Sup Sup Forums, check out this anime/manga app I made for android. Also...

Sup Sup Forums, check out this anime/manga app I made for android. Also, would love to hear any suggestions or ideas you all have that i could implement on it:

labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/technarcs.otakuhub

Maybe I should add a section for ecchi and stuff?

>shilling

us otakus amirite xDD normies dont understand us

What's it do?

Fuck off

It accesses mobile optimized anime/manga/forums in embedded web views, so basically you can read manga and watch anime from a bunch of sources on it.

Tell me how this is an improvement over MangaRock.

Not bad for the basics, but I'm not seeing what are the differentials. It's clearly on my "no fucks given" territory

Yeah somewhat I guess
You can watch anime too, and there's hardware acceleration, so you can watch stuff in HD with fullscreen support

>streaming

And I'm trying to make it different by adding mangas and anime and forums and other stuff all in one hub

>mangas

Forget about the shill, do you guys have any suggestions on what I could add in it. Like something you'd wish was there in such an app but isn't.

*Manga =_=

>=_=

Dammit

How about a background that doesn't reflect your painfully casual preferences?

>Kotaku
>MangaFox
Why would you have shit quality websites on your app?

I was doubtful about that so I just used a mainstream one, anyways, would do some improvements on that.

Yeah, I guess that's pretty cool. Can't find anything like it on F-Droid either. Is your app free as in freedom? If so I'm downloading it.

It's free yeah, does have ads though, one launches after you navigate through two tabs, and then there's none until you close the app, I tried to aim at minimal intrusion, used it for a while to make sure it's not irritating.

There are no banner ads btw

Fuck off already, you're so new it hurts.

I've been here for a long while but damn I didn't know about the word filtering, guess I never used it before

>>>/global/rules/11
Fuck off already, pajeet.

Looks like mods got tired with the "purge"

Damn this seems like a huge shill, consider this the end of this thread. Although do post suggestions/ideas for improvements for improvement if you got any.

>You can watch anime too
Sounds good to me. Is it also possible to download episodes and watch later or something or does it need to be online all the time?

No sadly it doesn't, but damn that's exactly what it needs, THANKS!! Gonna add something something like that in the next build

Free as in freedom is a Sup Forums Stallman meme. But your response is good enough.

>super serious mod only wanted to nuke DJT and then leave
Guess he couldn't learn japanese.

>Mods are asleep

He "threatened" buyfag too.
Wondering whether they'll actually go through with this shit.

Yeah that was just too damn embarrassing

Add Sup Forums in the forums section.

Yeah it was the first thing on my mind but I assumed that Sup Forums might object on adding a specific section of their site on my app, don't give a fuck about other sites but kinda loyal towards Sup Forums. Maybe I'll ask them for permission somehow, or do you guys think it's okay?

Yea, it'll be fine. There are plenty of unofficial Sup Forums apps.

Alrighty then

>a blatantly shitty, off-topic thread lasting past an hour
Why is the moderation here so fucking useless?

Yeah awkwardly enough, even I am waiting for it to shut down.

Let the sage do its work if mods can't be arsed to do theirs.

Are you crying over it or something?

Why would he include resource pastebins on the list for original content? Is he retarded?

I'll check it out but I doubt it will be any better than zing box

/best movies of all time/ thread

>no ios version

What?
>Please avoid reposting content from previous threads. This includes: resource pastebins
Resource pastebins aren't original content and aren't allowed, as per these "rules"

is this thread bait?

is this post dubs?

>Please avoid reposting content from previous threads. This includes: resource pastebins
The DJT and buyfag resource pastebins are some of the best and keep people from asking retarded questions, why would you want to remove them?
Get rid of the useless shit like the 24/7 GuP, Monstergirl, and Idle Activities threads. Most of the people in DJT are learning nippon so they can translate and the buyfag figures are all anime related. I don't see why they can't stay.

>OP removes them
>thread is then flooded with retarded questions WHICH could easily be answered with the pastebin

/Thread/

Exactly
But mods don't have to make sense because
>mods

I just don't understand why those threads are being specifically targeted when there's boatloads of generals for series that finished airing ages ago. At least buyfag and DJT offer useful information

Because Sup Forums is for shitposting is the new motto.

Is there any software that'd let me play torrents from nyaa while they download, like Popcorn Time did for non-weeb content?

We got that same copypasta in the draw threads.

Did the MM or BnHA threads get the pasta?
Especially MM. At least BnHA gets new chapters every week.

I've only seen these two. How come the only one to get a nuke was the DJT threads?

did the mod give up already? It hasn't even been a week yet

>MM

Yes, Sakurafish is also getting nuked along with xmas.moe

Buy hey, at least /jojo/ and /arcv/ are safe.

I searched the archives. Looks like Jojo, MonMusu, Sadpanda, and One Piece all got got the warning as well.