MFW Abraham Lincoln Was A Jew

"Abraham Lincoln was Jewish. An extensive research paper from a Professor in Rutgers who studied this topic extensively and found, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Abe Lincoln was Jewish…. She has absolute proof from checking out his ancestry and going back to his hometown where she did years of work on this topic. Her research was complete and absolute. Her name is Professor Elizabeth Hirschman, Rutgers University."

>barbrastreisand.com/news/abe-lincoln-jewish/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URCKrqlRg1M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

His family were English Puritans, who love practicing Christianity like Pharisaical Jews. Hence names like Abraham. I have a brother named Abraham, another named David, and sisters named Abigail, Sarah, and Rachel.

My best friend's wife is named Hannah and she has a brother named David and sisters named Sarah and Rebekah. His name is a place in Palestine.

Puritans in America to this day continue to choose Jewish first names for their children because they love larping as Jews. But it doesn't mean they are Jews.

Did they make him wear the hat, though?

wtf I love John Wilkes Booth now?

>there were names like mordecai in his family
It's almost as if he was of Puritan background.

This I searched Abes Puritan ancestry back to Samuel Lincoln who left Norfolk after being disowned by his father.

I met a Puritan descendant last week named Samuel who larps as a "Hebrew" and considers himself a Messianic Jew.

Yeah I have ancestors named shit like Zephanial or Mordechai or Samuel or Elihu. WASPs aren't all-named Cameron and Jennifer.

That explains why he loved niggers so much..

JIDF mods on full damage control. This is now jewhatgate. Show them the power of the streissand.

cuck mods pruned it

ban the mods

There's no way Abraham Lincoln was Jewish. If he was the Jews wouldn't have killed him.

>Lincolns a Mosaicist
Never met a Jew who could grab rim or palm a basketball besides Amare Stoudemire

>Lincoln
>Jewish
That's old news, though.

LMAO@Murrican education

Can we make the Jew hat a meme again? It was a pretty dank meme in medieval Europe I think we should use it again to identify Jews.

The star of david patch is a bit risque but modern Jews would love to wear these fashionable pieces of haberdashery

>Hirschman
Every single time.

I'll back this up, my grandfather and great grandfather were both named moses despite ours being an anglo-norman lineage and dna testing confirming I'm 100% northern european.

>Ach lieben, American Jeff cannot even understand how to use an 8 lane rundabüt like Germans can

No he wanted them to go back to Africa.

>Her name is Professor Elizabeth Hirschman

There's obviously no agenda or bias involved.

This, it's pretty clear that our founding fathers were jew-lovers. Most of them were Free-Masons themselves and Abraham Lincoln compared the Jewish exodus to America to the biblical exodus as if it was their chosen land in a speech he gave to a Jewish community.

1776 the English weren't totally controlled by international bankers so it makes sense that a (((subversive element))) would plot revolt among the colonies and allow adequate freedom for (((all religions))) to be on equal footing even if they are predatory by nature.

saved

>1776 the English weren't totally controlled by international bankers

That's because they were the international bankers, user.

this

>Next you be telling me Eisenhower was a black jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=URCKrqlRg1M

Ohh wait why yes he is

Really suits him, dunnit? I think Zucc would become more likeable if he wears this as regular attire.

Fucking slide thread, everyone sage this shit.

>This, it's pretty clear that our founding fathers were jew-lovers. Most of them were Free-Masons themselves
USDI:
8/56
USC:
9/39
Minority.
>and Abraham Lincoln compared the Jewish exodus to America to the biblical exodus as if it was their chosen land in a speech he gave to a Jewish community.
Yeah because Puritans are utopian nutjobs who view themselves as a chosen people settling a new spiritual homeland to be a "city on a hill."

What is this hat meme?

A way to ensure that (((they))) don't blend in with good christian-folk

>Hello, sir! Would you be interested in pawning some of your possessions?

What hat meme? We're talking about Lincoln being a Jew.

>be british
>be highly educated, religious, internationally mobile merchants and tradesmen, as well as financiers
>be the most superior race on the planet
>tell the truth about your ethnic and religious identity plainly and unabashedly, as well as your intentions
>do all you can to better the lives of everyone on the planet, view that as your special and unique burden
We're like Jews but way better.

THE AGE OF JEWS IS OVER

Are you ready for the TRUTH? Strap in cause this Rabbit Hole is far deeper then you think.

Where did the Jews originate?
12 tribes Banded together but for what purpose?
Were the 12 tribes located along the coast?
What were there people originally known as? (((Sea People)))
What happened between 1200 and 1150 BC?
Which areas suffered/destroyed and which did not?
Does the path of destruction reveal the true nature of the attack?
Which empires still existed after the Bronze Age Collapse? To North? To South? To East
Why did the Jews migrate to Egypt if they had the Levant?
Why did the Egyptians Hate the Jews?
Were the Egyptians known for their immense wealth?
Why did the Egyptians put the Jews in CONCENTRATION CAMPS/ENSLAVE them?
Did the Jews escape the Egyptians or were they kicked out?
Where were they sent back to?
Which Kingdom was destroyed in 720 BC?
Who destroyed it? Which empire still existed in the North?
Why did the Kingdom of Judah stay peaceful for a century?
What were they building?
Who was responsible for the fall of Neo-Assyrian Empire?
Why werent the Jews able to maintain control of the levant?
Why did the Babylonians hate the Jews?
Was Nebuchadnezzar II getting revenge?
Why did Cyrus The Great let the Jews do what they wanted?
Who was responsible for the wealth of Achaemenid Empire?
Where did the Wealth come from?
Was it the kingdom in the South?
Why did the Jews Hate Alexander The Great?
What had he done to them in Jerusalem?
Who did Alexander The Great admire? Nebuchadnezzar II?
Where did Alexander The Great die?
Some user posted these in the thread Q got deleted, brah wtf The Jews killed Alexander the great and Caeser

Would things have been better off if Lincoln had lived?

hundreds of years ago they used to make jews wear a silly hat so people wouldn't forget they are different

This needs a better thread.

The English actually create industry though, they never really thrived on parasitism like kikes.

Merchants are a good thing if they are actually providing a good or service that goes beyond usury. They specialized in the movement of goods and investment in the procurement of commodities.

>"If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe"

Lincoln tried to outhebrew the jewish jew by paying off the civil war debt with treasury printed greenbacks

>Barbra Streisand dot com

>beloved historical figures are jewish
>see, now you can't hate the jews
>last name hirshmann

Okay.jpg

English are the worlds goodest goys to the jews

Never trust the eternal anglo

(((greenbacks)))

Any more info user?

>Mandatory jew hats
Solid plan

>Lincoln printed $449 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the war. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the US Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war

Taydolf Swiftlet is the chosen one that is immune to their spells

>Interest free
>backed by thin air

Inflation of paper money is interest. Lincoln ruined America and paved the way for complete control of the state by the (((federal reserve)))

>taytay is this cute without makeup
>she will never sleep in with you and nuzzle you with her red button nose and scratchy frazzled hair late one saturday morning
it hurts to live
it hurts, lads

I want to fuck this khazar witch

She's still very beautiful, a rare genuine beauty.

>Buried in war debt to bankers
>POTUS gives everyone monopoly money backed by nothing
>Pay off war debt with monopoly money backed by nothing
>???
>Angry banker merchant.jpg

Dont let the memes be dreams lad

Only we can save the world and it aint gonna suck itself

Scroll down bro

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/

the tripcode only has 3 posts so far.
on wikipedia rn I can't believe 1/2 checks out so far.

>(((hirschman)))
absolutely terrible post, end yourself OP

>Sorry!

What did (((they))) mean by this board game?

TFW wearing sorry! pieces on your head is jew tradition

wtf

someone beat me to it hahaha

Whatever you say, chaim

>a fuckin jewhat
Top zozzle

Lincoln was a proto-fascist caesarist.

I love this image, mind if I save it?

תודה

>Google doesnt translate jew scribblings
What did heeb mean by this?

So like a goy qadosh?

And it was the Zionist Jews who allied with the Nazis to eliminate the non-Zionist Jews of Eastern Europe and to invade Palestine. The Germans were the best good goyim and threw "subhuman" Slavic Jews onto Moloch's burning altar to secure his blessing upon the Zionist state.
>inb4 Balfour Declaration
The Brits stopped that nonsense once it became clear that the Zionists intended upon destroying Palestine.

You're supposed to spell it *risqué burger, it's a french word for risky that for some reason anglos seems to think has a slightly different meaning so they copy pasted it.

myname is Cameron. crooked nose

"thank you my brother, remember the 6 gorbillion"

Even if it is true, he pretty much deserved with his deeds to be proclaimed a honorary goy.

No he is right. Just look through American census records of anglo americans. You get all sorts of weird biblical names.

sauce, where did she say this

I said not all of us named Cameron. I have desperately searched my ancestry. I am not a Chosen Person. :(

gah how can anyone stand to use faceberg knowing this guy owns it?? He is SO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY an alien!

Meh

wtf does anyone actually know who cripple dwarf trumpet jew is????

In a better timeline

Wtf is this new meme.

It's a way to ID the merchants that is harmless, funny, and that has historical context. Very dangerous for them. Easily replicable. Top meme here. They're already freaking out about it. Shill mods nuking threads and banning posters. Good stuff. Get on board

>picrelated

usury was banned in the SU