Cool, maybe a bit less brown.

More like white but tanned qts, thanks.

Reminder: Fire cures everything.

>browner
Who cares?
>gayer
We'll see about that.

checkout leibowitz's nose in that pic

Over my dead body. If i have to continue the plague i willl.

>Become brown and gay today

I thought it worked the other way around?

*perpetuate

She is supposed to be a comedian. Was also the dumb bitch who said every woman's rape claims should be taken seriously and was called out by and apologized to Juanita Broderick.

>browner, gayer
>need to get on board with that
Why? We don't need to get on board with anything.

What is wrong with her face? Can you guy give a quick rundown?

is his hat a chinese takeout box

They keep pushing and pushing...

It won't last

You thinking of John Stewart,
Think you might have wrong guy
Bad troll bad information troll
down boy
Bad boy

Soon.....

And you keep getting butthurt

Das his crown.
Sit down be humble white boi.

And the networks promote these fucktards like they are a gift to humanity when they are a destructive force to mankind.

And you don't, go have a donner and watch out for trucks.

Is the Maher Faggot still on the Board of PETA?
If you care about animals, give money to the SPCA/RSPCA.
Ignore the PETA ThunderCunts

I thought that Bill Maher was conservative ?

>you're either a white genocide believer and racist, or you're a lefty.

voting democrat. supporting gay marriage and abortion by failing to realize it was opening pandora's box. letting in everyone and the kitchen sink without filtration and responsibility. the war against christianity which in turn caused the destruction of morality by replacing it with absolute degeneracy.

What if I don't want to be brown though

I kinda like them they site there evidence alot more than other new outlets

then go gas yourself obviously.

become a gay muslim NOW DRUMPHIES!!!

I legitimately can't wait for America to implode. Can your shitty excuse for a country please die so the rest of us can live in peace?

the whole world is coming down with us
deal with it

How do I become brown AND gay?

I assume with turning brown she means I should enter the interracial breeding grounds and produce some 56%ers, but I can't really do that if I turn gay.

Picture is of two (((white))) people.

Browning of the Jews is deconstructing Jewish identity and de-legitimising the nation of Israel.
I accept it.

So sad Hitler Niece is such a whore!

Love the idea with out Christianity there no morality
Total bs its not the first religion to have a structure of right or wrong not that you even need a religion to tell you

Lol

Chelsea Handler and Bill Maher are both half-kikes

Youre point is?????????

All the peeps are brown (peeps are brown)

And the sky is gay (sky is gaaay)

Commiefornia dreaming

On such a Marxist day

>the world is becoming browner and gayer and everyone needs to hop
translation: We really are destroying whites and grooming kids to become homosexual (even though our indoctrination says it's not a choice) and you better fall in line or else

>Americuck thinks that decline is exclusive to modern history, and in particular, to his nation

I've been laughing at you for a solid minute now.

Queen of the roasties has spoken, it's 2017 after all boi's.

>"become" something you have to be born with

Spic here, how do we trigger a world wide nuclear holocaust Sup Forums?

They will only destroy themselves as long as the right raise their children right. Everything the left advocates is to live as if there is no future. examples: tattoos, faggotry, leaving maiden name when married. It's all about denial of the union of man and woman and of one's own body.

I can't wait until Civil War 2 starts in the USA. It will be so fun to watch. The world might even end.

True, but you can't simply remove it and not replace it with something else. Then you get rick & morty atheism and hedonism.

Wow I guess believing Sharia is bad is a crazy right wing therrory in France now. It's worse then I thought.

As long as every brown person is gay I'm on board with this.

What if I just (((identify))) as brown and gay
You know transracial brown?

Just keep doing what your doing, keep breeding and pissing white men off.

Fuck you. The people at the top pushing this shit are the same people who would cut off their offspring from their fortunes just for mixing with a goy. Fucking kike diaspora needs to go back to the middle east, ASAP.

It's an important time to recognize the quality of content these two people produce has gone hill steadily for years why don't you recognize all the people not laughing and put some effort in or quit.

No you don't there is quite a few countries that are secular and doing better than religious ones

Compared to most other countries the USA does not have a right or a left it has a right and a far more right
So yes he kinda is to other countries standards

Bisexual* rather. People now enjoy sex as sex is meant to be enjoyed. Sure God, our lord and saviour, is agender and bisexual.

Pneumonic-chan, do come visit

>everyone becomes a gay brown
>they all die off within a generation
>the only people left are jews

Everything going according to plan ...

so when are those kikes going to follow their own advice?

What are these funny hats?

they are, and they dont know how to stop it.
Jew interracial rates are through the roofs, jews are embracing LGBT shit, their own sons and daughters are becoming faggots and transgender and their birthrates are low as fuck (+- 1)

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Guys we NEED to hop on, this is code for "We will force you with a gun if neccessary you piece of goyim shit"

>says 2 Hollywood Jews

YEAH! LET'S ALL BE GAY AND GET BROWN!

Ok, so lets start with Israel.

>Today
HA

2 cackling kikes saying the same shit as always

I saw a video of a guy pissing on her face. Not sure if the elderly vodka mummy lady is someone I should trust...

It's already brown af

But...browns hate gays.

Maher is a jew too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
>Maher was born in New York City. His father, William Aloysius Maher Jr.,[1] was a network news editor and radio announcer, and his mother, Julie Maher (née Berman), was a nurse.[2] He was raised in his Irish-American father's Roman Catholic religion. Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish.

>WAS JEWISH
>JEWISH

So like brazil? Theyre pretty brown and gay, and also have the highest murder rate in the world and are a fucking third world corrupt shithole

Us true conservatives have no problem with this

Fuck off nazis

Mahers a Jew you stupid fucking bong

>cuckservatives who still believe brown people will vote Republican

Reminder that Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in 1986. By 1992, California (a previously red state) went blue and has voted Democrat every election thereafter.