>NE Hama Nov 17
imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 19
>SAA announces full liberation of Bukamal
>DeZ:250 IS fighters surrender in Hawijat Kati island.Unconfirmed:SAA captured Kashmah village, SDF captured Shu’aytat village
>N Hama:SAA captured Harran village(N Arafa)&Hardana village(W Arafa)
>Golan:SAA resumes offensive in Beit Jinn pocket, target and retake Tal Sawadi hilltop from HTS reversing jihadi advances
>Israel shelled SAA positions S of Hadar& 6km of Beint Jinn because SAA was constructing a fortified position in the demilitarized zone of Golan Heights, claim violation of the 1974 truce
>NY Times:US coalition airstikes kill 31 times more civis than Pentagon admitted
>Tiger forces capture Salhiyah town,create a pocked with IS fighters in Euphrates Valley
>6 TU-22M3 strategic bombers carry airstikes on IS facilities in Bukamal 3rd time this week
>FSA disbands 180 fighters from Tanaf due to misbehavior. Others claim US tries to make FSA more professional
>UNSC:US resolution to continue UN-OPCW JIM was vetoed by RU. Bolivia resolution with changes to JIM backed by RU&China was blocked by US&friends. JIM is kill
>Al-Zinki&HTS reconcile to fight SAA, will release captured fighters and retreat to initial positions in Aleppo.
>Hariri arrives to Paris where he met with Macron

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1510918653
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932572338796740610
liveleak.com/view?i=8f0_1509534717
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927646699228712960
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927653601966788609
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546135549497344
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546573321560064
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509108260.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111388.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111503.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509117571.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509112468.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gRNz9h-I-dw
free-news.su/analitika/24867-180-boevikov-ssa-pokinuli-gruppirovku
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509115083.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4SL0Cu-prK4
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932587358532374528
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932587730529325056
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932588067403304960
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAJOOSI CASTING FIRE RITUALS FROM TEHRAN TO DAMAS?!?! (yes)

ALAWITE SECT STILL RULLING THE COUNTRY?!?! (YES)

SOLEIMANI TELEPORTING ALL OVER THE PLACE?!?!?! (HELL YES)

SHIA CROISSANT REAL AND TASTY?!?! (Yummy yummy croissant)

BIBI PUTANG KHOMEINI AXIS OF RESISTANCE? (STRONGER THAN EVER!!!)

G*D BLESS ISRAEL & RUSSIA & IRAN

Second for your proud Kurdish ancestors

>when we were young
>we thought we knew everything

Shia Croissant NOW

>SOLEIMANI TELEPORTING ALL OVER THE PLACE?!?!?! (HELL YES)

comfy footage of the syrian army casually bombing Kabul, the last city hold by the IS in Syria.

liveleak.com/view?i=036_1510918653

i hope we get some close combat footage as well

So how much has Israel expanded so far?

Are the green areas New Israel, now?
How much did NATO/CIA/OBAMA/Hillary get paid $ for the expansion of Greater Israel ?

Can't

I have to make some more Soleimani OC like that one, it turned out well

Mossad

mossad

>So how much has Israel expanded so far?
Golan Heights will stay Israeli land, but that's it.
>How much did NATO/CIA/OBAMA/Hillary get paid $ for the expansion of Greater Israel ?
4 burgers

The

Reposting for German poster last thread
>NEW R&U VIDEO
>NEW R&U VIDEO
NEW R&U VIDEO
>NEW R&U VIDEO

>Liberation of Abu Kamal
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s

Tell me about Assad
Why does he gas the children

Assad!

Please do, nothing pisses off a Takfiri as much as a succesfull Majoos

Assad

>4 burgers
sounds like a good deal to be fair

Where's Nikki haley now? Should I edit the edition and remove her ? Also bibi very soon .

>A source for Sputnik: The Sochi Conference on Syrian National Dialogue will be held on 2 December and will continue for two days
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/932572338796740610

>Iranian UAV neutralizes ISIS outpost near Al-Bukamal, Deir Ezzor

> Part of channel(s): Syria (current event)
embed">The war media team released a battleground footage emerges moment of an airstrike
conducted by allies’ combat drone, targeting ISIS checkpoint located on T2 –
Al-Bukamal highway, in Deir Ezzor.Few days ago, the Syrian Army and allies repelled ISIS offensive in the eastern perimeter of the vital T2 oil pumping station.

liveleak.com/view?i=8f0_1509534717

She was shitposting at the UN the other day after the chemical weapons resolution failed

depends on how old my version is. update it if something major happened, but the image works perfectly fine

No memeing, where is Baghdadi?

I like that.

nice

I'm not meming . tel av*v

Old coins and artifacts being sold in the black market in idlibistan.
>#Syria #Idlib When you are into jihad, archeology and business. A Silver Tetradrachm of Lysimachus ( +-280 BC ) 1000 $.
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927646699228712960

>Seeing a growing number of ex / current fighters ( including hardcore Jihadists) popping up into this "market" in the last 6 months.
twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/927653601966788609

Last I heard he headed to Bukamal, I reckon he'd he's in some Iraqi backwater right now.
Or, you know, dead.

>Tetradrachm of Lysimachus
>1000 $
>When you are into jihad, archeology and business

it turned out perfect

Last I heard he was modeling for Omega. ISIS is getting BTFO’d, a man’s gotta make some money.

>Afghan Ministry of Defence informs that 5 insurgents were killed and 2 arrested in the ongoing Khogyani battle. Not specified whether IEA or ISKP. #Afghanistan
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546135549497344

>Khaama reports about both ISKP and Taliban casualties during yesterday's episode of this 3-way battle of Khogyani
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/932546573321560064

>A source for Sputnik: The Sochi Conference on Syrian National Dialogue will be held on 2 December and will continue for two days

Foreign Ministers of Turkey, Iran and the Federation established Syrian matters in Turkish Antalya. This is the last preparation for meeting heads of these countries in Sochi. The head of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs speaks of serious progress in the "Syrian talks". One of the topics discussed was the non-participation of the Kurds from the "Congress of Dialogue"
>Iran, Turkey, RF
Reminds a similar format, eh?
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509108260.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111388.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509111503.html
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509117571.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=125842

Day before the Presidents meeting in Sochi, talks will be held between the chiefs of the three countries. The aim is to determine the location of the observers in the province of Idlib
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509112468.html

>dead
>imply he isn't smoking shisha at camp David

>pdate] [Auto] No new posts
I bet he watches anime too

Footage from Al-Mayadeen news Al-Bukamal liberation celebration

youtube.com/watch?v=gRNz9h-I-dw

The Americans dismantled 180 FSA fighters in Tanf and sent members of the detachment to the Rukban refugee camp. Every terrorist got a $ 2,000 off for small expenses.
free-news.su/analitika/24867-180-boevikov-ssa-pokinuli-gruppirovku

How fucken simple, kek

Thanks m8
Ignore ID change

>I bet he watches anime too

>tfw the real election meddling/terror support/society subversion came from Japan all along
>tfw no face

Some "terrorists" tried to enter Tanf area. Americans claim Islamic State and they've killed them.
Funny part is earlier, Americans called on Russian partners to make sure that the incoming cars had no connection with the Russians or the "Syrian regime"
ria.ru/syria/20171119/1509115083.html

I was waiting for something like this, to see what Islamic State looks like from inside.
Tour of Akarabat HQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=4SL0Cu-prK4

So is Sochi replacing Astana talks? or are they they going to keep both formats one for the top level meetings between countries leader and the other to dictate to the groups and proxies about their future?

Saw a report claiming it was because of "misbehaviour", kek

>So is Sochi replacing Astana talks?
No, I don't think so. Astana was a remote answer to the fast need of de-escalation, while Sochi will try to deal with reforming the country and writing a new constitution.
Altho it may look like this, because the participators are basically the same other than observers (for example China won't be overseeing Sochi).
I believe Astana will outlive it's usefulness the same moment as Geneva, this means when all "FSA" elements are gone, while Sochi will stay relevant unless ALL of the country isn't under Loyalists' control. Many countries (even formerly against Assad's government) like France, Germany said that the territorial integrity of Syria will have to remain unchanged.

It looks like sochi is specifically for reforms (inb4angry bongroach)
I don't think one is going to replace the other

> So is Sochi replacing Astana talks?
No.
>are they they going to keep both formats one for the top level meetings between countries leader and the other to dictate to the groups and proxies about their future?
I think so. Sochi is where actual leaders meet and create common "opinion" to dictate it to proxies in Astana.

>perfect boys don't exi-

so i wanted to talk about how impressive this video is.

first of, we have the syrian army veterans. You can clearly see how several years of war have shaped them into efficient soldiers. The way they are advancing is well thought out. they only advance if they have cover or if the area is secured. Weapons are handled with respect. Not one soldier is casually hanging around and letting go of his cover. They don´t hesitate in their movements. Non of the marching soldiers seems to be in a bad shape, they march on relentlessly.
i hope that i don´t sound like a know-it-all but even as an casual you can see the difference (just think about Abu Hajar).
At 7:07 when some soldiers have a IS fighter cornered, they pressuring him into exhausting his resources and give him no break to think.

Also very nice to see, the comradeship, when they celebrate and pay their respect to Qasem Soleimani. Not to mention the banter over the SDF being american state vessels

Awesome footage, imagine your father or grandpa has fighted in this war and will show you footage of him bombing the shit out of terrorists at 2:13

>Sochi is where actual leaders meet and create common "opinion" to dictate it to proxies in Astana.
Not necessarilly, I think only the purpose of those two is different, but you're right about international community reaction to it, as Sochi will be recognized in a wider circle, as it will de facto reform the 1916 deal and change a fair portion of the Middle East.

meanwhile in my country

What makes matter Australey? You gets jeaouilous because you not rote of all culture and religious?

>my country

Is this what the kurd sounds like when it attempts speech?
I pray mine ears never fall victim to such sounds

>syrian army bombing Kabul
what you smoking, buddy.
>nice keira btw

>Is this what the kurd sounds like when it attempts speech?

you have to much fun mobbing the germans

i know, i just like that artcile and i have read several articles about the same thing in germany
>refugees in Augsburg want to reeceive 1500€ a month and insulting the mayor as an Nazi for not accepting their demand

Thinking like you need lit education. Kurdish byeautiful, like rose, and smell good too.

I'm curious how (((the West)))) would react to this. Don't expect more than casual autistic screeching.

>USS ISIS

Some Persian women for you guys

>what you smoking, buddy.
sorry, meantAlbu Kamal

>>nice keira btw
t- thanks

holy shit!

DELET!

>Don't expect more than casual autistic screeching.
The (((West))) already reacted to it. For example US said they don't see any other end to the conflict than setting it in Geneva format (which is plain retarded, because even chief negotiator for the rebels backed off from there and went to Astana).
But what can they do? They're effectivelly excluded from de facto dictating the region's future, they have to austistically kvetch.
In all honesty I'm suprised Israel isn't invited to Sochi talks, but I guess your government will talk with them more "privately" than.
Also it's important to note that the Federation asked Saudis recently to form a "strong body" of opposition, who will be able to participate in Sochi as a unified opposition side. They're guaranteed "a few" (someone said two) seats in the post-war parliament.

>>refugees in Augsburg want to reeceive 1500€ a month and insulting the mayor as an Nazi for not accepting their demand
Jesus, Bundeswehr fascist takeover when?

To this day Bundeswehr doesn't even have it's own HQ, they're literally 100% NATO controlled.

Christ on a bike, so this is how you rape a country

>Implying the Bundeswehr isnt just an over glorified Militia that the NATO/US commanders allow to exist

not entirely true. We have HQ´s in Bonn and Berlin. Doesn´t mean we are in charge...

Ehh its a bit mean but it will teach the Huns not to speak shit and end up getting hit ever other twenty years

>#Syria #Damascus Units from the 4th division managed to break the siege on a group of 7 fighters from #SRG 105th Brigade that were surrounded for 5 days in Harasta,also Al gaith forces have previously surrounded a group of armed men near training hall & killed 10 Militants
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932587358532374528

>#Syria #Hama #NorthEastHama #NorthEasternHama #HTS Al Nusra Front announces conducting an SVBIED attack on a group of #SAA troops that tried to retake the village of Shkhaytr in North East Hama CS
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932587730529325056

Pingu, any insight on this?

>Pakistani court gives govt 3 days to clear Islamist rally

>A Pakistani court has given the government three more days to find a way to break up an Islamist rally near the capital, Islamabad. Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal said on Monday that he pleaded with the court, warning that any use of force could cause “instability.” Two previous deadlines given to the rally organizers – the Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah party – have expired, AP reports. Islamists began the rally two weeks ago, demanding the removal of Law Minister Zahid Hamid over a recently-omitted reference to the Prophet Mohammed in a constitutional bill. The protesters have camped out at a main intersection outside Islamabad, disrupting life in the city.

Is it true that you're a virgin and have never seen a vagina?

>#Syria #Damascus Five members of a gang that smuggles weapons and drugs into the city of Damascus from Damascus countryside were caught, and 800,000 Keltagon pills and different type of weapons were confiscated. They have admitted to the crimes.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/932588067403304960
1/7

Does anyone know anything more about this webm?
Is it in Syria?

>al Gaith forces
Based Ghouta's Lion

>4 drachma at 280 BC
>1000 $ at 2017 AD

inflation hit hard

It's from first Clanging of the Swords iirc. I think it's Iraq

Upperleft logo is al-Furqan foundation media

ISIS linked

There is a line in the constitution about the finality of the Prophet Muhammad SAW as in no one can be muslim if he doesnot accept that final prophet and no more will come after him. This line was added in the 1970s by Prime minister Bhutto to address the ahmadiyaa sect who did not belive in finalty. After this inclusion the were declared officially kafirs or non believers. Bear in mind this doesnot mean that they were secluded from daily life just that are not muslims anymore. Alot of the Ahmidiyyas (also called Qadiyanis) still serve in the military and other services. Now some dumbfuck removed the line and the mullah didnt notice or bitch about it when it was removed the first time around. Now when the elections are near the former prime minister and all the politicains are fucking around and making their political play, these mullah immediately wake up and demand to fix the change. The problem has been dealt but now they are demanding to hang the person who changed this line. Despite the supreme court order to disband they still carry on and disrupt life in the capital. Its almost like the lal masjid situation back in 2007 and somebody is trying to bait the army to beat the mullahs so a new jihadi waves hits the nation.

2/7

3/7

>believing zionist/arab propaganda against me

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

why don't mods ban this paki for spamming 24/7 like doesnt this nigger get any sleep or have anything better to do with his life lmao notifying them as i post this desu hope you lads do the same

u mad nigga?