>43million views
>500k likes

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vz65tzF3GGY
youtube.com/watch?v=HLfMAM9NCI4
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/08/16/teen-drug-overdose-deaths-doubled-from-1999-to-2015-infographic/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-teens-and-stds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lil Xan...lmfao

will he die soon? please?

why are all these shit tier new rappers "Lil" whatever?

I fuck with Lil Cock

Its over. Look at the amount of exposure this idiotic degeneracy gets compared to any talking points of value.
Even if you combined all of the fractured parts of the right their online presence would pale in comparison to some 13 year old misguided degenerate on pharmaceuticals mumbling into a mic... and people love him.
I'm ready for the apocalypse, there needs to be a struggle. We have it too easy.

Mother fucker is mumbling so hard he can't talk.

>like little baby
FEAST YOUR EYES: youtube.com/watch?v=daxQ2TCrnTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

The fuck is with this weird trend of mumbling numale faggots with the name "lil"?

>half of these apes will get killed in a drive by shooting

at least there is some hope

Hard times
Make strong men
Strong men
Make good times
Good times
Make weak men
Weak men
Make hard times

Lil peep forever!

youtube.com/watch?v=vz65tzF3GGY

Even though this video exists we are still in the good times. There needs to be some really hard times ahead. I don't look forward to it but I know it needs to happen.

I don't understand it. I'm too old.

how could you unironically listen to this shit? it's hot garbage.

also another trend, all these soundcloud motherfuckers have face tats everywhere.

I love how the first video is normalizing heroin at 1:20

this is beyond cancer

I can honestly say that if a nuclear holocaust started tomorrow morning I would welcome every ounce of chaos and suffering it brought, even if my own suffering was heavier than others.

We are in the end brother. Enjoy the ride down to the underworld, because that is where we are headed.

don't ignore the fact they are smoking fucking PCP as well

at least they die early, take solace in that fact

We really are at the end brother. We're economically and culturally at the peak before the inevitable massive and sudden disastrous free fall. I welcome chaos. Sorry for all those who will disappear even if I end up dying and not surviving I know the future will be better.

Kind of glad my music isn't ruined by normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=HLfMAM9NCI4

Favourite part of this music vid has got to be the fact that he's doing the drunk/drugged rap gestures. That's when you know they're legit.

Benzos are so fucking dangerous.

That shit takes like.. 3 months to fully detox from and even then there are no guarantees and you could develop medication resistant depression.. As in you will be perma depressed for the rest of your life... and not like, SJW larping depressed, but feeling in physical pain because your body isn't creating the proper juices on it's own

We need to send all the degenerate to war, so they would kill each other off. All these low iq subhumans are simply excess population that used to be used as cannon fodder in the past.

just another form of population control

makes you wonder where all these morons even get them. Just like lil shithead or whatever his faggot ass was called, it's a fair assumption that a lot of the z-bars out on the street are counterfeit junk.

fuck off, you are part of the problem

fentanyl. It's used to produce strong heroin(which isn't heroin at all) and used to press fake pills.

It's origins stem from the mexican cartel using the drug to kill off enemies who were stealing product.

pic related, lethal doses of heroin and fentanyl.

What if the quadcopter bomb robots kill anyone with a face tattoo? Wouldnt be so scary then?

it's been a pharmaceutical for decades, mostly in veterinary medicine. I've heard that a majority of it gets shipped in from China.

Please, stop, I can't handle any more

I have no idea. I have a nephew in highschool that has tons of friends that deal them. Probably from their fucked up parents medicine cabinets.

>that view/like ratio
those are fucking bots

2016 gave me hope.

That is one possible solution.

I propose another.

>emo trip hop bullshit
distorted riffs and loud, crashing drums is the trve music of the white man

Alright schlomo.

I second this

I think this is a good summary of how I feel. It's not some form of pathological nihilism. I understand it to be a form of conscious sacrifice. I know my life will suffer and I will probably lose it but the world has to come out better after the struggle. Or some shitty totalitarian communist state rises up from the ashes I suppose that is a possibility. I'm convinced many people must die in a war, famine or disease to get back to some roots of our civilization.
There is no natural swing back from something like this.

>absolute state of murric
a

kek

Wow this is a great song. The fact that it's getting so much is hate is proof Sup Forums is filled with virgins outcasts with bad taste and old people. It's not that serious lmao fucking losers. You're like all the old conservatives who used to hate on metal, so cringe, ignorant and out of touch.

But yer Lil Peep was the best out of the new school mumble rappers. R.I.P

>I'm too old
Yer that's why you don't understand. You're an old fart. Metal is just as degenerate but I bet you listened to it a lot when growing up and your parents felt the same way about it.

Overall, literally go die you old fart lmao you dont understand/get these songs because you're not part of this generation.

I have that feeling and I'm not on benzos

I see an interview with this creature in the recommended. I think I'm going to check it out. Wish me luck.

Yup, the upper class is still almost entirely white. This is what your friend group should look like if you're not a cuck and have worked your way to the top

You shouldn't check it out because you're an old fart who doesn't get it. It's a generational thing. You're old and on your way out. Why torture yourself like this? I bet when metal was new most people were saying the same thing about it.

Don’t approve of the 56%er on the left

Nah your metal trash is not good, grandpa.

>hurr durr I'm an old fart who doesn't 'get it' the type of music that young kids lose it so we need a world war to solve this problem, people like things which I don't like, this has to stop

This place is filled with so many 30-40 year old basement dwelling losers goddamn.

listen to*

Are you trying to make a moral relativist argument for the current state of affairs?
You really believe that 15 years ago the youth were partaking in relative things that are just the same as this generation?

i miss peep. i saw him live and he was great. Sup Forums really is fucking out of touch and anti-fun. fuck this place

Peep is ded as fuck and no one will ever remember him lmao

Do their fans die early too or they just move from one fleeting "rapper" to another?

meanwhile you're a sensitive aussie faggot

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/08/16/teen-drug-overdose-deaths-doubled-from-1999-to-2015-infographic/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Yes I am, oldfart. This generation isn't anymore degenerate than the previous generations. You heard of the 1960s, you heard of death metal? You heard of gangster rap? In fact, generation Z aren't as degenerate as you millennials are

nah, he will be, just not very mainstream and mainly by rap fans. he'll be remembered like ASAP yams is probably. he pioneered the emo trap sound and if that continues to grow, his influence will grow. don't talk about shit you clearly dont know anything about.

Too many old people here man. Sup Forums is an old website.

>'get it'
>'get it'
>'get it'

okay user, here's your chance. I am a 27 year old professor of history at university. I listen to (real) rap from time to time amidst other shit. If you can explain to me what there is to 'get' about this shitty (((music))) I will change my mind. So go on, get what? what is there to get? What do you get that I somehow can't? Lay it out for me, what makes this music so great?

Here's your chance, if you can't do it--you're a faggot.

Pretty sure more people will remember him now than when he was alive. No one will remember you.

Sup Forums is retarded. how can you act like this is so bad when shit like this has been happening for generations now and everything is fine? there's been crossdressing/androgyny, drug use, etc going on music for fucking decades and everything is fine. this is just the new generation of music and you're all acting like grumpy old men who hate fun. get the fuck over it

>43million views
>500k likes

They're a lot of niggers out there.

How about Lil Phag?

You're 27.. that's why you don't get it. No other expanation needed you fag it's not that difficult. You either get the music or not.

You are wrong. forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/08/16/teen-drug-overdose-deaths-doubled-from-1999-to-2015-infographic/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

even niggers don't fuck with bowl-cut pre-20 white-boy soundcloud tier mumble rap, user. Niggers have standards when it comes to hip hop, even if the bar is low. Ain't this low.

That said, I find it endlessly funny that the best rappers in the game are/were white

>mr. australia activates his USA vpn

oh look, its another typical oldhead with a "superior" taste in rap music. you know what makes this music better? it sounds better. its more catchy, more energetic. iits better music as a whole. not every fucking song has to have 2deep4u lyrics and complex rhyme schemes and shit. young thug is infinitely better than someone like eminem for this reason, his music just sounds better.
>muh real rap

dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-teens-and-stds

>he can't do it
>calling a 20-something too old to 'get it' instead
holy shit I thought you'd at least try hahahahaha
18+ to post here, you fucking massive faggot

Yup. Sup Forums is shitting on mumble rap but they don't understand that mumble rap is essentially a white thing.. most of the best rappers of this new school are white and most of the fans are white too. Shows that they don't really care about the white race because mumble rap is allowing whites to dominate the genre and basically colonize rap for good. Blacks can't make music like Lil Peep.

weak b8, user. 2/10 heres your (you)

I don't listen to any rap but what about this music is catchy to you? Its a pasty white low test kid mumbling about taking pharmaceutical drugs and stimulating dopamine receptors because he is presumably too much of a bitch to face life stone sober head on.
What about these lyrics or music do you relate to or feel a sense of energy from?

I am 18 I don't need to explain music for your old washed up ass lmao either you get it or not. Ffs your autism is unbearable.

Bite the bullet