Woke up again. fuck no, not this shit again

woke up again. fuck no, not this shit again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWYhz7hNubI&index=3&list=FLEVTj2x-pAYup2eeJfzq3QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8b-EVTsZA&index=23&list=FLEVTj2x-pAYup2eeJfzq3QA
youtube.com/watch?v=vVTP0DOL_2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F8TnOELAs8s
youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8
youtube.com/watch?v=SBjKWKN6jaI
youtube.com/watch?v=DV9kg-M1RJw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/swedish-police-cannot-cope-huge-numbers-rapes-migrants-arrived
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least you're not shitting your brains out every hour on the hour with an IBD

atleast were not American

heh

wut happen this time, sweeden?

>tfw woke up American again today and not as a fucking leaf or a swede

An what?

Back to Sup Forums. Or you could always kill yourself. That would end both of our problems

glorious feel

youtube.com/watch?v=fWYhz7hNubI&index=3&list=FLEVTj2x-pAYup2eeJfzq3QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8b-EVTsZA&index=23&list=FLEVTj2x-pAYup2eeJfzq3QA
youtube.com/watch?v=vVTP0DOL_2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F8TnOELAs8s
youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8
youtube.com/watch?v=SBjKWKN6jaI
youtube.com/watch?v=DV9kg-M1RJw
It's ok to feel sad swede bros most of us will be here for you through thick and thin.

>this is almost my exact body type

Fuck bros, what do? I fucking hate being skinnyfat. I even do an hour of jogging and pushups every week for the past month and still have barely seen results

>Canadian pretending he's not a mutt
what city, user? :D

Eat more animal protein and fat. You don't need to exercise like a madman. Just stay on the move, enjoy the nature, stretch your muscles a little bit. But you need to drop the shit from your diet and focus on healthy choices.

You most likely have a shit diet.

Cut out:
Soda
Fast food
Bread
Candy
Snacks

Combined with a beginner full body workout plan. You'll see noticable results in 2 to 3 weeks

Go back to sleep again. Works for me. Dreams are better than reality anyways.

That's not skinnyfat, that's fat fat.

Do you take proper shits?

Ok thank you. I actually eat okayish but I do eat a lot of sweets and soda which I will cut out. And I'll try to eat more fish and red meat.

Honestly a lot of times my shits are stringy and small. But otherwise yes

Oh, Sweden.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/swedish-police-cannot-cope-huge-numbers-rapes-migrants-arrived

Your people did not deserve this. You did not deserve this. Why does nature punish the kind and generous?

This is all so wrong.

>Sweden

>I even do an hour of jogging and pushups every week for the past month and still have barely seen results
Don't believe. Just jogging everyday for half an hour (actually running, not walking) will make your perfectly fit, unless you also gobble countless burgers and softdrinks as well.

Feels good man

>mondag
>hangover

you couldn't pay me to move to Sweden at this rate, sort yourself out.

>Jogging and pushups

Im no /fit/ fag but I think you need to work the abs instead of your legs and arms lol.

>Im no /fit/ fag but I think you need to work the abs instead of your legs and arms lol.
Not really. Cardio is the best for a regular person. /fit/ bodybuilding popularity is a meme by nerd virgins who were bullied in High school and think that doing weights will get them laid.

If i want ostrich i just go too the farm. No need to import them.

why what's happened now?

inflammatory bowel disease

Don't kid yourself, not even an ostrich would move to Cuckistan, Cpt. Sweden.

Bread is fine as long as it's 100% whole grain

> I even do an hour of jogging and pushups every week for the past month
> an hour every week for the past month
> AN HOUR EVERY WEEK

> expects results.

LMFAO

forget also about sweet coffe and beer unless one after hard (at least half an hour) workout, you might also check intermittent fasting:
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
But the most important thing is to get rid of fructose from diet - no fucking juice anymore. You have probably no idea how fuctioning leptin is like. Prepare for 2 weeks of bad mood. You won't outrun your appetite.

Woke up

saw this picture its so CUTE!

but seriously im actually very fucking grateful. I think back. 8 years ago i was a janitor cleaning up toilets. Now i work in It Security and finally hit a 6 figure job, With no college degree just certifications. I have workked at Microsoft updating Xbox Live, I have worked with Government Security in Azure. And i work now for a big bank as a IR manager.

Last year i was fired in december and unemployed for 6 months. 6 years ago. I was fired from my job that i hated for being drunk at work. I hated thhe people so much i was sad to spend hholidays around such BUG men faggots and liberals. Drank like crazy.

I remember a hohmeless lady i knew in tacoma. She always was strong even thoughh homelesss and she would tell me she was happy for whhat little thhings shhe hhad left.

SO STOP CRYING! faggot.

>shitlet
U need oats brother