Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Typhon

Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Typhon#comm-21750
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
docs.google.com/document/d/10lqiycdUhLP3miXB5YoCwno3gexD4xAg4rSoy5wE45I/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Hector
sketchtoy.com/67675511
sketchtoy.com/67678948
sketchtoy.com/67678989
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I said Typhon

Ram demonstrating how she takes Roswaal-sama's cock.

The fan art wasn't too far off with her.

She has stupid hair

Her design was the most simple so there wasn't much to get wrong with hers.

Genderbent Porky Minch?

It looks like there's some news about the manga at the bottom.

Shouldn't sekhmet have shown up by now?

This isn't at Re:zero's official twitter.

Where did you find this user? Also was there anything about Sekhmet?

I thought the same thing, they might've been inspired by him. But she's a cannibal who would eat herself if she could so her circumstances for ending up that way are different.

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Typhon#comm-21750

I mean, she can. Her coffin doesn't really inhibit her, it's just to conserve energy or she gets hungier

Probably also to avoid eating stuff from the other witches.

Not sure if she controls her eyes without the blindfold.

Nee-sama is amazing.

>no doujin of Ram riding the clown cannon while Rem peeks in and commentates with a straight face how amazing her big sister is

There's part of a doujin that's like that

I wonder if she knows that Roswal is likely to want to possess the body of any offspring that might come of their relation.

Ram is a worst sister. Rem deserves a better sibling.

>Chapter 59
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

>The Head Maid's Restless Day Off
docs.google.com/document/d/10lqiycdUhLP3miXB5YoCwno3gexD4xAg4rSoy5wE45I/edit?usp=sharing

I still think that Interlude 3 should be added there

Apparently he wouldn't possess a direct son/daughter, he waits for grandkids.

Ram secured their survival and initially taking the clown cock was a sacrifice.

Fuck I put an outdated one up. If you ever need to post links use this one.

pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM

Now i'm even more curious on the source. I wonder if it was some sort of event notice.

Would you?

If i had no clue it was a body snatching man, yes.

Would you be willing to take dick for 400 years for your waifu?

He seems to have developed certain tastes after centuries of bodyhopping.

I mean he's still human, and it has been 400 long years. if anything it'd be weird if he didn't acquire new tastes along the years.

I wonder if the clown makeup is a new one.

Is that minerva? Not bad but she'd look better without the ponytail imo

The Heavenly Angel

B-bully, don't talk badly about her ponytail, you'll make her cry!

I could probably shit something out for this. Where did you get it?

I suppose it's worth mentioning that I'm half tempted to change this to "we", but fuck it.

I heard a pretty good explanation for the make up, although it was just fan speculation. It's a 'look' he can keep across bodies and probably his answer to an inevitable identity crisis. His current manner of speaking is also apparently borrowed from this character rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Hector

What are you going to do about it, punch me?

>Borrowing a speech mannerism from the guy that fucked him up in the past and wanted to kill his waifu

Why?

>tfw you become a measure of power for the series' power levels

Is there a lead up that explains why they're combined?

Maybe it's subconscious and to show he's guilty of acedia.

Same reason Subaru named his first kid after the brightest star in the constellation Pete is from.

It's just a joke comic so probably not.

I'm guessing it's due to the earrings. That's a fusion method in Dragonball.

Oh, I didn't notice the earrings. Yeah, its probably that.

Now I sort of wish there was a intro of them doing the fusion dance instead. The earrings are much less fun.

>They show Typhoon
>Still no Sekhmet

Oh please, let us see her design.

I want to snuggle that stinky witch.

I wonder how how would a meet between naofumi and minerva would be. They'd both probably laugh and cry about how ironic that their powers of wrath can only harm people indirectly. and dark curse of burning never activates because minervas punches only heal

I'm not sure if Minerva is even fully aware of the extent of her powers fucking up other locations.

She has tunnel vision when it comes to healing people, so if someone is nearby hurt, she'll punch him, and not care about possible consequences, or she's not even aware of said consequences.

I've heard that she is well aware but is the type to go with her gut feelings. Someone bleeding out with shattered ribs will always get priority over a city hundreds of miles away because of how the former makes her feel at that moment. She's likely the exhausting type of person who thinks every bad thing that happens to them is the worst thing ever.

I'd bet she would know at some point after being dead

It's hinted that they're not exactly "themselves" in there. Echidna is the only one still growing and learning, while the other witches, having their souls saved, need to be bound to Echidna in order to show up, but they're basically stuck with the way they acted 400 years ago, which makes Echidna feel a little lonely, since they're probably not completely themselves.

They're not even angry at Satella for murdering all of then for example, but they do dislike the "witch of envy" personality.

Can her punches heal an aching soul

If they did I think Subaru would've come out of that dream world a little different. But who knows that might be possible if she ever applied herself, and I'm sure the consequences would be even more terrifying than they already were.

I guess she'd be punching subaru for days to end until he felt better about himself. or naofumi until he stopped being so wrathful

The world would end by then however

sketchtoy.com/67675511

Got little feeler arms.

>for every traumatic memory she heals the strings of fate shift to cause a similar experience to someone somewhere else

You said he wasn't gay. Why does he want to give us the barbs?

With middle finger up

By the dragon, that is most awful

You think luck will stop playing in her favor once we get an Al focused arc?

I will never bow to bullies, I will fight back sketchtoy.com/67678948

Fuck! Who let the cat out of the crystal?

Priscilla vs pandora when

Hell, I wonder how Priscilla vs Reinhard would go. Would the universe just implode trying to decide?

Punch someone else

>anything reinhardt does works on priscilla's favor
Unless reinhardt gets his own "fate is your bitch" blessing it might as well be a stalemate

I'm actually surprised most people were near spot on with the designs. Pride looks like someone you can daughteru.

Until she curses you with your own guilt.

Why is the cannibalistic loli so lewd?

I just thought she would catch and swallow the sperm you ejaculate in her general direction.

Careful though, she just might decide to have the full course.

So, what do you think?

Still waiting for Lust

Rem needs more days off

Sure, but then she'd rip your limbs off because she wants to check if you're a bad person.

>wanting her to get a taste of you at all
user, no. If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk.

Go back to bed, Potato.

I think GET IN THE LINE

sketchtoy.com/67678989

Probably to lul you into a false sense of security.

Makes me wish she and Ram changed up their meido outfits more often. Maybe the default is less of a hindrance in combat.

Lust is not going to be revealed in this volume.

It's later when Subaru faces the second trial, and she shows up and Subaru sees her as Rem.

So fucking fat even Daphne wouldn't want to eat it

BULLY

I see no problem with this.

I'm pretty sure Pandora would win. Considering she can somewhat distort reality. Which is overpowered as fuck.

We beg you to stop yet you refuse and persist. Our desires to mistreat and abuse Felix are a direct result of you. You are the bully here, not us.

You have to marry this crybaby witch if you ever want your arm back!

Luck will never stop playing into her favour. But the future has been proven wrong before considering the deviations from the gospel of greed.

Well SORRY

Not really. Literally just show up with an injury in front of her and she'll heal you, cause she goes crazy when she sees someone hurt.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

I'd like to see Subaru and Pandora face off. Not in a straight fight of course because Subaru would eat shit but someone who could distort reality could possibly negate the benefit of RbD by preemptively changing things every loop.

What?

I'm now picturing Minerva as a christmas cake while her witch friends try to pull this ruse to finally get her married.

If a single Witch would be impossible to live with, could one survive living with all of them?

Outside of Echidna's castle, would it even be feasible to coexist with any of the Witches?