Former trump campaigner pleads guilty to gay child sex trafficing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

>implying Republicans don't want to see this guy hanged

There is no reason for this to be a partisan issue at all. All pedos deserve the rope.

republicans don't care
virtue signaling fucks, they support Roy Moore

Every single day drumpf gets worse and worse

Fuckin' idiots.

Kill yourself NIGGER.

Fucking a 17 year old, a full year above the legal age in the state, isn't pedophilia or illegal. He only got busted because of offering him money for pics. You can fuck 17 olds till the cows come home but nude pics/giving gifts for more attention is illegal, its technically "child trafficking" under moronic laws.

>focus on that nothing to ignore the obvious
Is that the american way? Either / or? Black / white?

This needs to be updated with "Ungrateful Whipper"

You aren't fooling anybody, shill.

>6'6
>315
He's a big guy.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I love the fact that the media will try to say look trump supports this when Cuntons can get away with murder and corruption for so many years and lets not forget about pizza gate

How the fuck is this a partisan issue? GOP doesn't mean shit. Cucks get the boot, there is no fucking label it's just MAGA.

So what are democrats upset about?
That they weren't invited to the party?

he's the swamp and he's getting drained

it's good

What about Roy "What's Age Of Consent Law?" Moore

The difference is when a right winger does it we want to lock them away and lose the key. You lefty nut jobs want to elect their co-conspirator wives.

gays > gay pedophiles > gay pedophile politicians > gay pedophile republican politicians > trannies

I hope his replacement doesn't let trannies into opposite sex bathrooms either. Society should not move to accommodate them. Society owes trannies exactly one thing and that is the mental healthcare they desperately need.

Wow a Republican faggot, shocking!

How long till Pence and Trump come out of the closet?

>What about Roy "What's Age Of Consent Law?" Moore

Or Donald "I raped my ex-wife" Trump?