Why is this getting mem'd? I'm not hip and with it like I used to be

why is this getting mem'd? I'm not hip and with it like I used to be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea what this is either.

put the hat on an onion lol XD

Why does this hat look so vomit-inducing? What's it made out of, what's its history?

Medieval version of ((())) so that the goys knew when they were dealing with a sneaky merchant. Maybe the dumb goyim will learn their history if they see the hat enough.

Are you sure it's not a primitive marital aid?

One dude trying to force it like crazy. It will die tomorrow if not within a week.

Considering the virility of your average kike it may well have doubled as it.

Forced memes suck.

Gee, I wonder who might be behind this post...

The original thread was pruned the moment it began blowing up and people were getting banned. It's a visual version of (((brackets))), very useful for identifying them. Try not to get in the way.

It's a shitty meme, Poorly Photoshop hats onto Jews is not funny. Maybe give them a huge jew nose or something.

Just look at the hats in this thread they still have the shitty background poking out half way up the dick thing. Look at the OP image. Low quality meme material

>criticizing the quality of a single crop in order to shut a visual (((identifier))) down
Shills are panicking.

looks like hat from czech translation of Heзнaйкa fairy tale
but that's almost certainly a coincidence

The same shitty image is on all the shitty hats. Try not to force the meme

It's a judenhut.

The Jewish hat was a cone-shaped pointed hat, often white or yellow, worn by Jews in Medieval Europe and some of the Islamic world. Initially worn by choice,[citation needed] its wearing was enforced in some places in Europe after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran for adult male Jews to wear while outside a ghetto to distinguish them from others.

>what's it made out of
Stagnated childhood dreams

>Insulting the Jew hat as a way to discourage people from using it
>Discouraging people from using the Jew hat to create easily identifiable Jews
Hmm, I wonder who might benefit from this.

The lost 6,000,000 foreskins...

Funny how history repeats. Jews are so carny with their little identifiers. Its like they can't help colluding

Is this for the (((fellow white people)))?

>Modern distinctive or characteristic Jewish forms of male headgear include the kippah (skullcap), shtreimel, spodik, kolpik, kashkets, and fedora; see also Hasidic headwear.
>fedora

>its wearing was enforced in some places in Europe after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran for adult male Jews to wear while outside a ghetto to distinguish them from others.
>enforced

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

It looks like an earplug if you pinch it really tight and spin it in your fingers.

It's a shitty forced meme, so shitty that it might be the creation of some sort of MSM nigger trying to make us look bad, like that bullshit with the Swedish flag. If you want to shop somebody Jewish, the yellow star is already available and widely-known. This hat just looks retarded.

Here's a better version without the white stuff around it.

thanks lad

>shitty forced meme
>a meme from 800 years ago
Try again schlomo.

Calling everybody who criticises your shitty forced meme a jew doesn't make it any better. There are better ways to identify them, like the aforementioned yellow star.

So you have zero regard for the enforced memes practiced by your ancestors. Sure sounds like you belong in Sup Forums.

Thanks lad, but here is the superior cutout

It's a forced meme
Sage

Thanks Shlomo.
The art of redpilling lies in subtelty.Yellow star jutt makes normie programming go: star = nazis = bad
This appears much more innocent and goofy so it does not trigger the programming. It makes them ask questions about what these hats are and why the are placed on certain people. Most normies are unable to tell jews from others. When they start to connect these people to their subversive ideologies the bulb will go on as it has for many of us.

>It's an enforced* meme
Fixed.

Is it really kike? I think this is briliant. It's like the brackets but visual without the "nazis are evil" connotation that the stars have.

>like pottery

> lurk more
The thread

Thanks for the feedback Shlomo. Your input has proven its effectiveness.

You don't know what you are saying.

Thanks for your input le Shekel

No problem.

Its a jewish pointy hat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat

This is a meme to head off, discredit, and short circuit the inevitable "Jew App".

In REAL TIME your computer will use facial recognition and a database of known Jews to put an "identifying marker" on EVERYTHING you see on TV that is Jewish. Imagine watching CNN and realizing that 80% of the people you see are Jewish, and during the credits that 50% of the people behind the scenes are also Jewish.

If you make it that easy, even niggers might start to notice a "pattern".

It is quite easy already. Lots of people use Kodi for streaming and their movie/tv collections. You can create an addon that will do that.

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a cone-shaped pointed yellow hat worn by Jews in Medieval Europe and some of the Islamic world. Its wearing was enforced after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran for adult Jews to wear while outside to distinguish them from others.

Also, how will this meme head off or discredit the "Jew App" exactly? It is just another angle of attack. Anyone claiming anything else is either retarded or a concerned kike.

its aestethic

Its a hat for jews

A heebhat

I find it humorous

She's not a jew is she? Only put the hats on actual jews. King's law.

if you would just know how bad things really are

mandela effect in full force

you'd think (((they))) would have told us about this in schools, like the six million