Yuri!!! on Ice

How is Makkachin doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dying.

ded

ded

Don't worry Victor will buy another Makkachin.

Pretty good i think.

This.

Viktor will bring him to Russia and nurse him back to health. Just as he starts to show signs of improvement, Gook eats him.

Dubs confirm

Damm that stupid gook.

I can't believe the Katsukis left out the buns even knowing Makkachin had a history of stealing them. Viktor should sue

How could they possibly air a pose this sexy on TV?

I can't even imagine how amazing it must be to fuck someone this flexible.

What an abusive family.

Probably that's how Vicchan died

But does the witch agree?

It's very clear that the Katsukis can't take care of pets. They can't even take care of their son properly, that's why he has depression and anxiety. Poor Yuuri.

No wonder their son went for the abusive coach instead

Don't force it. He doesn't deliver dubs to the greedy.

Post your face when Korea's costume was actually toned down for Rumba.

It should have had the ankle frills.

What is wrong with them? Why are they so airheaded?

>540x346

>540x280

We joke about it a lot, but they might actually be autistic

I heard the announcer is an actual announcer for ice skating in real life, is that true? Where can I hear more from him? His voice is great. Was he on that NHK trophy event this week?

I wonder if we will get those cliche scenes with a member of his family ou maybe a friend asking Victor what's his intentions with Yuuri while his in Japan because of Makkachin

I want to see Victor cry.

Sad Victor is painful to look at.

Taihei Kato

Yuri Plisetsky is a bad-ass guy and a cool teen with good fashion sense.
Why does no one take him seriously? Why does everyone tease him?

>Yuri wrote this

Seeing this makes me feel like we're definitely going to see Victor cry at some point

Worry not.

Feminine penis

Mob___ x Piggy

Go to bed JJ

>bad-ass guy
>cool teen
>good fashion sense

Go to bed, Yurio

Fuck all the anons who got me hooked on Phichit with Ciao Ciao. If you have more, you'd better share them right here.

I think the hot springs emit some funny gases...

Give him a hug that isn't for Eros, Yuuri, god.

I think Yuuri is much more capable than the rest of his family. They are dumb, not in a mean way, they are just completely average Japanese citizens. Too humble to say out loud they are good in something, you know? Being a talented person born and raised in an environment that doesn't prestige or challenge his abilities may lead to frustration.

Would you fine gentlemen recommend this anime to a fellow user such as myself?

>that string of saliva
>Pichit clearly not giving a shit about being caught, like that slut he is
This image is so great

Yes.

Probably.

I hope it catches on with nip fujos. The world needs more PhichitxCiao Ciao art

Kill

user.

Does anyone have a webm of this scene?

Cute.

If you don't mind MC being a gay couple go ahead (not the focus tho, only if you want), it's good

Kitty will get eaten by the one and only leaf.

It's going to be similar to episode 1 of Yuuri crying in bathroom after getting off the phone with his family. Instead it will be Victor this time crying.

do want

You can now turn your room into a Victor shrine too.

Fairy a cute. CUTE.

I wanted a free episode where Yuuri and Victor get up to Russian shenanigans, but it looks like we won't have enough time.

>suggestion == recommendation

Maybe as an OVA.

Instead you will get a crying Victor over a dead doggy.

Same level of spoonfeeding cancer.

I wish they were individual posters, I've been wanting that backside of long haired Victor.

There's not much but let's enjoy what we have.

>eat some buns
>die

Christ, are these dogs made of glass?

I don't know why they don't do them as individual posters. Shit would sell in a matter of seconds.

Would you let a canadian slut touch your Fairy?

He choked on the wrapper?

But he's worried because of Yuuri, not makkachin.

This pic is so cute but it triggers me I don't know why

IMMIGRATION

Maybe

Viktor wasn't very eager about returning to Japan. No way there will be a mental breakdown from him. If dog dies the one who is going to be the most upset over it is Yuuri because of correlation with Vicchan and guilt that his family killed his lover's dog.

What to do when the heart and the body want 2 different things?

I want to see Fairy winning.

If we don't start getting some sort of deeper emotions from Victor signalling him as a normal human being, I will really start agreeing with those calling him Kaworu 2.0.

Victor's face is the biggest problem

Calm your tits, user. Try tumblr.com if you want better regulated discussion.

Sara is by far the best YOI girl yet.

we did it reddit

Dedushka would fuck him up before he thinks of coming close to Fairy.

>finger-pointing
Nice contribution. Watch the first three episodes and decide for yourself.

Jesus fucking Christ I just recovered from the neurotic shock I lived through after witnessing that horrible mess of an episode MAPPA put together.
I cried guys, I literally teared up because I was so angry. I punched my wall and my knuckle started to swell up, I was so mad I punched the wall with my other hand as well, as I am writing this I am writhing in physical pain to forgive that NIGHT.MARE.
It's not even as simple as that they don't care about Yurio in the slightest, it's much much much more like that they hate actually hate him and want people who watch the anime to hate him more and more after each episode.
I'm done, so fucking done, I swear.
I will never forgive Kubo for fucking RAPING Yurio character. It didn't even look like him the way he was presented the first couple of episodes, I'm so done.
What also made me RAGE was when they made him wear cat ears, FUCKING CAT EARS.
Like he's just aN JOKE CHARACTER.
Never mind him looking like a female CLAMP character.
OH MY GOOOOD you can't fuck a character model THAT important up without doing it on motherfucking purpose.
Episode 8 is most likely officially the WORST YOI episode ever, HORRIBLE animation, HORRIBLE pacing, HORRIBLE music, voice actors that sound drugged and unenthusiastic(MYANO) as fuck.
Even fucking Uta no Prince-sama much more consistent animation in the important competitions.

Kaworu has 15 minutes of screentime and just one facial expression.

Will Yakov protect this cute pig from Russian bullies?

Yuko is cuter.

>encouraging recs

Yakov will fall in love with the piggy.

Do you think his car broke down when he was going to watch Yurio?

Doujinshi please deliver on a pose like this.

Yakov is the russian bully.

Yuuri looks so vulnerable but Victor is just JCM.

Yuko is old and busted, Sara is the new goodness.

Then just tell the person to watch the first three eps right at the start instead of throwing a bitch fit.

What the heck is that plushie in the back. Are the swirls eyes? Cheecks like Koma-san? Is the bump a nose? Are the blue bits hands? Ears?

What the fuck is that thing!