>driving along quiet highway
>suddenly 5-6 people appear pointing guns at us
>”AY AY AY OUT NOW OUT NOW”
>holyshit.png
>get out slowly
>basically the criminals steal the truck
>call a driver and they pick us up
>file police report
>police here are irl gangsters and ask us to pay “investigation” and “protection” money otherwise they will not continue the investigation
>later on find out this truck hijacking was an inside job and someone leaked on the information

Please, I want off this country NOW! Pic related is my temporary office here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1m1xHD7Lhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why tyge fuck are you there in the fist place? Png boongs are basically abos without petrol

At least you're not a tradie

If you have skills i'll let you move here.

Get your swingline back then burn the place down.
You told them it was your stapler

A lot of people do not want to be here for obvious reasons but the pay is handsome. I’m just here temporarily though and I didn’t even want to come here but we had clients so what to do?
What’s wrong with tradies?
No way!

Do the job and go home when its done.

I’d imagine in Iceland you don’t get this kind of “excitement”?

Na the worst I've had when i was working in a kitchen got in the middle of domestic violence between a couple, kinda fucked up tho.

youtu.be/j1m1xHD7Lhc
Oh yeah Iceland is great!

I always wanted to go to Iceland but after this video i'm not so sure

>be this morning
>woke up at 7am
>went back to sleep
>woke back up at 10am
>had breakfast while reading a book
>took the dog for a walk
>checked the surf
>went out for a wave, everyone at work so only 2 people out
>came home
>smoked a few pipes and shitposted for an hour or two
>had a light lunch, went back out for another wave
>took the dog for afternoon walk
>back home about to chop up some ganj
>dinner on the stove, might play some vidya then read some more or wrestle with the dog
take the neet pill

>officefag

Get an outdoors job you low test whiney soycuck

taken, swallowed and enjoying
comfy snowy autumn edition tonight

based leaf.
I had bongs with the canadian snowboarder who got busted for weed at one of the winter olympics many years ago.
good dude, rooted my mates gf hehe

Sounds like your boss needs a talking to. Let him know you're not happy about the whole being held at gunpoint thing, do it in the shitter, kitchen, someplace with no witnesses so he knows having his teeth smashed in is an option.
If he acts aggressively, that's your inside man right there.

No! I can’t!!! I’m a productive member of society! I carry my own weight!! It’s for the best...it’s what mum and dad would’ve wanted...
I can’t. When has accounting ever been an outdoor profession? I do go joking and cycling regularly though...

nice.
i've never met an aussie but you guys seem cool and just feel like tropical canada, as we're frozen australia.
also only other place in the world i've ever heard of people ripping baccy with their cones too ya mad cunts

No matter where they are, niggers must nig.

Apparently this sort of shit is very common in Poopoo New Guinea and it would be dumb if my boss was the inside man because the cargo stolen K20,000 (maybe £5,000) is hardly worth his time and he was the one who filed the police report.

The second part is an afterthought user. Go tell your boss he's a cunt for nearly getting you shot over 5 fucking grand and that you're not going on any more unscheduled road trips.

I worked separating trash and recycling for 2 years it was degrading but it paid well. Quit that shit hole job 3 months ago I just couldn't take it anymore. If anyone wants me to tell ya a couple nasty stories tell me don't really think anyone would care.

Story time annon

that's what you get for being shitskin.

But why? Nobody knew this truck would be hijacked and it was just an unforeseen incident. The best we can do is do it Goodfellas style and try to identify the rats in our department although I’m told with bribery a lot of them never get caught.....

>mfw I get paid to shitpost and watch youtube videos
>mfw I work 3 hours a day at most, and even that's an exception

Feels good to be white collar master race

Yeah, shitskin

D-do you work from home Kraut-sensei??

How old are you and how much are you getting payed?

No, but work is just a 10 min drive away.

That's not your fucking problem though, is it?
You just said it was common. Your job is not babysitting shipments. Go make that clear to your boss or you'll be licking his arsehole clean every time he shits.

It’s your fucking stapler, m8, not theirs!

>checks flag
>computer

obvious bair

That’s the dream aye. That’s the best where it’s like no matter how stressful your job is you can literally get home in minutes, de stress, take a nap, jack off, watch anime, cook etc all on your break and be back refreshed and ready

You stole this pic from an earlier thread about something entirely unrelated.
>fake and gay

>>bossman comes in, “user I need you to tag along with this shipment”

Well, I smell an insurance scam here. A couple of witnesses, one an office drone, to verify that company property was stolen. Your bossman probably owes money to the robbers and this is a painless (to him) way to pay back.

>Had to go thru a hospital's trash for 5 months
>Find needles diapers, piss bags every day
>Have a good attitude everyday show up on time everyday
>Had to weigh the trash for "stats"
>the giant trash bins would get full, had to get up and smash the garbage down because it would overflow
>It smelled like death (I got used to it)
>hospital saved thousands of dollars

Eat your beetlenut and chill

That was my first thought.

How's that Donglebook going bro?

Nice diverse workplace? Plenty of women and minorities?

shhhhhhh
That’s the problem with working here almost every company is understaffed because this is a very poor country and a lot of people are uneducated. Often times we multitask with other things but oh well in this business sometimes you have to suck cock.
>inb4 you call me a corporate cuck and a very typical wagie
Please man, I hate confrontations. I don’t want to do anything stupid or controversial that would jeapordise my job. My boss understands and everyone does no hard feelings amongst us.

Yeah that was me. My internet IP thing switches from Australia and PNG again it’s weird. Was I posting in a Stem thread I don’t remember

>shoo shoo spooky skeletor

Why shhhhh?, if you are getting good money there are you really getting cucked.

macfag and proud

you from papua new guinea

you can try to eat your boss to become boss by yourself

A lot of Yes master niggers and dykes Im glad I got out of there.

I know the feeling, user. I work at a confectionery factory co-owned by (((expats in Sweden))). Life is misery, but at least this takes my attention away from it. As for the neet pill, why would I take that? Eventually mom and dad will stop paying your rent and cooking for you and doing your laundry - What happens then? You generate no income, have you not thought about that? Life's a fight that costs money, if you end up an unemployed bum you'll eventually become a homeless bum as well.

>PNG
shut up and take our human chaff you dirty niggers of asia
your country is literally the dumping ground of humanitarian filth and refuse that our people simply refuse to tolerate near us. If we literally dump THEM into your country, why the fuck would we ever let YOU YOURSELVES in?

>I hate confrontations
And that's why you got to ride the truck. Unless you've already made a habit of it, you really do need to make it very clear right now that you're employees of the same company, not his personal servant, and do it somewhere he's not going to feel comfortable.

fucking kek
Yeah with work I adopted this philosophy of the less I think about it the more work I acomplish. I just look forward to the things I want to do after work rather than complaining about it.

ever found any goodies in the trash?

money, camera equipment, weed, booze, pills

>it's an asians-pretend-they're-as-human-as-whites thread

jesus christ
this happens constantly on grindr, too. Get fifteen messages from a skinny twink, nek minnit their headshot comes through and it's a chink.

Every fucking time I get pics with no face attached, I know it's an asian. You disgusting trash know to be ashamed of your race and intentionally try to hide it. Fucking torso shots out the ass. Hiding face, hiding hair colour.

But I see it. I have been trained by operant conditioning into detecting even the slightest hint of sickly yellow in the skin tone to sniff out your rice-and-gravy-shit faces and repugnant slitty eyes

That fucking arm hair. That fucking skin colour. Typical fucking gook, hiding your face behind the camera, presenting as though you're 'one of us' and on the same level. We see. We know. Chinks having a skin colour that can look approximately white at first glance is a fucking cancer, and makes them the Jews of the internet. Conniving fucks.

It seemed more of a favour thing but I would consider myself “not his slave” but since we have so many bosses I know this guy who is virtually a bosses’ slave. This boss was flying in and he found cheaper tickets so he told his subordinate to change his own ticket and fly from Port Moresby to Brisbane immediately to pick him up at last notice. It inconvinienced his subordinate a lot but mr bossman believes it was ok because he was able to save $2,000 bucks. That’s going a bit too far imo

Sometimes it's a pain, you know? Whenever I trudge knee-deep in clumped up whey powder, get my lungs clogged up with deodorized cocoa powder or end up having to clean spilled soy leciprime, I can't help but have "Why are we still here?" moments. The comradery we have going on among the co-workers makes it bearable, but after five months in this place I really can understand why Bolshevism became a thing. The air of negligence and hopelessness is tangible, it's suffocating. Our higher-ups treat us as retarded children because we aren't office workers but labourers, when in reality a few of us are actually overeducated for this job and the rest knows how the factory works better than them.

It's so difficult, user.

I never said I was white, usa just asked if I was shitskin and I’m showing I’m not a shitskin. That’s it.

>understaffed
>refusing to do other jobs would jeapordise my job
wew

Yeah that sucks I really don’t know what to do because I’m part of the people you hate...

>work in foundry
>only good paying job left around here
>half of the shift is in cooling station because molten metal is so hot
>union head gets dummy son job as foreman
>he's nearly killed people breaking safety rules

>dummy son tries to rush an important job and didn't heat steel enough to form properly
>this needs to be fixed ASAP
>but we're out of the fancy coal that burns hot enough
>dummy says he's got this
>comes back 45 minutes later
>borrowed kerosene truck from friend at airport
>puts that on the air intake line in the furnace
>turns on furnace
>ingots aint melting
>kerosene runs out after 20 minutes
>we're still fucked
>but dummy foreman learned something important
>jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

Up to you mang, but I've seen this enough to say you either use this incident to assert yourself a bit or it's time to be looking for a new job. Sure you do favours for your boss, but it's not a favour unless he's asking and you'll never see any benefit if he takes it for granted.

Don't know what kind of feels I can express in a Sup Forums post that can encompass my decade of service in this place, or the thousand or so hours of unpaid "volunteer time" to this multinational corporation, but for the sake of less ambiguity, feel free to ask me anything on the topic.

>get job at amazon sort center
>they hired 800 "seasonal" employees
>every worker is part-time
>every shift is 4 hours long
>only scheduled 4 days a week
>can pick up extra shifts if you sign up quick enough
>can get fired for working 12 hours in 1 day
>but only allowed to work 2 shifts in 1 day
>they can require you to stay up to 1 hour late
>then can require you to go home up to 1 hour early
>job is retard-tier
>scan box from sort line and put on pallet
>repeat for 4 hours
>require you to do stretches before shift
>require you to do some faggy "amazon #1 cheer before work"
>never will be able to make friends do to constantly walking around avoiding every person in order to get your box to the proper pallet without much difficulty
>will likely walk 10 miles in that 4 hour shift

I was working in a fish processing facility before so I guess it's better than that.

>volunteer time
Come again?

>and I’m showing I’m not a shitskin. That’s it.
LITERALLY A
F U C K I N G
CHINK

I don't hate you. I know we're all leashed to this machine - Where as we labour away in the factory beneath, withering in body, you labour away in the officers above, withering in mind. We're in this together, we're held to unreasonable expectations and we're both pawns to some rich daddy's kid who inherited a business. They know nothing, all they see are numbers and statistics. They demand and threaten without understanding the implications of their requests. I've had times when mid-management came to visit us during work and they had no idea how the machinery even functioned or why it was "making weird noises".

Previously I ridiculed the real communists, the worker's soviets and such. Now I can see why they became so desperate and clung to dumb ideologies. A man latches onto any last bit of hope he could down here.

>require you to do some faggy "amazon #1 cheer before work"
A M E R I C A

itt: wagecucks that don't know that if someone fires me to fuck up my life i can kill said person to end their life to set a precedent for all ceos

Working for free so I don't get fired if my lack of getting something done causes consternation somewhere up the division of labor.

I know that feel

>this happens constantly on grindr

fuck off faggot.

stay buttmad that I won't fuck you, gookspawn

Yeah I remember taking history in high school and imagined if I was a russian peasant with no bread communism sounds absolutely wonderful. I’ve worked way too hard to throw away everything I’ve achieved so far and when I come into work I put on a pleasant shell sucking my bosses’ cock and keeping my head down, shutting up and doing work. I am sociable, approachable and try to be the best person I can keeping the best attitude, talking to everyone and trying not to be so down but sometimes it really takes a toll on you. In white collar work it’s all about appearances and how you present yourself. Everyone wants power and there really are so many assholes in the office

Seems like a good way to single yourself out as someone with a guilty conscience if you ask me.

This isn't too uncommon in Asian companies. I'm not seeing where the confusion is.

>In white collar work it’s all about appearances
This is what I'm trying to tell you son. You appear to be the office bitch.

We have a few large American flags hanging from the ceiling and at least one flag of our State as well.

>i work for free and don't get paid
>that way they won't fire me
>after all, if i get fired, i won't get paid!

Dude, everyone’s kissing ass and sucking cock in the office one way or another. Everyone’s just trying to please everyone because it creates a false sense of pleasantry among us. It’s the same reason we say “let’s help the oprrssed refugees” instead of “let’s kill all muslims”. A blue pill, a shield from the truth

kek

>implying I'm chinky

Regardless, I believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how much of an asshole one's bosses and co-workers are. People like to think that we're endlessly replaceable, but I came to discover that we're actually not. Fewer and fewer people are willing to work and instead become neets, which is only good for us as the value of labour rises and so does our paychecks. I got a raise this month and another one is due by next January.

For now I must go, my shift begins in an hour or so. Keep fighting, bucko - It's live or die out there, even if you aren't crawling around 140C* machinery and imported shanghai aspartame like me.

You must have a different office culture to us then. You'd just have all credit for success taken from you and every failure landed on your desk, you'd last maybe two months.

Fucking godspeed user. I hope one day we will meet and share our apathy of working and being a wageslave in thos world or the next!

You share an island with people who are one generation removed from eating people.

I pad the numbers to make like I am in compliance, hence where the 5-7 hours a week unpaid come from. Since there are no promotions on this shift, this is, unfortunatley, the best I will ever have it.

My area is a fucking mess when I come back from my weekly 2 days off. In a sense I'm some sort of great white hope since apparently no one else can get the job done.

Styx is a big hit in this break room.

What I’m saying is of course I stand up for myself and fight for things I’m entitled to. If something’s not my fault I will voice that I’m not a complete bitch. It’s just this was an unforeseen circumstance and some shady things are happening that’s all. Other people have also been in that truck and it just so happens this one O was unlucky

Alright man, up to you. I personally would take this opportunity to remind my boss that we're both just guys, he's ten years older, in worse shape, and I've got my fucking eye on him. Never hurts to bank some respect.

And zero generations away from burning witches

>work in warehouse
>pretty good money for the hours, lots of chances to have smokos and slack off
>half of workforce is chings
>tell me funny ching jokes all day
>go home, make music, play vidya, eat good
>get new job
>in warehousing
>working with aussies and albanians
>biggest fucking cunts on the planet, absolute shit workers but constantly cover their shit work by blaming new people
>laugh, still get paid more than the people who have been there five years, purely because i negotiated salary well

Tell me anons, why haven't you picked up a job in the warehouse industry today?

Forklift races at the weekends?

>working with aussies and albanians
>biggest fucking cunts on the planet, absolute shit workers but constantly cover their shit work by blaming new people

yet another immigrant chink detected
out

lol i'm not a chink m8, pom that moved here nearly 15 years ago
aussies got good banter though, they can keep up with the best.

fucking oath m8

Good times. I miss being in school.

>Working inventory / merchandise at BestBuy.
>it's the most fun I've had at a job
> spend all day getting exercise and helping old people find shit like CD players or Phone chargers

I talked my way out of minimum wage and since I've already got my degree I can apply for a leadership position in a whiter state after a year.

The employee discount is fucking amazing it's manufacturer cost +5%
got myself a nice pair of corsair void pro 2 dolby for 40$

most retail sucks but this store only sells entertainment so the customers are usually in good moods and excited about whatever garbage they buy.

Check out that soy hand.

>Bossman tells you what to d-
Nah son, not here

>working for free
time to find a new job if you're hourly and not salary.