What is the Right Order to Watch JoJo in?

So I haven't watched any of JoJo yet but it looks dandy and I would love to if someone could please just tell me what's the proper order? What will make the most sense?

It's like Memento. Start with the most recent episode, and work your way backwards chronologically to episode 1.

That makes no sense, why would you do that?

Why would you ask a question then argue with the answer? Do you already know the answer to your own question?

Because the answer given goes in the reverse of how literally generally works?...

Phantom Blood 2012
Battle Tendency
Stardust Crusaders
Diamond is Uncrashble

Chronological order is best. Part 7 -> Part 1 - > Part 2- > Part 4 -> part 5 -> Part 3 -> Part 6

So you did already know the answer. If you knew it made sense to watch the series on chronological broadcast order, why ask?

tart with part 2 episode 20 then skip part 3, iggy dies, kakyoin dies, then watch the rest in random order, za warudo! Stops time, lisa lisa is joseph's mom.

You're being fucked with just start from the beginning.

woah bro... thats totally epic

dont listen to these plebs, heres the best order

Read
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7
then watch
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

faggot

Tbh this order isn't bad if the series was like starwars

So how does it generally work?

With the first episode of the first season? Sounds too far fetched to me.

play the game duh

Read part 1 (Phantom Blood), then 2(Battle Tendency), then 3(Stardust Crusaders), then 4(Diamond is Unbreakable), then 5(Vento Aureo/Golden Wind)*, then 6(Stone Ocean), then 7(Steel Ball Run), then 8(JoJolion).
*Part 5 has some shoddy translation issues, so far the second half of it's got really shitty translation, but it's getting there.

After that watch the 2012 anime (That's parts 1 and 2) then Stardust Crusaders season 1, Stardust Crusaders Season 2, then you're on the current season.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 you fucking dumbass

Why the fuck did the mods delete the thread what the fuck

mods deleted /jojo/
PANIC
A
N
I
C

What's happening?
why did mods delete the thread?

Can someone post the webm of Rohan dying, I didn't get a chance to save it last thread

How come Heavy Weather can outclass around %99 of all stands? like is there even a stand that can take down HW?

They deleted it because apparently mods are putting a foot down on generals. Which some I can understand, but /Jojo/ is one that should stay put or else you'll get a shitload more jojo threads popping up all the time.

That or make an /ag/ board.

This seems like a retarded idea
Mods what the fuck

You have to jump between the first and last and back again.
So, you start with Phantom Blood, then Jojolion
Steel Ball Run then Battle Tendency
Stardust Crusaders to Stone Ocean
Vento Aureo to Diamond is Unbreakable

That is the proper order. Enjoy my friend.

>vento aureo
???

>but /Jojo/ is one that should stay put or else you'll get a shitload more jojo threads popping up all the time
So just delete the new threads?

Yeah!

there is literally nothing wrong with multiple threads with different topics about the same show.

containment theads don't work, they only let legitimate cancer set in

>Deleting generals
>When today was the day of one of the first episodes of the finale
Holy shit mods what.

have perfectly good thread going
suddenly decide to end it because it has pastebin in front of if.

Mods being retarded as fuck as usual

Actually It's Called "Golden Wind" Or "Ogon No Kaze" But Whatever

Mods, this isn't the fucking time.

theres always [spoilers]/r/stardustcrusaders[/spoilers]

Long live Narancia!

jojo threads are absolute shit

Go back to your shitty Gappy makes me Happy posts and fuck off of Sup Forums

>/r/stardustcrusaders

>That or make an /ag/ board.
NO

You guys brought this on yourselves 2bh

>Bites the dust airs
>Suddenly mods delete thread cause pastebin
>this will keep happening
THIS IS THE WORST TIMELINE

>there is literally nothing wrong with multiple threads with different topics about the same show.
You say this, but then when this happens people scream and complain. Remember KLK?

>Sup Forums
>generals deleted because /vg/ exists
makes sense
>Sup Forums
>generals deleted
>/ag/ doesn't exist
retarded

I just wanted to talk about how amazing today's episode was.

Anyone still remember this.

Amazing how one mod post managed to spawn hundreds of lucky star bashing threads for weeks and weeks.

It looks like the mods might actually let us keep this one.

THE MODERATOR IS KIRA YOSHIKAGE

Narancia will save us.

They're new, Sup Forums will make then lose faith after a while, unless they want Sup Forums to be empty

>Make a single "containment" thread and people bitch about generals
>make multiple threads on the same anime talking about different shit and people bitch too

It's all Sup Forums's fault to be honest.

>It's been 9 years since Lucky Star came out

What a fucking faggot.
Why are mods so incompetent?

With all that cash David has made with the Pepsi product placement, do you think VA will be better animated than DiU?

reminder that the janitors do it for fucking free
But why even target the jojo threads? What harm have they done?

It's been 20+ years since Jojo came out

MODS=GODS

No pastebin
No gappy make me happy
No gay priest
No gay Narancia posting

Thats all you guys need to do to stay alive.

This is a good thread.

STOP MAKING MORE. YOU WILL TRIGGER BITES THE 404

We did it bros, we finally got to see bites the dust animated.
I legitimately feel like crying, i love part 4 so much.

What about posting best boy?

It won't get deleted because its a good thread.

I believe in you Jojo friends.

Oe. You need to chose your own order. Boyah.

>tfw when I promised to myself to get a job before DiU ends
>tfw not going to make it

Why don't we move to /vg/ like the Narutofags?

It is whatever you want it to be my friend! Just make sure to watch in that order!

You still have around a month user, go out there and do it.

No, I actually hope they stick with it this time. Creating "containment" threads just ensures that part of your board is perpetually shitty.

Because that's an awful, awful idea.

It's sad, because Sup Forums is fucking garbage nowadays and i only visited this board for the /jojo/ threads

Then why not work to make it a little less garbage by removing a shitty general?

>make the OP seem like the thread is for Heritage, ASB, and EoH
>it's actually for the anime
I'm down

>It's sad, because Sup Forums is fucking garbage nowadays and i only visited this board for the /jojo/ threads

You are part of the problem.

Sure, but what's wrong with providing a pastebin so newfags don't keep asking the same fucking question?

Narancia shall revive the spirt of these threads soon enough.

So you want the entire board to be filled with JOJO threads instead of containing the autism in one specific place?
Wew user why don't you go make another moeshit thread, that's what you're good at after all
Suck my cock you fucking faggot

Simulates bites the dust

Well for one, you're encouraging them to take the easy way out instead of learning for themselves.

Or you can just let people know which conduct is acceptable and encourage them to act accordingly. Appeasement gets you nowhere.

While I agree /jojo/ needs to go eventually, a very important episode aired today so it has legitimate reason to stay.

So how's the part 4 anime doing? Last time I watched it was at the start when Kishibe Rohan first appeared. Did it at least get to Kira?

Regardless, they should really clamp down after the anime ends. I shudder to think of those threads being unregulated for an entire fucking year. The shitposters will go someplace else to get their kicks, eventually.

We're at Bites the Dust

Today's episode is Another One Bites the Dust part 1, there's 4 episodes left.

Huh, either they've been getting quick or I haven't seen it for a really long time. Did they omit any arcs out of it?

No arcs, just a few pages here or there. Mostly comedy stuff that doesn't have much bearing on the story.

nope, just a 39 episode part with no breaks.

No, it was one fight per episode, some side events happened in the same episode.
They managed to do it fine. Some fights seem a bit rushed though.

By the way, when is the second OST coming out?

Dec 21st