PERUSONA

Mitsuo did nothing wrong.

He killed the best teacher, he did something wrong

Fucking bitches and whores.

Morooka was a sad, bitter old man.

I NEVER FELT LIKE

He was a fucking god, he kept all those little shits in their place

but shadow Yu is a tv

Why was she such a bitch? MC got punched in the gut due to her.

Persona is anime

[Muffled Old Snake playing in the distance]

Would have liked Adachi if his problem didn't boil down to he thought being a cop would let him molest women and do whatever he wanted and since he got transferred to the boonies for it he hates everything now.

Yukiko is best girl and gives best advice, like telling people to sudoku if they're discontent with life rather than bother other people with their shit.

stfu, Adachi did nothing wrong.
He just wanted to get laid.

Hey.

Why are you posting worst girl?

Whatever the fuck happened with Persona 5? It apparently released but I didn't see anyone talking about it, neither here nor on Sup Forums.

Was it that shitty?

No one posted Rise

No english translation,it's only out in Japan

It still not out in english.

And it's been delayed until April because Atlus Japan decided to look at what Atlus USA was doing and were shocked at how bad the English localization was so they're redoing the dub and translations. Also throwing us Dual Audio as an apology

>No one posted second worst girl
What's your point?

I WANT THE RISE

Where have you been? /vg/ or more accurately /pg/ went nuclear with all the revelations.

Fuck off with your disgraced, Sup Forumsermin Haruhi

It didn't have Sugita?

You want the truth?
All Persona games are connected and take place in the very same universe and world (except for Persona 2 due to Maya).
Kei Nanjo was one of the protagonists in Persona 1 and had one of the two possible routes in Persona 2.
The Kirijo Group once were teamed up with the Nanjo Group according to Takeharu, the father of Mitsuru. This created "Two in Harmony surpass one in perfection".
In Persona 2, if you enter Kei's route, you can search the labs of the Nanjou group and find data on Kandori (from Persona 1) having researched on the creation of artificial Persona users and that the lab had a shitload of robots.
Artificial persona users were shown in Persona 3 with Strega who were created by the Kirijo Group back when they were still allied with the Nanjo Group. And Kandori's research could have ended up making the way for Aigis.
Also: Persona 2 takes place in 1999, the same year as everything began in Persona 3 with the shadow experiments to create a time machine by using shadows as force, Aigis sealing Death etc.

Of course, everything was actually the work of Nyarly, who also created the Shadow Selves as in Persona 2.
Likewise, Persona 2 has a major theme with rumors becoming reality.
Izanami from Persona 4 started everything, the midnight channel, with a rumor that ended up real.
This was to show Nyarly is creeping out in P4 as a large scope villain and that it's actually:
Namatame - Adachi - Amenosagiri - Izanami - Nyarly.

Likewise, Elizabeth is searching for a way to help P3's MC-Kun.
And that might be possible considering that Persona 2 introduced us that there are 2 timelines and that Philemon has the power to undo things and Persona 3 telling us of a device that can manipulate time with shadows.

Everything will come tumbling down in a future installment

And Adachi will save us all?!

Fuck you and all that you believe in.

THIS IS NOW A MOTHERFUCKING ADACHI THREAD!
POST ADACHI!

How can one man be so innocent?

Reminder Marie is the canon waifu Yu comes home to, and a meteorologist.
Yosuke and Teddie became homosexual life partners
Chie gets mindbroken in Yukiko' sex dungeon and becomes her pet to dress up and cuddle.
Rise is still an idle
Naoto is still a detective.
Kanji is still a faggot

It's almost as if you want villains to be morally grey in power of friendship settings.

you're lying.

It's from the true ending of p4 golden

I finished the true ending some weeks ago and there was no mention of any true waifu nor any hint

>2016
>Still in denial

She is the Izanami to his Izanagi

Is the movie even good?

your picture prove nothing, please stop shitposting, thanks in advance

The truth hurts. Are you sure you can handle it?
Persona 3 is better in almost every conceivable way. The only thing that p4 did better was team mates and even then I would still be happy with AI teamies, as long as they weren't stupid

Persona 5 Anime when?

I want door back, be it by reversing time or Liz and aigis collecting him when humanity has died and he doesn't need to be a seal anymore and traveling back.
Door must live once more.

You're free to look it up. It's globally seen as the canon pairing.

Glad the Arena games threw Yukari out of the running and settled Aigis and Elizabeth as the contenders for Door

Okay so using metric we see:
close>tight
Girl Friend>lovers
Very>else
>split yukiko-rise win
Fucking disgusting. P4 a shit.

First time I look at his sprites first thing came to my mind was those expressions are the same as those Mitama.

wwwwwwwwwww
more like globally seen as the biggest mistake in the series. In P4D Yu doesn't remember she exists for a reason. Seiji's shitty fanfiction is even less canon than Trinity Soul and FeMC.

Hopefully never.

There was literally no chance that a mortal would win him anyway, even before areana. He can only retire when humanity is dead. It was always Liz or Aigis.
What arena did was kick Aigis out as she, like the rest of the fareweather friends on SEES don't give a fuck about him much anymore. Liz on the other hand is actively trying to make shit happen.
Liz was always best girl. It's just now there is evidence.

only to a few good men

>wwwwwwwwww
disgusting

>more like globally seen as the biggest mistake in the series. In P4D Yu doesn't remember she exists for a reason. Seiji's shitty fanfiction is even less canon than Trinity Soul and FeMC.
P4Arena is more canon than P4D

I WOKE UP
I REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH

This confirms the, gf>lovers, quanification too. She is measurably less beloved than chie, the runner up for last place (by the mertic). How will worstgirlfags ever recover from Yuu canon prefering her least too.

>disgusting
Not as disgusting as Marie and Mariefags,
>P4Arena is more canon than P4D
She isn't mentioned in Arena either, Yu cares more about meeting the fox again than about her.

She's in Ultimax

They are both canon for [better or] worse. The reality is P4D wants nothing to do with her, and that's great. It's the only worthwhile thing P4D ever did.

Arena may have a fucking AWFUL story but the characters aren't that badly janked up and at least it gives some nice closure to p3 character (sort of)

Sadly

a few years after the release

and another one after the expansion that adds a totally not required character that you're totally not forced into liking to get the new true ending

as a pretty much last minute addition that doesn't show up in any cutscene, is the only playable character that isn't in the OP, isn't in any of the CGs and makes no sense story-wise. That is nothing to be proud of.
Hell, even in PQ she did absolutely nothing and her Fated Partner scene is almost exactly the same for both protags, like Rei's, Zen's and Theo's, when actually important characters (like Aigis) had unique cutscenes

You seem to know your shit. Why is theo in Q? It really upsets me because it's the one thing feMCfags cling to when they're confronted about their game not being canon.

>Arena may have a fucking AWFUL story but the characters aren't that badly janked up and at least it gives some nice closure to p3 character (sort of)
The P3 crew and what they're doing as adults was the best part of it. Also the Aigis and Elizabeth plot

Well, we can all assume that Theo does indeed exist, but the "events" of FemMC's game did not happen.

Theo is in arena too

>Also the Aigis and Elizabeth plot
That is pretty much my draw to the game (other than liking the visuals and enjoying fighters somewhat).
That said I am easily bias to toaster and Lizbest so I decided to sum them up with the rest of the P3 crew.

Still trying to decide between her, the nurse, and the nerdy girl. Leaning towards the teacher though

Why wouldn't he exist? He isn't mentioned in P3 or P4, but neither was Margaret in P3 or Lavenza in P3 and P4. He's just the other girls' brother, his existence doesn't contradict anything.
Ultimax.

So, Persona 5 is technically meaningless in the timeline?

When, I have ultimax but I might just have blocked him out. I don't dislike Theo or anything. I think he's a nice addition and rounds out a good trio, I just can't stand P3P

So he's just floating around doing whatever it is attendants do when they aren't attending? That makes sense. I suppose they would choose him IF feMC had occured. Good explanation, mate.

Igor might have thought a male assistant for a female guest would speed things up.

Or, you know, alternative universes.

There could be a reality out there where the FeMC met Yu in the events of PQ and Theodore falls in love with her and wants to free her when she seals Nyx.

Is Toaster a P3 or P4?

All that is canon, exists. Anons of this thread have made a clear and reasoned argument as to why theo would exist even during the canon events of p3. Alt worlds are irrelevant; they do not exist, for they are not canon.
This turned out to be a great thread after all.

Indeed.

Theo would just be bored out of his mind until PQ happens.

TIMELINE WISE PERSONA 5 IS INSIGNIFICANT

SO MISERABLE

Is it out yet? I have been on complete lock down so as not to spoil myself until I can afford it.

Nope.

But the Igor you see is a fake and he split the lolis in two.

I've never understood why people care so much what is canon and what is not in a particular setting. It's all just fiction, so does it really matter?

P3, first mentioned in P3 drama cd, made by Kirijo, went with Shadow Ops at the end

Already knew that. Not a nice thing to do either way.

I almost cried when Fatlus confirmed Dual Audio.

Well, if you are a lorefag, its like a puzzle and the fact that your efforts reflect the world of the sequel its pretty nice.
Didn't know that.

I'm sorry.

Canon is what seperates fiction from fan fiction, especially in collabarative works. If you cannot understand why THAT is important then I'll never be able to explain it to you.

Fuck off, for real? Dual audio?
>original nip audio
>honourifics in the subs
Just as God intended.

Yes, it'll be a day one free DLC for both PS3 and PS4.

But something like P3P's FeMC story is an official part of the series, thus not a "fanfiction", while also not being canon to the main events.

I had to look it up to confirm
>real
>free
This is great. I legitimately thought you were lying, especially after that DLC quip. Thanks for letting me know.