Germany Calls Snap Election

So with Germany calling a snap election, what are the chances that literal hitler springs up? Isn't this about how Hitler became Chancellor back in the day?

SNAP is food stamps not election

pruning ayy threads is just gonna make more of them

post it pls

>Isn't this about how Hitler became Chancellor back in the day?
No

chimpout imminent

Go, go Germany!

GOLDEN

DELETE THIS

faggots

We didn't yet, Merkel is still hoping she can cuck the SPD into prostituting itself for her once again.
Also if we get re-elections it all depends on who the CDU/CSU will be running. Before we know that, all predictions are fairly meaningless.

>Sakurafish banner at the top
>tfw remembering it was banned
Fucking mods.

There is no chance of that, though it desperately needs to happen. Unless we start rounding up mudslimes and throwing them into death camps, the entire world as we know it will be finished. But hey, at least Germany isn’t racist anymore right!

>BRD re-elections
>Lindner gains 30+ %
>Gauland gets 20+ %
>Germany ruled by FDP+AfD coalition
>Lindner goes full 14/88.

Modern Germany couldn't hold up even 3 weeks with the same type of bombardment they faced in WW2. At the very least with nuclear weapons if you're massively incompetent at existing as a country (like my flag for example) you can threaten to go out in an autistic fit of rage even if it means you all end up choking on the same gas.

I wonder if I've ever seen the real one.

I feel like I was being unfair to Lindner to be honest. I expected him to be the usual cuckboi for Merkel, like his party had been for decades. And now he was the only one with enough of a spine to end this farce and call them out on their shit.

>Isn't this about how Hitler became Chancellor back in the day?
The absolute state of american education.

I know I haven't.

Zero chance. While based German do exist, most are cucked and beyond redemption. The only bright future for the world is one where German clay is divided up amongst its neighbors and German cuck culture diluted into oblivion.

Come back Myziam!

Oy vey, it's like anotha shoah.

Shop confirmed?

The hell do you think the EU was meant for.

A cultureless pan-euro shithole. We don't need everyone gone, just merge Bavaria with Austria and separate the Rhinelanders from what's left of the Prussian Kingdom.

>They tried to form a 4 party coalition
A shame they didn't succeed. Such a thing would have just led to their own destruction and loss of voters.
I just hope this will make more germans disgusted with all the parties and vote more for AfD but I doubt it.

Has AfD done anything idiotic or do they have a chance to get more votes?

>make fun of American sports (rightfully so)
>Still watches brown people in daisy dukes and thigh high stocking run around in circles for 3 hours

Oh boi, a gypsy Nazi empire