FORMER POLICE OFFICER: ROY MOORE IS A WELL KNOWN PEDO

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/361083-retired-alabama-officer-roy-moore-rumors-treated-like-a-joke

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/16/fmr-gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-knowledge-not-banned-mall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waste of digits

>thehill
Present evidence, then we'll talk.

>former cop says it
>yeah but I don't like the site quoting it

This is why you retards deserve the death penalty.

How long until the Left condemn police for not acting, especially when this cop is speaking out?

I asked for evidence not he said she said.

drumpf BTFO

Left tard logic. KYS faggot.

>I asked for evidence not he said she said.

It's not she, IT'S A FORMER COP

It was a well know state hush hush that he was buggerying little girls. HE WAS BANNED FROM THE FUCKING MALL

HE'S A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

>Left tard logic. KYS faggot.

WOW you sure seem like you seem to have a high IQ.

>Well known
>In politics for 40 years
>Nobody knows until this election
>Well known

If he was banned from the mall then you must have evidence, how about you post it.

Being a cop doesn't make everything they say truthful. Cops lie all the time, even under oath, which the quoted cop isn't.

>Nobody knows until this election

But it was known, at least in Alabama.

This is the first federal office he ran for and had vast power in the state.

HE WAS THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE AL SUPREME COURT

DO YOU THINK WOMEN WOULD ACCUSE THE GUY WHO HAS THE MOST POWER IN THEIR STATE?

there is quite literally nothing wrong with either of those things in your op pic

Will they compare it to Hollywood, well known secret, but no one talks about it? Fuck, this guy has been in the public eye for 40 years and only now he's getting attention? Surely the so-called victims' parents would have heard something.

>If he was banned from the mall then you must have evidence, how about you post it.

The aussies shit posting faggots meme seems to fit you guys well.

>more courts 18 year olds because he wants to have a virgin wife
>since its 1970s deep south no one bats an eye
>finally gets a virgin wife and has 10 something childern
^ Does this sum up what happned or am I missing something?

>Being a cop doesn't make everything they say truthful. Cops lie all the time, even under oath, which the quoted cop isn't.

I guess a faggot like you are the same people with the #BlueLivesMatter and #NotMyDA

EAT SHIT FAGGOT

Prove it.

Juantia Broadderick accused the Governor of Arkansas then President. Same with more than a dozen when Trump was running and eventually elected President.

Present evidence or give it up. You sound like a retard. Are you guys blind to the damage you're doing to your side of the aisle?

>omg guise cops r raycis don't trust them
>reee, y don't u listen to this cop reeeee

Yeah, NOW the Left will trust police.

And yet you faggots want to vote this guy in office?

Yes hundreds of people are just making it all up

All those local officals confirming these nine women's stories is just made up by the EVLLLLLL LIBURAL MEDIA right?

Still waiting for evidence senpai.

>Prove it.

prove you aren't a fag

I wouldn't know, I'm not an Alabamian; He does seem to be painting this as an outsiders trying to oppress Alabama issue, so don't be surprised if he wins on that alone.

>Still waiting for evidence senpai.

>post evidence
>nope not evidence

They're just as guilty if they knew about it and did nothing, especially those in power.

wait, so he has enough clout to keep the police from investigating him but he gets banned by the fucking mall like a chump?

What evidence? Claims aren't evidence. I heard he was banned from the mall, but it's just someone being quoted.

Does Franken deserve an investigation? Does Moore deserve an investigation? Are you, me, and everyone presumed innocent until proven guilty?

You know it's ironic since this board has been generating pedo conspiracy theories with photoshopped "evidence" for the longest time now that an actual pedo is right in front of our faces with eyewitness testimony now you decide you want hard evidence.

>FORMER POLICE OFFICER: ROY MOORE IS A WELL KNOWN PEDO
>FORMER POLICE OFFICER
>POLICE OFFICER
Uh

You haven't posted any evidence, you posted a pic of a CNN interview saying he was banned for "bothering girls", where's the evidence of him fucking little girls?
I'm still waiting. You DO have evidence, right?

>rumors treated like a joke
>rumors
And that's why it's treated like a joke.
>They lied about him being banned from the mall (Their evidence was the testimony of one current day mall employee, and one unnamed person. No records of this at all.)
>A blatantly forged signature, that the owner of when asked if she would allow the signature to be investigated as a piece of evidence, she refused twice
>A 40 year old claim that he used to phone a 14 year old girl after hours while she was in her bedroom and sweet talk her, that that girls OWN mother refuted
>None of the accusations are even a criminal offense
God damn the Lefts play book of dirty tricks is just so tired and worn out at this point.

Well then we'll have the first elected pedophile in public office now won't we?

>Does Franken deserve an investigation?

I don't get what he and others think an investigation will do when he already admitted what he did and it wasn't even while in office.

The reality is that people on here would prefer an pedophile to a democrat in control of the deep south desu

>first
lel

Interesting, yes. Everyone protected him from the law but that mall security guard had the power to tell him to fuck off. Also, if it was well known then how did he win the run off election to beat Strange?

Well he's got an R and there are no pedos in the Republican Party cause they are the party of GOD and fighting the pedos right?

Pedophilia isn't the same as sexual harassment you stupid faggot

Try again.

Why didnt the cop speak out 40 years ago? Whos paying him to (((speak out now)))??

>Except that Dennis Hastert molested and paid off the kids he molested for years.

oops.

>Well then we'll have the first elected pedophile in public office now won't we?

You already had Dennis Hasart as your longest GOP house speaker ever. His pedophilia didn't come out till after his time in office. Same applies to Moore.

he was banned from gadsden mall according to some guy who claims that he recalled seeing him in there twice over 30 years ago... once he walked past the front of the store... then again with his wife to buy records in 1984. This is when Moore was assistant district attorney which seems to be extremely credulous recall ability. There is no record verifying any ban. The director of the mall at the time says there wasn't a ban... but according to purported cop, "JD"... he wasn't to be in there.

Yeah... the statists are shithouse rat crazy if they think anyone with two synapses to rub together are buying this discount bin rumor

See: I'm sure you're just uninformed and not a Left leaning bloodhound desperate to see an innocent man hang because it suits your partisan agenda. Which is why you'll read his side of the story and point out the flaws in it; or just accept it because it's a nation where innocent until proven guilty is the foundation of the legal code.

Since Moore hasn't admitted it, he deserves in investigation, right?

Who are we to believe, a no name employee or the mall manager that said he was never banned?

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/16/fmr-gadsden-mall-manager-roy-moore-knowledge-not-banned-mall/

Moore was the fucking assistant DA, DA, and eventually SCOTUS of Alabama.

One time he told a little girl while raping her in the car that he's the DA and nobody is going to believe her over him

Alabama sure as hell didn't women good in the 1970s-1980s.

Except the difference is that everyone in Alabama knew that Moore likes to fuck kids.

Lol someone call the police

Nobody talks about podesta and madaline.

>Who are we to believe, a no name employee or the mall manager that said he was never banned?

I believe the former cop and community who all said he was.

Yes, so let's get everyone to stop saying he should drop out of the race

>15 posts by this ID
Mate, its not like this thread is going to be full of Alabama people, nor will anyone be likely to change their mind once it's made up on this.

>Left leaning bloodhound desperate to see an innocent man hang because it suits your partisan agenda. Which is why you'll read his side of the story and point out the flaws in it; or just accept it because it's a nation where innocent until proven guilty is the foundation of the legal code.

>Puts out pizzagate agitprop with photoshopped evidence

>"Roy moore dindu nuffins"

I didn't know pol was into the pedo defending business now.

You trust a former cop and community that just stood by and did nothing? They obviously have no morals.

>CNN

Oh okay so you are the type of person who just picks and chooses what they believe without any empirical observation. I hope you're a religious man. Also when did I mention Pizzagate? I don't recall even bringing that up - so it's quite humorous that you chose to.

Doesn't matter, he'll claim it's all a plot by Satan and atheists to discredit him, and Christians will rally around him. Shared persecution complex.

I don't believe anything that comes out of a racist cop's mouth.

Anyone who believes this man is no friend to black bodies.

>It's not she, IT'S A FORMER COP
Have you never heard the saying "he said she said"?

Selective in your beliefs are you now? HAHAHA!!!

Lol, im still waiting for some evidence besides a fake year book signature. Until then, hes innocent.

>Oh okay so you are the type of person who just picks and chooses what they believe without any empirical observation.

The testimonials are the empirical observation you retard.

I'm talking about this boards transition from pizzagate and pedo wood to " Roy Moore dindu nuffins"

>Picks and chooses
Give me some solid evidence and I'll change my mind. Not some vague rumor and we'll timed accusations about 40 y/o events and I'll change my mind.

And this didn't come up when he was appointed a circuit judge, ran for Alabama Supreme Court or governor?

Really?

Rules for Radicals desu

>when you think homosexuality should be illegal but you once fucked a 14 year old girl
islam / mohamad

It was well known in Alabama, and Moore had the power to kill accusations made about him. He literally called the principle of the girl he tried to rape just because he could.

I'm at a loss as to what fucking young girls has to do with homosexuality.

Democrats are gonna go broke bribing all these people to lie

How is a testimonial empirical evidence?
>I know that you're a murderer
So you're a murderer now by all accounts, and it's absurd for anyone else to doubt that claim? You're an irrational hack, whose rationalized his own cognitive dissonance.
Read my previous posts.

I read rules for radicals...I don't see how this is relevant to this discussion?

All that power and he couldn't enter the mall.

For the hundredth time. Peoples' words are not evidence! The mall said he was not banned, it was a lie. Now the left digs up a cop (who they routinely bash and don't trust) and present it as if it's gospel truth! Holy crap you people are dumb as dogshit!

Nice appeal to authority. Wheres the proofs?

Testimony isn't empirical evidence... it's anecdotal

I can't say I rather have a democrat in office then a pedo ,all democrats are pedos

>So you're a murderer now by all accounts, and it's absurd for anyone else to doubt that claim? You're an irrational hack, whose rationalized his own cognitive dissonance.

LOL and the cog dis remark when this board has gone from "Pizzagate" to "Roy Moore dindu nuffin"

That's what I call cog dis.

why is everyone here taking the bait so hard lately? Board has really went to shit

>He literally called the principle of the girl he tried to rape just because he could.
Proofs?

No one is fighting fair anymore, and if they are saying they are then they are full of shit. Everyone will try to take the moral high group no matter what now in this morbid positing before a civil war or some shit finally blows up

>I can't say I rather have a democrat in office then a pedo ,all democrats are pedos

Now this is what I call cog dis 101.

Its too fucking convenient with everything thats happening with this #metoo level shit. Everyone and their mothers are calling sexual assault going back 40 years now because democrats and hollywood pedos are getting slammed. Theyre trying to redirect attention away from themselves. The swamp is fucking squirming.

You should also check the statistics on how much they ran the menendez story on msm compared to moore. That alone makes me question it especially so shorty after so many democrat shills getting caught.

So your argument is to ignore your own cognitive dissonance, by strawmanning me? Do you realize how retarded you sound? I mean I'm hoping that you do and that this is all just shit posting. Yea let's chalk it up to that.

>figures that are well connected to the establishment to the point where establishment figures visit their store every month
>figure that the entire establishment is working against
These two are not the same.

Didn't the mall owner say that was horseshit?

soon, the child bride story will be revealed with proof.

Oh look, another Roy Moore accusation that has ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.

sage goes in all fields!

>he was a trump supporter so he is lying!

The burden of proof now lays on you , prove to me not all democrats are pedos

>Moore had the power to kill accusations made about him
How? He made national headlines *twice* as Justice and was removed from office both times, yet no one mentioned this, now during his two elections where he held no power? Or when he ran for governor, again with no power?

Not every month, just very frequently.

This shit is been happening for a while, a culture has now been fostered where it's easier to come out with these things.

The swamp is full of crocodiles and alligators thanks to #Yourguy.

Also I read a lot of articles on the Mendez story, so it's getting equal coverage.

Hillary supporters think 14yrs. old is to young to have sex but a 5yr. old changing his sex is ok.