If eugenics made a comeback

what would your criteria be for allowing a man to breed? What about a woman?

look at this pictured just lowered my self esteem by a factor of 10

thanks op

Stop doing /r9k/ BS and come help us make fun of jews

>Our ancestors in their infinite wisdom used to force all Jews to wear a ridiculous yellow bobble hat. This was so that everyone would know who the treacherous sub-humans were at a distance. Also it was funny. I'm proposing to bring this back for the lulz. Also because it could be a very funny way to let everyone know what all these perverts have in common.

lol, is that the chad of chads??

ehh not a big fan of his eyebrows. Would still probably suck him off though.

That's gay

>What about a woman?
Nice tits, pretty face, a little arrogant, slutty.

How is sucking dick gay? I want nu-Sup Forums to leave.

Designer babies will render any point you are trying to make moot OP. Stop being a faggot.

Only Danish people could reproduce

what about this Aryan super couple

Ideally the standards that were set the first time.
If it happened again they would probably try to blend all features but white or something

Men engaging in sexual activity with other men is gay. 2/10 for getting me to reply

That is the 10/10 ideal model of male beauty. Any man who says they wish they didn't look like that is fucking lying. This mother fucker is 10 times more handsome than any hollywood actor. This man could get literally any women in the entire world. Why did he pick an average looking 7/10 then?

She becomes an 8.5 when she wears make up though

Imagine just waking up and winning the genetic lottery. FUCK OFF CUNT

Too generic looking

>This mother fucker is 10 times more handsome than any hollywood actor.

Agree with the exception of Matt Bomer who I'd say is a 10

SHADOWED
kek how can light bois even compete

Nah she average as fuck and will age like shit

>girl is almost as tall as him

kek

His bitch looks like a 4/10 in comparaison
Fucking lucky goy could strike so much higher than that

T A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D

she's like 5'10 and wearing 4 inch heels

kek

yet you keep samefagging that one picture

Anyone not darker than milk chocolate doesn't get to breed

that picture been reused on Sup Forums for years

>breed
Everyone will be grown in labs and will genetically modify themselves however they'd like

>she's like 5'10
fuck that. she would be taller than my 5'11" king of manlets ass

shes 5'5 fuck that shit, dont be selfish

>father be 6'1
>mother be 5'2
>give birth to manlet (me, 5'7)

Should qt khazars be allowed to reproduce?

sometimes I want to get a qt 5'0-5'5 gf to be able to feel taller but I cant do that to my future son, I need to find someone at least my height

We tried that on a whole continent for thousands of year and it never worked a single time in history.

If you want to harvest well, then you need to have both good seed and soil.

>if eugenics made a comeback

comeback from when? eugenics never went

Honestly, just be rich.

It's really that easy. Nice 5'10 + model tier pussy for you everyday

5'9 from similar circumstances reporting in.

The thing is, 99% of Sup Forums posters wouldn't make the cut of an eugenics program. Most are soyboys, weak betas, virgins, fatsos, overweight post-menopausal men with a superiority complex, etc ad nauseam.

Don't need to do any of that stuff to run a eugenics program.
>Make tax benefits that benefit smart, rich or successful people
>make subsidies for raising kids for this group specifically
>eliminate subsidies like the ones we have now that do the opposite they are DYSGENIC
>wic, welfare, baby money, all that free shit for primitives, bugmen and unsuccessful people who can't afford to support kids on their own or even themselves/live on their own

>dark soulless subhuman nu-age incel beta cuck soiboi amerimutt
That schnozz

I get loads of 5 and below, Asians, older women hit me up. I'm not attracted to most of them. I'm 6', white, tan easily, with a good body I've worked hard to get. I have a pretty weak chin though. A full head of dark black hair. And thick eyebrows. This chad killed my already low self esteem.
Do I have a chance?

its pretty diverse

i would say i'm probably in that 1% but even if I wasn't I would be okay with dying at this point if it saved the human race.
its not just about you and your own survival you fucking kike.

thats ok, they can have sexbots and fleshlights...

they were not getting laid under the old regime, at least the new one will let them have some modicum of dignity/pleasure.

There's always one.

He’s so beautiful. I hate that cunt!!

>Tired: eugenics
Wired: accelerationism

Don't give, at 18 I was 5,9' and yet grew to a solid 6.2' at age 25

This glorious aryan couple you guys keep posting are SLAVS lol

Society needs slaves. This is why for the longest period of time, Mediterranean subhumans were more advanced. In the Northern hemisphere, where only chads would survive, noone would take shit from a godlike pharaoh. They're were equal in perfection. Whereas in the South, a couple of Aryans could rule over millions of shitskins.

He's hot yeah, but if everyone looked like him that would be awful

I just wish everyone would feel happy and that they wouldn't care about some sort of social image stigma

lucky mofo is 10/10

Criteria of men: Be me
Criteria of women: Not be me
Boom, saved the white race.

They called Slayers.

imagine how much more enjoyable life would be if you were born as a Chad

WE CAN ALL GET WOMEN LIKE THAT

Sexbots

>You can get a sexbot like pic related or any fantasy you want (elfs, vampires etc)
>You can program it to never cheat on you, never nag you etc
>Always ready for sex, always happy to serve you
>Will never get old, her body will never go to shit
>Will beat you at chess
>Will provide intellectual conversations
>Will be eager to fulfil your fetishes without a second thought
>She will be there for you through your last breath
>She won't need to eat food or use the toliet
>She will always accept you as you are
>Programmed to be completely honest. No lying behind your back.
>No STDs. No chance of getting pregnant unless you decide to install an artificial womb.
>She's a good listener and will be as good as a computer at remembering things.

The only thing that makes me feel better after seeing that cunt is knowing my dick is bigger and that I've been with over 100 women.

she looks actually pretty good, just doesn't seem to have makeup on (or if she does then only minor amounts) because they are at the beach

personally not my type and if I were a 11/10 I would have kept looking, but she's definitely somewhere in the top 5%

What are the odds that my name is in my title. Jesus

>what would your criteria be for allowing a man to breed? What about a woman?

Rule 1: No niggers or arabs are to be allowed to breed under any circumstances
Rule 2: No one with genetic disorders are allowed to breed (exceptions can be made for exceptional individuals, 170+ IQ etc, and depending on the nature of the disorder)
Rule 3: To be allowed to breed applicant must demonstrate an IQ higher than 105.

Guideline 1: as much as is practicable it is preferable (but not legally binding) that those with recessive genetic traits such as red hair or blue / green eyes should be encouraged to partner with mates that will not erode these unique traits further.
Guideline 2: the earth shall be humanities great filter, to be considered for a position as an off world colonist all applicants must without exception possess; An IQ in excess of 120, no genetic disorders, no history of violent crime & at a minimum be in or exceed the 70th percentile for human physical performance. (goes without saying that niggers and arabs need not apply)

My father is 5'9, my mother 5'8
All three of their children are taller, even my sister.

Pretty sure you still need a decent personality m8. Look at Notch, he has more money than this whole thread will make in their combined lifetimes and yet he's still miserable and lonely.

105 is still pretty retarded. That's the IQ of the average chink. You should try to knock it up to at least 125 (my IQ is 138)

>>make subsidies for raising kids for this group specifically
Pretty easy, too. Just give tax breaks on the income tax for children. Then you don't have to directly state what you are aiming for but it will still work.

mine was 126 last time i measured it i chose 105 because it's north of the current average as to elevate the IQ of the gene pool while minimizing shock due to population contraction (with this plan 60% of all humans will not be eligible to breed after all)

>make subsidies for raising kids for this group specifically
MFW thats what the US and european governments are doing with niggers both domestically and in africa right now (it's just called welfare or foreign aid)

Ofc she's good looking, but he's easily in the top 1% of men and she's clearly not as you said, more like top 15%~20% since she has no particulary stunning body parts

I wouldn't say hate, but sometimes I think about how much better life would have been if I lucked out in the genetic lottery.
Imagine never having to put any real effort into anything (apart from some sport so you don't ruin your looks). You don't have to carefully nurture friendships because people will actively want to be your friends. You'll never really have to lie awake and think about where you fucked up and why she rejected you because that just won't really happen all that much. You'll have it easier at work because your boss will want to use your charisma to advertise his own company. And since that's something you have to be born with and can only train to a certain degree, he'll be willing to fork over quite a lot of money.

Would be like being born as a woman, only that you still get to be a man.

Hahahaha i read it as "if eunuchs make a come back."

Gay

Fun fact, all those boats are rented.

I was about to say that by settling for a 5% rather than a 1% woman, he'd at least never have to worry about her betraying him.
But then again, whoever he picks as partner will probably never encounter a better option than him so I guess he doesn't have to worry about that.

It seems that this isn't applied to the barren steppe you inhabit.

Eugenics will never work, because they will be used primarily for physical appearance. Good looking people will spend their time either getting money, or enjoying life, instead of bettering humanity. Modern day eugenics would select against practically every single inventor and scientist to have ever lived. Not to mention eugenics is pointless, because selection against females will be laughable, or none existent.

Designer babies/genetic modification are the real next step of human evolution.

my criteria for allowing a man to breed would be a comprehensive list of empirically superior traits, same goes for women

1. mental health check
2. deep research into family mental health problems

I'm saying bro just imagine the type of sexual shit women do for a guy like that lmao

I wonder what it feels like to be so perfect.....
Two perfect people living the perfect life

I have this fantasy where all my descendants are one with me, sharing one consciousness that is virtually immortal. My legion of grandsons would miscegenate with only the most intelligent and good looking women and my granddaughters would raid sperm banks for the most pure chad genes.
My only concern is that the mix of aryan-waifu genes and slayer chad genes would create an androgynous mix that wouldn't be anywhere near attractive.

>what would your criteria be for allowing a man to breed
he must not be a scrawny little cumskin

Faggy pants.

Everyone has problems, user.

M:
5'9" or greater. 90+ IQ. Exceptions for those who have accomplished important things (excellent military service record, significant contributions to STEM knowledge, etc). Must be 100% capable of providing for a family financially.

F:
Same requirements. No minimum height.

Establish new IQ baseline every 20 years

We need to pay some small bonus to people who self-sterilize. Most future democrat voters won't be born in just one generation. Every nigger would be like YOU CAN FUCK AND BICH WONT GET PREGNUNT OH SHIET. And same goes for liberals and childfree idiots. I would even stop avoiding taxes if such programs existed

I see 56% face actually

I wouldn’t allow anyone to breed. At this point i have become blackpilled about humanity white, black, asian, mexican, doesn’t matter.

Is higher functioning autism a genetic disorder?

No aesthetic guidelines? Having hordes of STEM-neckbeards wouldn't be useful.

3. history of family violence
4. history of criminal activity

is that the hungarian model? she's getting blacked?

yes but its one of the ones that allow for exceptions for people with high IQ

You have to understand how many good looking women there is in this world compared to how few god tier men there is, its insane, any countries has millions of 9/10+ women, women in this regard are out numbering men by a large fucking margin, I think you are being too generous when you put her in the top 5%, open any webms on /gif/ right now and you will see an equal, or even a superior, model than her.
Fuck Im mad for him for not striking higher, I hope she has a great personnality to compensate or she's just wealthy or has influential parents, this goof could be nailing someone from the 1% and get himself a nobility title but no he chose some random 8/10 australian starbucks worker

To add on to this, eugenics on a large scale would never work, because that would only push the standard up, since people always want to be better than others. There must always be a bottom cast, particularly for men, because society would crumble over night without its work ant, and said working ant would never work if it could spend its life fucking instead.

5. history of pedophilia
6. history of animal abuse or torture

Voluntary sterilization in return for gibs and denial of voting rights

Genetics ignores spirit and leaves a human unbalanced if not allowed to grow both materially and spiritually.

Love creates a good being. Lust creates an evil one.

>implying I want a sexbot when the technology exists to make a perfect robotic humanoid body for myself
>implying I wont upload my brain into a perfect machine body and fuck off to Andromeda

>Putting yellow bubble hats on jews to save the world and expose the hebrew devil
Top zozzle/10