Why is Italian youth so full of normies?

99% of the millennials, even the one who are supposedly into meme culture, are the most normalfags of all the normalfags. And let's not start about actual culture, or politics, for that matter

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825314/Italy-highest-proportion-youths-living-parents-world-half-15-29-year-old-Americans-Brits-haven-t-flown-nest.html
thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents
repubblica.it/tecnologia/2016/12/21/news/quasi_un_terzo_delle_famiglie_italiane_non_ha_accesso_a_internet_da_casa-154582569/
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
funkyspacemonkey.com/accents-vs-siri-echo-and-google-home
youtube.com/watch?v=gNx0huL9qsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe because most of them live with their parents?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825314/Italy-highest-proportion-youths-living-parents-world-half-15-29-year-old-Americans-Brits-haven-t-flown-nest.html

thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents

Yet somehow we are not the ones who need pic related

I don't know. I don't know any.

kek

But that's a good thing. Even married couples live in the house of their parents and sometimes instead of buying a new one for ridicoulous prices or paying rent they enlarge the old house
It's only you anglo saxons that kick your children out at 18 years old because old people believe to be young and want to party at 40/50 years

Yea an Italian would say this.

At least they're not all full-blown degenerates like Anglos, Germans and Swedes.

I think the burger doesn't know much of the suthern europe culture (or estate market) for how much they bitc about preserving the western culture

'normie'
They're the most redpilled in europe.
It's almost as if being well adjusted had something to do with not being an incel, a degenerate, or a cuck.

we are not but the fact that the majority of the millennials are giganormies doesn't help, if the (((media))) pushes for soem retarded degenerate shit they will follow through. Even the fact that there are very few italian flags on Sup Forums is telling

Pasta niggers have their own memes.

Since no Italian alive actually know English, I would think they are pretty isolated from world politics.

>Not even your highest politicians can into English

lol let them live with their astronomical household debt

>Even the fact that there are very few italian flags on Sup Forums is telling
Is it though? A third of the country doesn't even have a home internet connection.

Here in Italy, homes cost more because they're made not made out of plywood and carboard

>Even married couples live in the house of their parents
lmao
>A third of the country doesn't even have a home internet connection.
fucking yuropoors

yeah but they are quite lame, and Sup Forums-related ones are almost non-existent. If italianons could gather and start creating something actually pro-right wing instead of the same ld "er duce sottosopra" or "fuck Salveenee/berlusconee" it would help shape the pop culture (and maybe the elections)

source?

Enjoy debt and slavery then burger.

>a third of the country doesn't have an internet connection

I call bullshit, source?

repubblica.it/tecnologia/2016/12/21/news/quasi_un_terzo_delle_famiglie_italiane_non_ha_accesso_a_internet_da_casa-154582569/

>debt
What's your point? You're a slave if you can't buy a house with cash?

no shit, that's all the grandpas and grandmas, what are they gonna use internet for?

Australia is a really normie country too, that's why wogs love it

>L'uso del web è più frequente tra i 15-24enni (oltre 91%)

Web usage reaches 91% between the age of 15-24

>ma si registra un "forte recupero" in quest'ultimo anno da parte degli individui di 60-64 anni (da 45,9% a 52,2%)

Old people use internet way less than younger ones, it's nothing to be crying about actually
An old farmer or shepperd has no care for the internet

>implying voting will change anything

Yeah that's how it is everywhere

And not voting changes even more, right?

voting fucking salvini or m5s will change something?

not having internet, probably not having so much smartphones, living with parents make italians mentally healthier than rest of europe youth

>mfw Ferruccio o' pastore who posts amerimutts memes

Hey at least we will get some good bantz

Pasting what another user said in a previous thread

>A lot of people our age grew up in the period where Berlusconi was the equivalent of Trump: hated by everyone in both media and politics. Mind you, he is far from perfect and I wish he would leave politics given his age, but that cultural climate united with the indoctrination about the ventennio fascista imprinted a certain mindset in the normie consciousness that lead them to equate anything right wing with either fascism, church bigotry, or ignorance. This, and the cultural stronghold held by the left since the 70s. So while the average Italian millennial mocks the progressive politics in America he still doesn't know what to do politically, and either goes with the flow, or falls for the (((intellectualism))) that consist of sucking Mentana's cock and advocating for the kind of neoliberalist policies that would ultimately fuck everybody up.

I wish I had an Italian gf, how do i get one?

don't you already have one, Felix?

i never understood the american trend of "YOU'RE 18 SO ITS TIME TO GET THE FUCK OUT, LEAVE!! GO!!! SHOOOO"

>ooh ooooh keeyy mom..... let me take millions of debt....

My dad neither and he's been a bookseller for most of his life.

She isn't pretty enough.

it's because homecoming queen and daddy's princess Reagan can finally be free to live with her sisters™ an get railed by the all-black football team every night without waiting for the parents to leave for a vacation

So they borrow more money from Jews

pic related

>>ooh ooooh keeyy mom..... let me take millions of debt....
It's not that hard or expensive to support yourself here. Are you implying you need a loan to get an apartment?

nothing short of publicly crucifying the whole Parliament is going to change shit

>A third of the country doesn't even have a home internet connection.

What? That can't be true. It's literally 100% here (in such a rocky country).

Why get a loan or pay rent when you already have an house to live in?
I mean, it's great that in America you have way more job opportunities but you could actually put way more money away for when you really need it by living with your parents, you could also help around the house and serve them a bit like they served you when you were little
Also since Italian don't care about who you live in with there's no social pressure to do so

I didn't mean politics but more traditional lifestyle makes youth mentally healthier. I've met some italians before who appeared to be some sort of liberals but they didn't have blue or green hair, no piercings or tattoos, no drug or alcohol addictions and they all were fit

Totally agree kek

>Also since Italian don't care about who you live in with there's no social pressure to do so

That's sort of nice though. I think I may be an Italian born in the wrong body.

how do we solve the problem of the eternal paisano?

i dont either but I think its changed or not as wide spread. maybe its just me being a neet, who knows

>They're the most redpilled in europe.
Lack of the bluepill is not the presence of the redpill

the only reason italians are becoming fascist again it's because they're too stupid to (((inform))) themselves.

what do you mean?

>Also since Italian don't care about who you live in with there's no social pressure to do so
That'd be nice desu. It was always embarrassing telling people I lived at home still.

Retarded soccer culture from young age till death.

Why get a loan and an apartment if i already have a pretty badass, huge home?
In Polish culture, the parents build huge-ass brick houses that can support them AND their children.
Just like me, for instance.
3 storey brick home.
1st storey parents.
second sister.
third me.

My room itself is over 80 square meters, as much as many entire apartments.
I'd have to be completely insane to trade this for a teeny-tiny flat somewhere else.\

And, just like the italian bro said, there is no social pressure here, you can live with your parents and nobody will bat an eye.

Isn't it awkward fucking girls when your sister and parents are right below you though?

Your bedroom is half of the total of my apartment

Don't worry little italy, berluscono will be back any second now, and teach good old values once again.

Because its not socially socially acceptable to, bang your girlfriend, and get shit faced with your friends at your parents house.

>80 square meters

That's a regular Norwegian apartment size.

Man I did it lots of times ahahahahah
You try to do it when nobody is at home though

I mean that little francesco is becoming fascist and racist not because he went ahead to study the statistical differences between races and the destructive nature of multiculturalism and communism, but because he's such a stupid little kid he even fails at keeping attention during the globalist-propaganda class.

It simply turns out that humans are racist and value their closer collective in spite of the larger one by natural instincts.

we would turn into full blown muslim-tier if we weren't mostly christian and hadn't still white blood somewhere.

they can't hear you if the walls aren't made of cardboard

>good goy Berlusconi
>good old values
don't get me wrong, his foreign policy was pretty solid but you're mistaken if you think he will do anything beyond lip service

berlusconi is bad and he should feel bad

you can't fucking raise the minimum pension to 1000 euros per month but he's betting on old people voting for him because of it since they make up like a third of the population

the pension reform is good, maybe the only good thing the leftist party did

the only sane party is FdI but it has almost no support and you're stuck with voting either for Forza Italia or Lega

i'd rather vote salvini than berlusconi so lega it is

>spaghetti politics

Same here. Salvini is quite the moron but I prefer a moron with opinions I share than an Ivy League who still buys the neoliberalist dogma

Btw when are the elections?

Between February and May

m8 you have no idea, our last 60 years have been a fucking wild ride

i didn't give shit about politics until a few years ago I noticed that the leftist party started wasting resources on education for immigrants and fake refugees instead of investing in the school system overall for the benefit of all students
this way they are leaving italian students behind and care only about migrants which is insane since our schools are pretty shit right now and this is gonna make them worse
even second generation immigrants have lower grades than italian students
then you have almost 13 FUCKING BILLION euros, and only 100 million is from EU funds, wasted on helping africans from their boats and keeping them from starving in 3 years
that's more than 4 BILLION per year when we have 4 million unemployed, no structural investments, lots of poor people which can't access benefits because in a lot of cities welfare benefits are given to immigrants who are on average poorer than italians
it's fucked up

i heard may but i hope it's gonna be sooner like febuary-march but it will never happen

We should start appealing to the youth with these kind of memes that are all the rage nowadays but taking the piss of PD and company instead of fascists

If everybody does, Yes.

Salvini is a Trap, Don't vote at all.

if you don't vote, the people who vote will decide for you and supporters of leftist parties on average vote more frequently and it's even higher for shits supporting m5s

you should always vote, not voting is retarded

tee bee ech Salvini is only good for the memes

also this is true, then again the only parties we have are either good goys, turbo-traitors, and literal honeypots

m5s=pd
Vota lega.

>implying Forza Italia isn't going to win
>implying the votes won't be rigged
fuck you, I'm voting Forza Nuova just for shits and giggles, I don't even care it's run by the AISI

Suck my dick terroni

Because of the provincial mindset and the literal "I live a content life".
I can't even imagine how bad is it in the south, people can't even speak their native language in a proper way.

Forza Italia has less electors than lega :/
Forza Nuova is made by a bunch of idiots that can't do anything.

yeah vote for a party which won't even go above the threshold and get any members of parliament

you'd think people would actually vote for parties with good enough ideas, lega or fdi, and have a chance of getting into the parliament and increase their representation even more by voting for them to stabilize the government and their political power but nope

not if your walls arent made of cardboard :)

Just wait for Silvio's meetings with the member of the local mafias in the south. He's going to get 4% more in the general elections.

I think he's a piddino.

>says Ambrogio while he signs for the ius soli so that Mtumbo can legally cuck him
do I have to remind you who was actually doing the muzzie killing whilw someone wlse was fantasizing about getting their waifu stolen by a pround moorish KANG?

like I said, it won't matter in the end
that being the case, I might as well vote for a Stasi-run operation just to trigger normies

come on, a piece of shit maybe, but some insults you just can't say

scusami ma la tua è una giustificazione scema, non farai incazzare nessuno ma al contrario i sostenitori della sinistra ti ringrazieranno per aver sprecato il tuo voto
se un partito non supera la soglia è come se non avessi votato, inutile. invece puoi rafforzare il centrodestra e magari rendere il governo più stabile, guarda che molti dei nostri guai sono causati dalla instabilità politica perché non si riesce a governare bene senza una maggioranza in parlamento
esattamente come è successo a ostia, i sostenitori della sinistra hanno votato per m5s e l'astensionismo è aumentato

>heirs to the roman empire
Nothing to do with western jewish zionist propaganda for multiculralism and dividing nations to conqure it, by normalizing people to bullshit

>The muslims always wanted Rome to start the end of the world, they may soon just take it over

>pizza pizza tortenlini niggerini

>howz that african genes threating ya
really makes you think
North part under german HRE control of shitloads of years, really nice place
Southern part conqured by niggers, and muslims, not a very nice place

no matter where africans are born or grow up in they still dress like shit because they are gangsta and hippity hoppy

source?

il PD sta perdendo fiducia dall'anno scorso, i grillini sono dei buffoni e Salvini è un memelord che manco sa cosa vuole
chi cazzo dovrei votare, best goy Berlusca?
tra l'altro, chi minchia ti dice che stavolta il governo che sale è lo stesso che è stato votato?

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
tuti tuti

Is Sofia Gucci a national hero in pastaland?

funkyspacemonkey.com/accents-vs-siri-echo-and-google-home

youtube.com/watch?v=gNx0huL9qsQ

salvini non è un buon candidato, concordo e sono anch'io contrario a molte sue idee ma è il male minore

al massimo vota fdi visto che loro supererebbero la soglia

>chi minchia ti dice che stavolta il governo che sale è lo stesso che è stato votato?
se aumentano i voti alla lega, è probabile che loro vadano al governo ma poi non capisco, vuoi un altro governo della sinistra? questi 5 anni non ti sono bastati?

Salvini rovina anche le idee migliori.

of course my SPQR brother, it's in their genes
White people are less aggresive, work together and build nations (sucess rates of white people is due to building a home together with 10 people and not freezing)
Niggers are highly aggresive, rape first, and act like chimps(sucess rates of niggers are raping, killing first so you dont get killed, being tough and aggresive gives you higher chances of having desecendats)

Here is gypsie propaganda
>yfw when we are more Italian then Italy
But be that Roman SPQR intentity

Porca troia che degrado..... Siamo combinati malissimo