I May Have Figured Out YouTube Pedo Gateway

Alright. So i spent a little time today looking at elsagate, in particular the secret comments sections. After trying to decipher it using hebrew number-values etc. etc. i realised something. A few things i noticed:
READ THEN ENTIRE THING BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE, I promise it gets interesting.

1. the so-called code talk has too many repeating values. eg. ###aalkjsldf!!fffffff (that is not a code. I know a very tiny bit about cryptography from my old job but very very little i must emphasize)

2. After trying to decipher the code "Tulga Tuvshuu u udh" into the 26 letters of the alphabet, then replacing the number value of A to 1, B to 2 etc. i then began to input these values into a translator (in the hebrew language numbers are letters). These sequences make rational sentences, for instance one said "i am inside a nightmare" or "this is how it is" or "it is a state of mind"

3. this excited me a bit. but i then scrolled up and saw that Tulga Tuvshuu is actually a username from a comment above it. remember on youtube, how when you comment to another person that persons name just shows up in regular font? so the comment was actually U Udh, while the person was replying to Tulga Tuvshuu. The reason it seems like a code is because its a roach name or some shit like that and arabs and eastern block faggots have incomprehensible wheelbarrow names like that (takes a wheelbarrow to carry all the letters)

4. I then noticed that if I clicked on any of these user names, it would take you to their page. many, if not all of these people have playlists of similar videos.

5. As opposed to the hypothesis that its the children accidentally spamming that MF comment section, it is actually the *Uploaders* spamming, trying to constantly push their comments to the top, so that the kids will accidentally click on their comment and be redirected. once the child is redirected, since they cannot read, they naturally click the thumbnail.

1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTbwT5QzxE
youtube.com/watch?v=geJ5l331Hfo
reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7bmq40/codedgibberish_comments/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3HbXhpnyg
steemit.com/pizzagate/@thehoneybee/identity-of-elsagate-couple-elite-polish-and-czech-banks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6. Once the child has been redirected to the users profile, the only way to exit that page when you cannot read is to click the picture (thumbnail). a child does not know how to click back or search for a new item. think a lazy mother just handing their kid the ipad after putton on a kids playlist. this is what they are relying on, unsupervised children.

7. Why would they spam the comments like that with indecipherable jibberish? well, its because youtube has sophisticated anti-bot software and we are talking about fairly unsophiticated arabs and eastern bloc people trying to make shekels. The way to get kids to their channel and onto their playlist is to keep spamming comments on other videos hoping for an accident from the kid.
THIS IS NOT ALL
8. Now you might ask yourself, why the FUCK are people who are just trying to make 3 cents a minute off some stupid single mums making sick and twisted shit, and even that weird MKULTRA stuff we are seeing? i think it is for a few reasons:
a) most of these people are not making the OC
b) pedos take a sick pleasure in corrupting children. they get off on it. the ones making the OC are pedophiles. this is indesputible after seeing the thumbnails and themes i have seen inside the videos themselves (kidnapping, feces play, simulated drowning of actual child actors, simulated mutilation of fake bodies, you know the rest)
c) These are child-friendly snuff films.
d) it is still a COMMUNICATION CHANNEL FOR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS, and i will tell you why i think this is the case below

2/?

9. But didnt I already just say it was not a communication channel for pedos? Well this is where it gets more interesting. In many, not all of these videos you will find the odd comment that simply says "D.C." or "Brussels" or "Cambodia" or "I am in thailand" or "I am in sydney". It is not in all the videos since there are so goddamn many, but look at enough of them and you will see a pattern emerge. very short, quick, innocuous comments that always say the location.

10. THIS is the key. I believe that the pedos are making these comments to establish contact. on youtube you can message a user directly. From there I believe that more secure means of communication are established, these people are not just communicating in the open, but they are coming in contact there and then moving onto more secure channels for exchange of CP and even (since it is always referring to a location), sex.

11. We could literally and figuratively sting and doxx these fuckers, but i have held off attempting contact until we can figure out a plan. I believe I have found the gateway. I welcome anyone who wants to disprove my hypothesis.

NOTE: Please do not post using Meme flags in this thread

3/3

What i mean when i say i input it into a translator was i had to do it by hand. I know the hebrew alphabet but not the language so i had to use the torah to get the numbers (verse numbers). I replaced the letter values of english with these hebrew numbers (which are also letters) and it made words. but this is not important since it is not relevant. just saying i didnt use faggotry gematria

have a bumpstock

As i said, the pattern of posting location with no other details is fairly consistent, it is not every video but it is on enough to raise suspicions. look for yourselves. but i bet this thread just dies and archives since everyone here is retarded in the current year. if you dont pick it up here it will take it to Voat, but i just wanted to represent Sup Forums as the finders of this if this is true

thanks cunt

Colossal if kosher.

Tldr
Dumb it down I'm american

True if big

Christ, I’m going to get banned again for posting in one of these threads again.
You were doing well up until point 8. The truth is that the Elsa/Soiderman groups are partly in it for the money, especially the animated ones, partly for fun. Most of the live sction ones are done for fun by a very few groups of friends, one in Poland, a few groups in Vietnam, etc. They get together at home or school on weekends and film what’s basically a commedia dell’ arte mime - stock characters, exaggerated actions, slapstick humor. If you watch enough of the live-action Elsa videos, you’ll begin to recognize the actors and locations. The lack of dialogue and crude, slapstick humor gives the mime an international appeal. These guys are just hobbyists; sometimes their work gets stolen and click-botted for shekels, but the production is totally amateur. The cartoons are the ones you should be focusing on: they’ve got much more weirdness and obviously too more time and effort to make.

I've heard similar things on R*ddit. Ethan Klein and Post Malone were talking about it on their podcast thing.

im talking about the cartoons in particular, particularly the ones with the colours in them.

then bump this shit nigga. post rare weiners. this is not sensationalism, i think this is the real deal.

There has been legit CP inside of a private video (little kid blow job) that an user found doing the same thing you're doing (clicking on user names) It's confirmed as fuck for child trafficking stuff.

pedos are posting their locations inside the comments sections to establish contact.

pedos are using the comment sections to make contact with each other. Poorfags spam the videos for shekels

We need a different name for them, since the cartoons rarely feature Elsa.
For comparison, this is Superheroes IRL, the Polish mime troupe with a badass Elsa: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTbwT5QzxE

youtube.com/watch?v=geJ5l331Hfo

reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/comments/7bmq40/codedgibberish_comments/

This american thanks you

im not very creative with names. i will leave it to the best meme to rise to the top. id suggest something with youtube in the name so we can really put the crunch on these cunts

fuck you nigger ill use whatever flag i want

please dont use meme flags in the thread. we need to identify where the shills are originating. im guessing if the world map were a dart board and you hit near the centre of the bullseye you might be close

YouTube has banned the Elsa channel apparently.

The ToyFreaks folks are back under a new name, or someone ripped off their content. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3HbXhpnyg
Two minutes of cute, then weird around 2:20.

oh gee wow they banned it once people found out and it was in their best financial interest to do so. fuck them. Justice is punitive. they will not get away with it. i ask anyone reading this thread to copy the link from the address bar and please paste it into the reply of other threads.

Big if true.

I'm not sure I get it entirely, but it seems like to Catch a Predator is going to get a lot more interesting.

TL;DR someone realizing how to use funnels to get more views from kids.

all im saying is that its a mixture of poor people trying to make money, pedos making sick shit and then getting in touch via the comments section. they just post what city they are in then talk in private. if other anons can help explain it that would be good, im not the best at explaining things

This got my atention, anyone knows why did they bann Elsa channel?

Too many reports and misleading thumbnails.

this is what i was talking about when i requested no meme flags. PS my captcha was just a hebrew street sign and then the next one was an australian street sign. hmmmmmmmmm

Here’s a rundown on a Czech couple making these: steemit.com/pizzagate/@thehoneybee/identity-of-elsagate-couple-elite-polish-and-czech-banks
They don’t seem like bad people at all: just a fun, creative couple with a camera and a baby.

PS fuck you mossad. i am not afraid to die

Request denied. But anyway, a lot of people say it is about money. It is about money.

I think the faults on me for not getting it, it's 1:00am on a Monday, I'm not at my mental best.

It seems like you have cracked something big, and have the weaponized autism (((they))) fear.

>cracked something big
Nice one leaf. xD