Black people are du-

>Black people are du-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1565687/Mr-White-Mans-Time-wins-punctuality-prize.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-plicitous and dumb.

Black people are stup-

Black people have no concept of temporal dynam-

Cool computer, Joshua!

Black people devalue intellectual cultur-

>be on time once
>we wuz white n shiet
maybe we really do take being white for granted

cOrY iN teH hOusE

>Black people are all crimin-

>Butter on a stick

>black people reading is newsworthy

looks like she did all the user testing herself

>invented

The young nigger didn't invent anything. This was a novelty item created ages ago. I know because my father got one when I was a child

i used to know a bunch of sub-saharan lads. African time is fucking real, they'd rock up 6 or 8 hours after the appointed time, every bloody time.

>tfw you live in a time where it's not racist to believe that black people are unintelligent illiterate dunces
lel

kek, this award is absolutely eugenic. This fine punctual gentleman is gonna drown in poontang with his fancy villa and spread his punctual genes. There should be more contests like this in Africa desu.

they even deep-fried it years ago and all the (((liberals))) made fun of those dumb rednecks with their deep fried butter on a stick-eating ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI

lol, he even looks remarkably more intelligent than other africans

This has to be a fake article. I refuse to believe that the memes are real.

So he bought components then assembled them iirc.
I did that a good number of times. Yet i didnt invented anything.
And for such a sum, if you are not completly retarded and buy decent comps, you will always get a powerful pc.
Except if there are more informations in the news that we should be aware of, its not really a good proof of anything.

Butter on a stick....like black mamas need to get fatter

I will give credit to black people however for one thing. It was in fact a slave that figured out how to hand pollinate vanilla outside of its natural range.

plot twist they read some catfish recipes.

>Black people are poo-

>reading shows significant intelligence
-ure.

>Black people are poo-

So indians are poo+ ?

black's thick skulls can't be pene--

>-ure

you had one job, user

I work at a shitty motel, blacks always come in at like 2am, and I don't understand why.

Very well done, Frenchie. Very well done indeed.
However, did you manage to do it in mere 4 hours?
I didn't think so.

>impersonation of a police officer is not a crime

Is he gonna be ok? :(

and people on this board dont think there is a problem with police violence in america

baka

Does the cameraman look like a LEO to you?

To either:
A. Pick up a prostitute.
B. Pimp out a prostitute.

EVERYONE RUN! THERE'S A SNIPER INN THIS THRE-

>Mr White Man's Time
Can't wait to hear how the concept of time is rayciss.

did he die?

This show was pretty good, called out a lot of the toxic shit in the black community.

>did you see any brains come out
he's ok merely a flesh wound

No sorry, it's every black person, they all show up late. Pimps and prostitutes are common, I see them all the time, I'm telling you that's not what I'm talking about.

are they this stupid that whenever they read something it has to go viral?

Brazil

This made me laugh out loud at work

this

>ayo
>lips smack
>hol up
>smacking intensifies
>have you let yakub into your heart?

i believe it's real - someone post the screenshot about the very strange concept of time in africa

Yeah, it's just a flesh wound.

Black people have no empa-

Fucking hell I hate niggers but that looks like a child. The fuck did he do to earn that end?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME AFRICAN TIME

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THE DAY IS LONGER THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE EQUATOR MEANING LESS NIGHT TIME AND LESS SLEEP FOR HALF AND ENTIRE YEAR.

WHITES GET LONG NIGHTS I MEAN SOME OF YOUR NIGHTS ARE OVER 20 HOURS LONG AT THE POLES. THUS THEY ARE MORE WELL RESTED AND ABLE TO PERFORM TASKS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

IF YOU SHITLORDS STOPPED HOGGING ALL THE NIGHTS AND LET ALL THE IMMIGRANTS IN THEN EVERYONE COULD GET A GOODNIGHT SLEEP AND BE EQUAL.

OH AND ABOUT JESUS. YA THE YEAR IS NOT 2000 NO ITS YEAR OF THE KINGZ AS WE USE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TIME CAUSE WE WAZ KINGZ.

did he died

>thinking niggers are born
orcs are literally mudpeople

Does this kill?

I live in Florida. This is a real thing that we've come to expect about Caribbean niggers. It's called "Island-time"

Police force here are all vengeful and have a strong group mentality. If you fuck with one of them you can be 100% sure they will come together to find and kill whoever. The downside is they are very corrupt and being a thief or a murder doens't mean shit to them.

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
I wonder what the shooter was thinking "is this necessary? maybe I'm wasting ammo"

probably thinking he can't be dead enough

>This has to be a fake article
>Hurr durr I'm too lazy to even google, but nigras are lazier, I swear!

It was literally the third fucking link on the first page, you idiots: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1565687/Mr-White-Mans-Time-wins-punctuality-prize.html

You guys - everyone on /pol - are the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet.

Yippie kay yay motherfucker

Literally me at 9. He should have done better cable management. Also iGPU, kek.

underrated

Lel I could see them just ignoring the 20 hour days.

So black people reading is newsworthy ?
God we give niggers low expectations lol.

Island time is a real thing, amigo

>needs four hours for one shitty built

Kek! What is that? 3rd grade algebra?

Fuck off you pedo nigger lover

>Daym ay wish a could read mayine.

Blacks cant swi-

Lol I love these police bodycam vids

> Implying that killing a nigger is bad just because they’re a child

Is the guy on the right trying to whack himself with his own shovel?

>Island time is a real thing, amigo

I know it is. But that wasn't the question. The question was whether a particular article was fake. To answer it, everyone speculates, nobody Googles. That's what makes /poltards the dumbest mofos on Sup Forums - which is already they dumbest website on the internet. Even you can't even follow this discussion closely enough to even understand the correct question, and all you had to do was read two posts - the user's and mine, and you still fucked it up. Nice work, idiot.

On average, blacks iq is a standard deviation lower, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t outliers in either direction of that bell curve.

>Can't wait to hear how the concept of time is rayciss.

I swear to god, you know that someone somewhere - probably a white liberal - is actually going to argue this with total sincerity and conviction.

Imagine being this retarded and new at the same time. FFS why is it always have to be a leaf?

Black people are the best danc-

>>pakistan
>>lecturing anyone about anything

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html