HALP

QUICK, GIVE ME AN IMAGE SHOWING THAT THE MURDER RATE OF USA WOULD BE MUCH LOWER IF BLACKS AND HISPANICS WEREN'T IN AMERICA

HURRY

IM IN AN ARGUMENT WITH SOMEONE AND I NEED IT

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these might help

fbi crime statistics man

>suburban areas have more crime than rural areas
hmmmm

Hispanic isn't a fucking race you kike

Why should a non mestizo hispanic that looks like Andy Garcia be blamed for the shit mestizos do?

Fuck you faggot

I bet you love blaming aztec crimes on iberian europeans you FUCKING NIGGER

You there, op?

get butthurt nigger

You sure as shit ain't white, José

The vast majority of American hispanics ARE mestizos, though. Therefore, Hispanic does function as a racial category.

Got you fampai

calm down juan

>muh infographics, statistics and sheeeiit muhfugga
That is not how you win an argument in the real world or anywhere for that matter.

That's not fair to non mestizos KIKE
Emotional argument NIGGER
Hispanic is a geographic term that ranges from 23 countries with one in Europe. It's not a race. Any race could be hispanic. "Hispanic" is not like "Italian" or "Irish" because it's TWENTY THREE FUCKING COUNTRIES, they ain't all gonna look the same

Are hispanics as a whole white? No

Are hispanics as a whole non white? No

IT'S NOT A RACE

It's like saying are cars white? You have to be Specific you fucking nigger

you can't be racially hispanic, if ur brown it's because ur an aztec hybrid

Virtually all violent crime in this country is perpetrated by black and brown people. Luckily for us though, it’s almost always committed against black and brown people so it should work itself out eventually

I'm talking about the ones here in the US. Aside from the Cubans, who are all in Florida, virtually all of them are non-White. Why should I have to make some kind of proviso for the ones that are White when they're so few in number here?

Take your autism to the census board, faggot

>t. nigger

Statistics and empirical data are exactly how a person of intelligence wins an argument.

oh okay faggot, so because mestizos breed like rats means you have to pin your nigger autism on pure iberians

HEY WHY DON'T WE JUST BEAT UP NORDICS FOR THE STUFF HALF NORDICS HALF NIGGERS DO TO?

WHY DON'T WE JUST BLAME ITALIAN CRIME ON ANGLOS

I BET YOU WANT THAT HUH

YOU GETTIN HARD TO THAT HUH

all those white mass murderers lol

Good luck convincing the majority of people.

I mean if their information is completely true, why not?

Calm down,we get it. You're a filthy spic of some sort.

>muh castizo!
>still 30% Native

lul

Being persuasive and backing it up with empirical data is the only way I know.

Oh hey, you got btfo and now you're trying to mimic me and put words in my mouth you fucking nigger

Also Criollos are the white hispanics, not castizos

maybe if you didn't ditch history class like a FUCKING DUMB NIGGER BITCH KIKE you would have learned that

I have tried it and it's pointless from my experience. They don't even pay attention to it even if it's from a reliable source. Some people just don't work like that.

Looks like this mutt is butthurt about being a dirty Hispanic.

Sorry, I'm not up on my spic lingo. But yeah, my point is; you're a dirty spic trying to justify how you shouldn't be lumped with the rest of your squat, ugly, goblin people.

OP didn't even thank you.

Only mestizos are dirty, maybe if you didn't skip history class like some sort of NIGGER you would have learnt the spanish caste system

Nice emotional response bitch. Hispania spain didn't kill injuns so some fucking nigger bitch could shit talk hispania descent.

If you blame mestizo crimes on iberians, you're anti white. Just admit it

They don't teach spic history in the US lul. I'm not a historian and I don't give a fuck about your dirty beaner caste system. Get the fuck out you non-white sub-human mongrel, and take your 19 "brudders" and "seeeesturz" with you.

here's a bonus one

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>Nice emotional response
Says the guy who keeps calling others "Nigger" and "Kike" because he can't cope with the fact that Mestizos are basically the same as Hispanics. There's not a seperate crime rate for rednecks either else white crime would be down a hell of a lot more. Dirty spic.

>Projecting this hard

l can sense the asshurt lel, they teach the spanish caste system when they teach about how Columbus and the spanish sailed to the new world but you never went to the school so fuck off

I bet you're a mestizo mexican cause you hate non mestizos so much

you are literally adding nothing to this conversation

i really drunk right now good nighttt

>you
>talking about people being booty bothered

Fucking dyin' over here m8, haven't see anyone this ass blasted in years lmfao

Take care and seek some help.

>no one posted it

wtf Sup Forums?

i know i haven't been around in a long time but i dumped my folder here many a time

Thanks

Break it down for you real simple. When people say Hispanic, they don't mean Spaniard. Some idiots still do but its a decreasing number of people who don't make that distinction yet as clearly not-so-Spaniard mestizos grow in number and expose American society to their savage mestizo ways. That means that all peoples of Spain's former colonies are Hispanic which is a varying genetic mixture of Central Amerindian and Iberian DNA. It's no secret that most of these Hispanics are disproportionately more mestizo than they are Iberian. So yes, Hispanic is a race. It is a nice way of saying "of mestizo origin" since, for reasons I don't fully fathom, it's offensive to classify a mestizo as a mestizo. Once you get to certain parts of South America though, you start to get less mestizos because a) Brazilians aren't mestizos and b) for whatever reasons, the natives of South America pale in comparison to the brutality of Central American natives so your precious Spaniard admixture is more prevalent in places like Argentina or Chile. I can back this up by saying Incan civilization was objectively more enlightened and advanced than its Aztec counterpart to the north, and I feel that this is a very simple way to differentiate between mestizos and whatever kind of Hispanic-nonHispanic you're trying to defend.

Thanks guise.

If there were no americans, america would have 0 criminality !

>thinking the Mexicans still wouldn't hop over the border to sell drugs to potted plants, roadsigns and vaguely human cacti
Silly frenchie.

arrest rates aren't effective when arguing against liberals because they rationalise it as institutional racism/bias against darkies
robbery/homicide/rape rates are much harder to rationalise in this way

I said thanks

We don't need no stinking batches senior

that's even wrong because the FBI includes hispanics as white

yes, and it's also wrong because with all blacks, there will be no counter culture fighting against the endless crime, which makes it more acceptable, and along with that, the opposite for whites, which would lower crime even more so than what it is today for whites

dont you have niggers to surrender to?

i think we can all agree that if you speak spanish you're probably a bad person

lel

God, nigger is such a good word. It has a nice bite to it and the sound really puts the image in your head

Hahahahahhaha stay mad shitskin
feels good to be white

>Do not argue with people because I tried and failed.
No wonder this country is going to shit!

FBI has all the stats compiled.

Based swede