Daily reminder that

If your country has a fucking mythical made up creature as it's national ''animal'' then no one takes your irrelevant shithole seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_R64xboi54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying winged horses aren't real

turul is literally just saker falcon the old tribal Hungarians attached some shamanic religious significance to it and called it turul it's just the same thing called differently, it's because long ago they used them hunting small game when we were nomadic and it becomes part of our culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3_R64xboi54

>talking about other countries
>MEME FLAG

You just envy us our supercreatures.. No wonder with your shitty eagles without hair or some goats or whatever..

Drop your flag, faggot.

We don't have an official national animal at all. What now?

>hides his shitty congo flag or something because he'd be ignored since he's nigger
>U-UR COUNTRIES DON'T MATTER
sage

What about the eagle (regular weak one) you got on coat of arms?

this

Anything is better than a God damn leaf for a flag.

>double tailed lion mythical
I'm sure that has some entirely different significance and OP is a faggot.

Exactly, fuck wales

Never officially adopted, but unofficially it's the Golden Eagle. I don't really like the roidbird of the Nazis but it was better than the 'fat hen'.

>when you don't have an argument

At least the Hungarian dude responded like normal human with 23 pairs of chromosomes, though you Slavs on the other hand don't surprise me, defend your country rather than trying to assume where i'm from so you start talking shit, but here's a hint: my country has an actual animal as a national animal, you joke of an irrelevant ''country''.

Ok pajeet u have a tiger now fuck off

Four different people yet all retarded cringe worthy posts, literally even a meme flag is taken more seriously than an american flag.

>my country has a real animal as a national animal therefore my country is relevant and your country is not

=Indian
=Canadian
=Congo

What else?

Niger

>"No one takes you seriously"
>Antifa/Anarchist Meme flag
Pick both