dead will outnumber the living.

>RIN PLEASES OLD
I am seen this OP text all the time. Does that mean this thread is general?

Here's all the info you need on pseudo-servants

>El-Melloi II: Right, sorry. I’ll answer your question. A Pseudo-Servant is a person possessed by a Heroic Spirit. For whatever reason, the spirit can’t become a Servant… Be it a Divine Spirit, which is a higher-dimensional life form, or a Heroic Spirit whose Saint Graph is difficult to construct with Chaldea’s summoning ritual… To summon such a being as a Servant, there are cases where the body of a human is used as a vessel. That’s what a Pseudo-Servant is. It’s a forced Heroic Spirit summoning procedure using a human body as a catalyst.

>Dr. Roman: Ah, Gudao is confused! Don’t think about it too hard. They are rather exceptional cases. In short, they’re people possessed by ghosts. Though, the possessed human can have their spirit overwritten by the Heroic Spirit itself…

>El-Melloi II: I’m the opposite. I’ve taken nothing but the role of Zhuge Liang Kongming. The rationalism of Chinese and Western philosophies is incompatible, you see. For the grand goal of safeguarding humanity, our strengths and weaknesses were combined. In the process, the Master Strategist analyzed who would be best in charge. The role fell to me, being already acquainted with the modern era.

(cont)

Read Extra instead of the wiki, faggot. The differences are right in front of your eyes, it's literally impossible not to see they are different unless you didn't play the game.

>Dr. Roman: Yeah, he certainly is a first-rate Servant. Pseudo-Servants all tend to be exceptional, anyway. Gudao, one day you might even meet a Pseudo-Servant that’s a fusion of a god.

>El-Melloi II: Probably… Well, I am a special case. Human hosts chosen to be Pseudo-Servants — magi — already possess considerable power of their own. When a Heroic Spirit possesses somebody, it will choose a person that is close in appearance and composition. That vessel wouldn’t be a weakling. Once human and spirit combine, you could say they become a third personality. The fusion gives birth to a new personality. Servants like these can be dangerous, you know. In any case, their thought patterns would come from the Divine Spirit. They’re selfish in ways we can’t imagine, and make all sorts of impossible demands. When that happens to you, you’ll realize that I’m a proper example of Heroic Spirit possession.

Other confirmed pseudo-servants that will come out: Sakura, Taiga

>Human hosts chosen to be Pseudo-Servants — magi — already possess considerable power of their own
>That vessel wouldn’t be a weakling

>Coming up next: Taiga

Fucking Nasu can't write two pages without contradicting himself.

>Taiga
>Weakling

She's on par with Shiki in swordsmanship, it was said in her original bio she could be one of the top swordsmen in Japan as well. If she wasn't disqualified each time due to a strap she refuses to remove from her sword.

There's a reason Shirou almost always lost to her in kendo.

It says they also have to be magi.
And Shirou would eat Taiga for breakfast if he used reinforcement and traced stats. Any magi would kill her in an instant. It's like saying Shinji is not a weakling because he's very proficient at raping people.

>Rin is the literal goddess of sex and sluts
Meanwhile Luiva is still pure and modest

Tiger > Shirou

Is Shirou a tiger, no he isn't.

She even forced Saber to get momentarily serious in HF route when they were sparring one day before Shirou got home. Although this ended up with Taiga crying and saying Saber was going to kill her, and "She knows about guns".

>Gil hates Ishtar
>Luvia hates Rin
Giluvia when

Maybe it has to do with her EX rank luck?

But she isn't possessed by Zeus?

Ishtarin

Luvia can't get no dick/pussy because she's a fat hag, it's no feat being "pure" if nobody luvs you.

happening

unless you want to allow all mobage shit on Sup Forums now

Gay

Yes.
And Ishtar isn't Zeus.
Who is the granddaddy of all whores.

>no drills
0/10

You might not have read Ishtar's legend, which is about just fucking guys and then they die from sex, and getting super pissed when one guy she wants to fuck rejects her. So she gets her father to let loose a divine bull to kill humanity. The guy who rejected her beats the divine bull. Yet again Ishtar throws a fit demanding him dead, but since he's divine he's not allowed to die, so instead they kill his friend.

It's always loke this, a new Servant is revealed in F/GO, some user make a post about it here, anons discuss/shitpost about it and Fate in general and then the thread die peacefully

you know what make girls that looks good with drills good? that you look foward to see her without the shitty drills, you can only get better from there

You might not have read King Arthur's legend, it's about a boy who... wait.

and Zeus fucked everything that existed.
Except Hera.

And you should probably read the legends instead of atleast their summary on wikipedia more carefully

Except it's just an established character in a fanservice costume being given a different name so even less reason to create a thread here. Then again Sup Forums is so despartely starved for creativity and thread topics if any sort of freshness and Fate is one of the few things it can comprehend anymore as a topic so I guess it just shows how much Sup Forums is lacking that it needs spill over filler from other boards content to look like it's active and happening still. Anime is just dead as shit

Better fuck them than be their fucktoy amirite?

How about you go back to where you crawled from?

Pretty much.

This really is like the only I guess comeback post you can make any more isn't Sup Forums? Like I said utterly lacking in any remote sense of creativity whatsoever. Literally one comeback post for any time you people feel your limited world view is being threatened by some kind of outsider who won't parrot shit you want to hear back at you. I can't even imagine this sad and boring an existence

The best part is he didn't even bother to have it make particular sense grammatically. He couldn't even muster up "How about you crawl back into whatever hole you came out of?" like cliche Saturday morning cartoon dialogue in shows for 6 year olds loaded up on sugar. No we get the positively subhuman "How about you go back to wherever you crawled from". I expect in a few more years of degeneracy if it's still around doing Sup Forums will opt for something like "Hey normie plebfag crawl in back from where come from?"

(You) >>>> hole

My dick can't take this

When will all this fateshit stop?

>tfw you will never cheat at a card game

We're now entering a stagnation period and soon we'll reach a low point, but then we'll start getting news from the HF adaptation, and then the movies will start coming out and it's back to what it was in 2014.
According to my calculations it's not stopping until at least 2022.

Why the fuck is Ishtar an Archer? Is it because she is a goddess of power and war?

Sure, whatever.

Because Ishtar = OP
and
Archer = the OP class

This seems to be all anyone wants out of anime culture anymore by the looks of it. At the rate shit is going might as well be everything else that stops. Not that I'd want that because its just bland fansersvice shit at this point like most things to do with anime but fuck me it sure looks like what most people do since it's most of what dumb anime fans are willing to talk about nowadays

Nothing seems to make much sense with ths franchise anymore. It's just fanservice shit. They make half the sexy stripper like designs assassin's just because and every Saber has to look identical. My guess is because it's a pallete swap of Rin whose servant was Archer so they're just playing off the limited thinking capacities of their fanbase. Theyll make the connection I'm sure