there's no need to prove all the time that everything is going well,
you shouldn't be concerned about what other people are thinking,
cry if you need to,
it's good to cry out all your tears
(because only then will you be able to smile again).”
― Mitsuo Aida

First for gappy

Be straight with me

we're just pretending the episode was bad instead of godlike as a meme, right?

nobody is here is autistic enough to care about rohan's outfit or david not being able to sneak a 3 minute monologue with rohan standing

right?

evil cunt

nigger we have used this OP image too many times. its as stale as fucking bread. please understand.
its just a couple of autists. pay them no attention.

is it weird that i felt more emotional seeing rohan biting the dust now than i did when i read the manga and legitimately thought he was dead for good

cant you judge yourself, faggot?
do you have to be like Sup Forums, /r9k/ to make hivemind?

Am I the only one who thinks this episode wasn't that bad? It's not Quiet Life 2/SHA tier but at least it's not Quiet Life 1.

So hold on, except for the KQ page flip maybe being a tad fast, what exactly are people's issue with this episode?
The horror vibe was on point throughout the whole episode and adding a couple of short scenes explaining what Araki sort of skipped past in the manga was a nice touch.

seeing the death of best boy in real time is always more traumatic

It was really well done. I like how incredibly sudden it was.

This

How come they cut this out?
It isn't like it would have taken much time to show it.

I don't understand this episode really well, will the same day keep repeating or is rohan gone for good now and the day will continue?

>all this quality animation for the biggest reveal of the episode
>retards will defend this

if 7, jojo is shit.

Is Joubin really evil? We haven't seen him doing anything explicitly bad beyond his business deal with Damo, which I think is more Joubin supporting the family business than something truly evil. Damo's band does most of the evil stuff like torturing and murdering Kira and Josefumi.

Though there's still the fact that he seemed to have something going with Kira before and what his deal was since he never intervened while Damo was in the Higashikata home.

>that scene when Kira goes back in time
Reminded me of Cream

9/10 episode. Only thing I didn't like was that Rohan's outfit is that ugly green color and not the beautiful white it was in the colored manga.

No amount of QUALITY would spoil this episode for me, trully jojo's highest point

it's fucking stupid and it would be fully censored, what's the point

So, you basically a retard?

Throughout all the parts so far, one thing David has always done really well are the death scenes.
I hope they ham it up even more when he bites the dust for the second time and we see him dissolving towards heaven - similar to Sheghechi's death I imagine.

How can Narancia's beauty

they censored him biting down on his fingers
It probably would have been censored out so they didn't bother

Bites the JUST

enjoyed it greatly
that silence on rohan

>Killer Queen poses to the audience.png

I knew some nail related stuff was missing, what the fuck DP.

Reminder that they completely gutted the Dice Game with Rohan, but this won't be cut.

Its the ost that did it for me. they used 4 different ones and it all strengthened Rohans death and the time loop's tension.

>im fucking plying there was a lot of quality

It's lasted for 2 minutes you retard.

How can Narancia's beauty become stale?

Jesus fucking Christ I just recovered from the neurotic shock I lived through after witnessing that horrible mess [animating studio] put together.
I cried guys, I literally teared up because I was so angry. I punched my wall and my knuckle started to swell up, I was so mad I punched the wall with my other hand as well, as I am writing this I am writhing in physical pain to forgive that NIGHT.MARE.
It's not even as simple as that they don't care about [source material] in the slightest, it's much much much more like that they hate actually hate the series and want people who watch the anime to hate it more and more after each episode.
I'm done, so fucking done, I swear.
I will never forgive [studio] for fucking RAPING [manga/chapter]. It didn't even look like manga panels the way [other thing] did it, I'm so done.
What also made me RAGE was when [minor, nitpicky detail].
OH MY GOOOOD you can't fuck something THAT important up without doing it on motherfucking purpose.
[anime] is most likely officially the WORST adaptation of anything ever, HORRIBLE animation, HORRIBLE pacing, HORRIBLE music, voice actors that sound drugged and unenthusiastic as fuck.
Even fucking [unrelated anime] has much more consistent animation in the important parts

I get this vibe that Jobin is implied to be "bad" because of how inactive he is when shit is going down. Not truly evil but an innocent kind of evil.

It's explained better in the next episode, basically no matter what you do during BTD the same things will happen eventually (like the broken tea set). Rohan now just explodes randomly without Hayato ever encountering him.

How does this shit work? When I open it in Photoshop or Paint, I only see the words.

Why does everyone bring up this scene.
>"OH NO IT'S A DISTANCE SHOT, THE QUALITY EWWWW DP FAILED BLBLBL"
How retarded are you to sperg out over something which you wouldn't see in full detail anyway?

Post panels/pages you can't wait to see animeonlies react to

So basically,the main crew will also explode on the next reset?

It wasn't a shit episode nor anything like that, but the manga is just miles better. The entire adaptation has been somewhat lazy and is only getting praise because of the quality of the source material.

Alright naranchiafag i know you fish for (you)s and everything but im saying we have used that single image so many times already that its really stale.

>[anime] is most likely officially the WORST adaptation of anything ever, HORRIBLE animation, HORRIBLE pacing,
it's funny because this really applies to part 4

this scene will have more impact than the entirety of part 4

How do they not care about the source material? You're being an emotional cunt over a few bad shots.

I hope they don't, but I wouldn't be surprised.
They only adapted slightly more than three chapters this episode, so they can't spend *too* much time on the next ones.

Yeah when they all encounter him after Rohan explodes they all end up dying, time resets then Kira fucks up and has to recall BTD which stops everyone from dying.

I will find more images of him to use then.

>it's a distance shot
>KQ literally covers 1/3 of the screen
yeah, very distant shot

It's gonna be cut

DP really left off at a good point, because it might make animeonlies think Rohan won't die after the first reset.

Why are the part 5 scans so shit?
Also where do I read good quality part 5 scans, bato.to only goes to chapter 577 before skipping a fuckton and same goes for the volumes you can find from the pastebin

the NaranciEra is on the horizon

lil bomber, big boner

There are none. I'm serious, that's the current progress of non-shit scans, because nobody gave a shit about Part 5 until it was the last part to complete.

The good scans are halfway into the green day fight, after that you'll either have to wait for new chapters or read the shitty volume scans

Truly this is the time to be alive.

Man,kira really enjoys commiting murder way too much.

>Those whisper added to the normal creepy Kira background track
Fucking nice.

please rate my drawing of cool cat

i spend 3 hour on it

That's not so bad then, at least i won't have to put up with this shit for 3 more arcs

Better than David's shit interpretation

>685x360
>that shitty quality
just Bite the Dust yourself, my man

Anything new in the Ed this week?

>inconsequential
>would get censored

there

that rohan pose was gay priest levels of posing

As much as I want to hear 21st Century Schizoid Man in this scene, I know because of Robert Frippydippy it'll never happen

how did Araki improve so much between Part 3 and 4

>The Joke
>Kars
>Space
>The sky
>Your head

That's one of my favorite things about Kira towards the end. At first he sort of seems to be in denial about getting off on murder and views it more as an inconvenient urge he has to deal with. But then there's that whole part and the bit where he's about to blow up Okuyasu and clearly is rock hard.

11/10, best episode so far. The amount of sheer tension was amazing, the art was godly, the transitions, the way they turned Killer Queen so fucking menacing. My only complaint was the one or two off shots but nothing was bad, and the music this episode was just god-tier.

DP are delivering, now we wait till next week.

You are hired.

the post is literally a copypasta autists use for any adaptation

Proportions are still the same, that's no way near a third. Stop being a nit-picking autist

Mikitaka, Teru, Yuuya and his harem, Kira's Coworkers, Cheap Trick's user, and Superfly + his user were added

>11/10, best episode so far. The amount of sheer tension was amazing, the art was godly, the transitions, the way they turned Killer Queen so fucking menacing.
how to spot an animeonly who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about

How do i get a harem of girls like yuuya guys?

it's too bizarre to be cut

Buy a motorcycle

IN THE COURT OF THE _____ ____!

I didn't even notice the quality until I came here after the episode finished.

Buy a girl tampons

Go wild.

KEKED KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

It's to be expected anyway. At least Part 4 has a better art direction.

Become a Highway Star
HOGHWAY STAAAAAAR

>King Crimson
Is Diavolo a Higashikata?

Here are the complete changes to today's ED:
>Kira's co-workers
>Masazo Kinoto
>Funagami Yuuya and his fangirls
>Mikitaka Hazekura
>Superfly and Toyohiro Kanedaichi were added in
>Nijimura's Father beside Okuyasu
>Ken Oyanagi
>Terunosuke Miyamoto
>Slight animation timing change on zooming in on Josuke in the Kaleidoscope
>Kosaku and Stray Cat replaced both Ratt and Bug-Eatten in the Kaleidoscope.

The only things I notice is this off model bullshit.

How did we go from this?

I read the manga though, just because I'm not crying over 3 shots that looked a bit derpy because they were distance shots doesn't mean I've not read the source. Keep crying, autist, this episode was fucking amazing.
>The music
>The art
>The direction
>Rohan's death scene
>The final scene with Kira telling Hayato about Bite the Dust
>The BTD effect itself
It was godly.

to this?

Literally the only time I've actually noticed the quality drop was the Gira Gween reveal and that was fucking hilarious.

People take this shit too seriously. It's a 39 episode TV anime. People should just be grateful it didn't look like One Piece.

to this?

>Diavolo dying through space time, happens to appear in front of Gappy
>he takes away Diavolo's eternal dying
>he continues to be a coke fiend somewhere else
>later on, end of the arc
>villain reveals himself, has Gappy on the ropes
>gets fisted through the chest by Diavolo

>can use a literal Pepsi ad
>but can't use names like Echoes, Enigma, Earth wind and fire, Surface because muh legal problems