How do we go from this to

How do we go from this to..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf-ANnjvrlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS

Menopause.

I thought that was my cute wife Maki from the thumb.

She was probably a big eater before but because she did a lot of exercising her weight was kept in check. After retiring, eating a lot (and having a lot of money to expend on it) with no exercise she would soon get very fat.

plottwist, she is (maybe)

Feminist body positivity.

Sup Forums

it's a sign of experience, user ^,^

The thumbnail looks nothing like maki

Sad your love is so weak the only feature you can recognize is her hair color.

Yet she's still a few times stronger than you.

well, with that mass...

I thought the anime and manga stated it was because pros get access to luxury food 24/7.

Keijo is a really tiresome work

Better question is why can't artists make fat girls look like fat girls instead of fat men?
I know Japan doesn't have that much of an obesity problem as other 1st world countries, but really she looks like she became a man.

she injured her back due a vacuum ass cannon, that's why she retired

Joys of (slowly) climbing up the ladder. But the real killer is coming on next page.

Americanized.

it's possible that Ujibe has been retired for a longer time than other retired players (though in the manga, it's said that she has joined the Setouchi school at least recently enough for school entrance examinees to be surprised about meeting her in person), or that she had a weight gain disorder (I don't think that bad eating routines should be a problem for her, even though it's also a possibility, because she has been a prize queen winner).
There are other retired players (such as other teachers, Sakashiro Ayako -- I wonder if her deeds are going to be referenced later -- and the Fujisaki sisters' mom) that don't seem to have Ujibe's problem.

Speaking of Ujibe, I wonder (because her special abilities haven't been shown yet, only her crazy fast reflexes, decision making and execution) if she had high metabolism, and if it (like Rin's lung capacity, or Usagi's light body, etc) was her special ability, or what helps her use special abilities. And I also wonder what were Ayako's and mrs. Fujisaki's abilities.

And how exactly would you do that?

>Burgered

Now I want to see Maki after she gains 200 pounds.

Well first off not make her neck and chin fused together. This is something I see a lot in anime/manga. Chins and necks do not become fused together no matter how fat you become.
Second off, they need to stop thinking that sides widening out is the only way you gain weight. Stomachs can go forward as well.
Third, her eyes and irises shrinking. I can maybe accept her eyes being more closed because she's more tired, but why he iris shrank is retarded and has zero to do with gaining weight.
Fourth make her less smooth, fat isn't smooth like a ball. This mostly applies to stomach and cheeks.
Fifth lips can actually increase in size too, and would be a way to easily not make a character look like a male.

Too bad. Nozomi is the only one weight gain artists touch.

Oh and her ass and tits should be bigger, not smaller.

None of what you described make her look like a guy

Joke's on you I'm also fat

youtube.com/watch?v=nf-ANnjvrlA

this part makes me wonder, although Ujibe decided to trust Nozomi's decision and resolve when she gave her the UTM, if Ujibe went through this experience (of a career-ending injury because of her own persistence in learning a dangerous move) herself, it could either mean that she wasn't properly prepared to use said special technique (though she at least can move around normally, even play in mock races), maybe due to the technique itself being new (she might have been properly trained in other areas but not this one), or that it gradually damaged her body to a point where she had to retire (though it's also possible that this isn't the case); she at least reached prize queen status before retiring, so it wasn't an immediate injury, at least (or the mis-execution of said technique happened much later, somehow). Anyways, if she did experience a career-ending injury herself, it makes me curious about why she decided that the VBC was safe enough for Nozomi, but not for herself. The possibility that she *didn't* suffer a career-ending injury due to the VBC is also there as well.

It's also possible that Ujibe's body doesn't have a special property that both Nozomi and Yuzuki have (according to the latter), I wonder if Ujibe knew about it already (since pros such as Shirayuki and Sumire have displayed great insight on other players just by looking at them)

On the anime that seems to be clear, but that was through scenes they added on the anime that wasn't on the manga.

seems like she only became a teacher recently, yeah. But she probably retired many years ago, as she looks older than the other teachers, and so does her contemporary (Suruga's coach). Plus they said the goketsu have been dominated by the current 5 girsl for many years.

Also Ujibe was apparently the strongest player of her time, in which case she may have started before the schools were established, or at least before the first war, because you would expect her to win it for the west if she participated.

Only drawback is now one needs to learn both japanese and chinese to enjoy more Keijo.

You can read it all with only Japanese, but would need to buy a couple volumes and hunt some older magazine scans.

>94.9%

glad to see that they liked it a lot, I really wonder what's up with the people who voted 4 or 5, lol. It will be interesting to see the results for the next episodes, and to see if more people will be watching them.

So Shirayuki won't appear again?

Maybe she have a cameo in the anime, like watching the girls win the match or in the end.

In the manga she is apparently participating in the tournament so she should appear.

I want to fuck this wabbit

she and other active (and retired) players have received either an invitation or a notification of Yuzuki's (Hip Party goketsu) tournament, although she (and the strongest active west player, don't know her name) hasn't appeared there yet, it's possible that she does later.

Since Shirayuki has been Kawai's mentor, I wonder if she still is, and who might be the mentors of the other west and east students (though it's likely that specially outstanding students don't get mentors, at least not normal ones, because apparently the mentor -- sister -- system was made to help players who need the mentors' experience, to adapt to the pro world).

I also wonder if Rindou ("do you even lift?" goketsu) is really Kukuru's (rock ass) mentor, and for how long (since the latter's reached S rank).

speaking of cameos, it would be nice to see some background characters again (from the school entrance arc) in the anime, and I wonder if the male reporter (Sasaki Jun) will (finally) surrender to the Nozomi side of the force there.
Since there's already commentators and both schools' characters to comment on matches, I also wonder how much participation the two reporters will have.

you've got to become a wolf and eat her up

I hope they wont kill the stadium announcers, they have some good lines in mango.

> Also Ujibe was apparently the strongest player of her time, in which case she may have started before the schools were established, or at least before the first war, because you would expect her to win it for the west if she participated.
that, or (if her East/West war was team-based) she could have won her match but the other teams didn't, or she could have not been sunk but still lose due to a timeout (or even lost because a partner did an illegal maneuver which cost her team the loss), or (if her East/West war was based on the total of individual matches) she could have won her match but the other players didn't.

seems like the goketsu are older (not sure though) than Shirayuki (who's 28, was a student of the 5th student body of Setouchi, and was an A rank when she first appeared, while the goketsu had been dominating the 5 top spots for a while), it's very likely that they've participated in East/West wars too (or some of them might've just improved way too much since).

Speaking of East/West wars and participation of retired players in it, I noticed that Ujibe, Hokuto and Kobayakawa received a paper for the current arc's tournament, but mrs. Fujisaki didn't.

Or maybe we just didn't see it? It's not like they would show every character that could have been commenting about it.

According to an amazon review of the first BD, the extra is 3 minutes and 19 second long.

Well, that's disappointing.

Maybe that's what he sees in the mirror.

aw poop, couldve been at least 10, and at the end it would be an hour prequel OVA

Nah, you can tell cause in the thumbnail she looks happy and not like a depressing fuck.

>lol
5 is the highest scoring so not sure what your crying about.

Yummy Bunny cummies in her cunnies.

Please tell me she's survive in the elite class and still stick with the group.

How could she not survive in the elite class?

She already defeated Yoshida twice in a row

> 0.2% voted 4, 1.2% voted 5

worst girl

I can't fap to Xebec BD extras for much longer than that. It'll be fine.

become russian ballet coach

>sweatingguy.png

>Like her because she looks pure & innocent
>Turns out she is an exhibitionist slut
Fucking fuck.

XEBEC IS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Reminder that Keijo is a trashy sport for degenerates

Didn't she break her butt trying to do a vacuum butt cannon? She had to retire and stopped exercising.

God bless XEBEC

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED/

PICKED THE F**K BACK UP

> F**K

Based Miyata dad

Bowing before the goddess.

i want to meteor mating press her so hard

TO THIS