Is Jordan Peterson the most intelligent man of this millenium or simply just the reincarnation of God in the flesh??

Is Jordan Peterson the most intelligent man of this millenium or simply just the reincarnation of God in the flesh??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvCsZ_6qRAs
youtube.com/watch?v=f5rUPatnXSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gaaawd*

No. He's just moderately smart, and has a larger presence than usual.

> there are stories about God(s) that have been carefuly carried along all throughout history carrying myths that can teach lessons on how to respect and uphold one's culture
> but you can't show me skydady therefore you are wrong

Idk, I've never watched one of his videos and probably never will

He is very boring.
I really don't understand the hype.
He doesn't even asks the right questions.

He fits a niche. He's the intellectual version of centrist anti-SJW "skeptics". His politics are mostly trash but he's helpful in general.

The biggest thing about him is that he supports freedom of speech the most.

Has he revealed his denomination yet?

Christian preacher that uses psychological lingo

nothing new, just selling the old tired stuff as something new an hip - bullshit

He will be the new Martin Luther. The original one, not king.

Cultural Christianity will bridge the gap between people who don't buy the god thing but believe in the virtues and morality of Christianity. Once this gets traction the marxist will perish.

who?

Look at all of these intellectual giants. I had no idea this is what peak mental performance looked like.

he does not accept people calling trannies their gender

You have not given a counter argument and projecting your own "peak mental performance" by ignoring the rules of this site and commiting an ad-hominem attack on 6 different people.

>why are you questioning my youtube daddy who spouts tired old christian phrases?!!??!?!

You just make an appeal to authority because he is your Sugardaddy hero figure who doesn't lets himself be stepped on because he doesn't call trannies Xerself.
Reevalute yourself kiddo. And lurk more.

He believes in the holocaust so how smart can he be?

>extreme individualist
>thinks christianity is something more than a judeo-roman power grab
>thinks racial identity is evil
>thinks any form of collectivism is evil
>intelligent

JP looks sane/right wing in comparison to post-modernists, but has an extremely pleb-tier understanding of history, human consciousness, spirituality, and the esoteric.

He has a moderately high IQ, but dim instincts, a static mind, and he's clearly high on his own ego. JP only seems enlightened if you're dumb, bluepilled, or gullible.

Prove me wrong.

He doesn't do anything to force them to stop he just says it's bad.

Sorry, but at best he can only be the second most intelligent person because my superior intellect puts me at number one.

He's overrated for some reason.

and to think she could drink my semen for only $5

Y'all niggers are craving a father so bad. I'll be your daddy, follow me ;^)

From what I understand, he respects (but advises against) lying to yourself, because it makes you weaker. However, he does not accept being forced to feed into your delusions.

He still thinks trannies are normal people. Fuck him.

took him seriously until i found out he spends his time trying to find the meaning of everything through the bible

also probably as result of some precieved epiphany he had while tripping on shrooms

He's pretty entry level but alright.

>so assblasted you had to reply twice
Heed your own advice Mohammed

he's a smart guy getting a shit ton money from idiots

>tired old christian phrases?!!??!?!
right
youtube.com/watch?v=kvCsZ_6qRAs
youtube.com/watch?v=f5rUPatnXSE

He's just a glorified motivational speaker that user fancy words. Nothing more

Ahhh the old reverse shill, haven't seen that tactic in awhile

kids are looking for a role-model and have adopted him as their e-father due to the fact that he claims to know the answer to everything. Unfortunately, he is just an over-confident narcissist and says a lot of garbage, but at least he says some good things here and there.

ah the old call it a reverse shill, so it's either a shill or a reverse shill. Either way you're a shill, i'm a shill and its getting meta

I hate to give this obvious loser a (You) but all the 2's and 4's he quoted are pretty neat
>also this post ends in a 2 or a 4

I don't get why christfags latch onto JBP. Explaining holy texts through evolutionary psychology doesn't imply the existence or non-existence of the supernatural.

That only makes you a shill and proves my point, but whatever

Whether the gods are inside or outside makes very little difference as to whether there are gods.

He's a jungian. They're so deep inside that the goods are outside.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The use of Jungian archetype is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Jung or Freud most of the concepts will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jordan’s Christian outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Pinocchio literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these concepts, to realise that they’re not just interesting- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the intelligence in Jordan’s catchphrase “clean your room,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Mozart Symphony 41 C Major. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jordan’s genius wit unfolds itself on their Youtube. What fools..how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they ahve to demonstrate that they're within 5 rungs on the dominance hierarchy of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel bucko

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The ontology is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of metaphysics most of the truths will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Jordan's Darwinian outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ideas, to realise that they're not just true- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jordan's existential catchphrase "Think again, sunshine" which itself is a sardonic play on "sunshine" as a term of endearment. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the head Bucko's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a epistemology of Kekistan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

is this copy pasta from leddit or some shit
serious cringe

I mean his Maps of Meaning lecture series is extremely good. I do feel that he is sometimes pretentious. He is more of a philosopher/cultural critic and a motivator than someone who is to be taken politically. I can understand why some people find his stuff boring and i agree that a large portion of his audience feels he is smarter than what he actually is but I just like him for his insight into psychology and some motivational biblical stuff even though I am a fedora tipping atheist. There’s a Facebook group that sucks his opinion dick for literally everything he says, and hold him to a higher level of credibility than he should be held to. Overall he’s a nice guy who is getting people motivated to sort themselves out, improve oneself and find someone to marry and raise the next generation.

Someone I know wrote the second one, the first one is pasta probably not from reddit tho.

He makes a lot of mistakes with history! Still believes in the holocaust, thinks nelson mandela was a good guy, he's a high functioning normie!

he tries to reconcile darwinism and evolutionary psychology with the traditional mythological/symbolic worldview

it's retarded and makes him as incoherent as the postmodern leftist lunatics he spergs out about