What's there not to like about it?

What's there not to like about Georgia?
>Flag has St.George's cross and 4 other templar flags in the corners.
>Rich military history in fucking over kebabs and retaking holy land.
>Has nicest people in area (Much nicer than Azerbaijanis,Russians,T*rks,Uk*anians )

It would be prefect if not Russian ,armenian,azerbajanian SFSR and dirty T*rks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPr-sTHI-n8
youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's there not to like about Georgia?
The Georgians.

Do you have any good Georgia memes?

>implying the general population of Russia isn't far worse

;)

>implying a little mountainous shithole so bad at warfare they got fucking crumpled by Russians in 2008 isn't a bad country
>implying the US didn't have to politely ask Russia to return 5 command Hammers because the Russians and the Chechens have looted literally everything in their way, dozens of tanks which weren't even started, horribly bad wargear, old artillery, stuff so shit our army had to just stuff most of the loot in a warehouse and blow it all the fuck up
But hey based crusaders right guise?

Show me your flag.
They as a race are a meme.

Is there some refugees from muslim countries in Georgia? I heard from a friend that he saw some women dressed in black from head to toes started to appear in Tbilisi, from Iran or something.

this, really
That flag is so incredibly aesthetic, though. Shame such a beauty belongs to a nation of subhumans.

>crumpled by russians in 2008 = bad at warfare
>tfw Russia has 243x more landmass than Georgia and 38x more people
>Russian calling anyone elses races memes.

Sadly,yes due to war there are lots of refugees in Georgia infact 1 out of 10 people are Muslims (still less than Russia's 15% but still allot) but some Muslims are actually converting to Orthodox Christianity

That war was done with about 25k Russian-aligned forces at most, our military command didn't come in contact with the army used in the war until like 12th, you nationless pest. It was about 19k Georgians on home turf in easy to defend mountainous region vs invading 25k Russians, essentially, plus Osetian forces which weren't that much.
Georgians started it thinking we wouldn't intervene, we did, we fucked them up in a week with one army, they cried. Now they lie about their losses, pretending that in a war where their forces often were out in the open and rockets were used they could actually get just 400 casualties.

commie cuck salty about US-Georgian cooperation.

The food, the landscapes and (to some extent) the people are great.
The country is a shithole.

> EU flag
like most other shitholes in the region aspires to join the EU to get gibs.

>a nationless beast resorts to calling me a commie
Fucktard, I despise commies. Do you always end up with your fear of persecution by evil commies being reflected in every argument you have, or I'm just lucky like that?

Also, there are more and more blacks and other "white" Americans coming due to the Americans having good negotiations with Georgia because they want that strategic military position advantage

there are a lot of muslim ads on the main streets of tbilisi

A russian mutt calling someone a nationless beast, my sidess, go back to squating on a bottle screaming "chechnya kruto", giving blowjobs to dagestanis, getting assraped by your fellow mutts, drinking anything that burns and paying tributes North Caucasus, atleast Georgians have their own culture and land for themselves.

EU flag because I live in the EU and was born in the EU even tho ethnicity wise I'm half Russian and half Georgian although I don't speak Georgian.

Thats pretty shit, but other nations used to live in Georgia for years and you managed them just fine, maybe its not that bad at the end.

>not realizing that if you actually ally with US In a world war, you get nuked
What drives insane people to commit to something stupidly dangerous? Fear of persecution by THEM?
Aren't your type of people quarantined to /po/rasha? What are you doing here? Also,
>not getting that a mutt nation is better than no nation at all
>putting on a meme flag to hide who you truly are

The fucker is from Georgia and made a thread shilling his mountain range full of smelly rats to Sup Forums. Who does that? It's disgusting and I'd shittalk it if a Russian did it, before you go 'd-double standards'.

The Amerijews coming to Georgia can be beneficial to the economy but it's terrible to culture and anything else.Muslims in Georgia tho are kinda annoying but not a big problem since unlike in most EU countries and the US they tend to adapt and there are no terror attacks on Georgians only Israeli and Russian diplomats.

>being so fucking retarded that you don't realize no matter on what side of the world war you'd be on you'd still get Nuked.

>დიასპორა

>not getting that a mutt nation is better than no nation at all

Aaaand we are done here, eternal ruskie-slave willing to be treated like a dogtrash in "his country", getting walked over by every "minority" just so he can boast about muh russia stronk on the Internet. Back to siting on a bottle ruskie pederast.

>I-it's okay when EU is colonized by endless Achmeds and Jamals! Nothing bad in that! It is only bad when it happens to you, the glorious Europeans know just how to benefit from unlimited migration! Who-who cares if their cultures are being diluted with brown-ness, wiped out, and their armies are getting fused to minimize chance of another Brexit!
I can't tell if you're a globalist or just a retard.
>both sides of the war get nuked
>so why don't we pick one instead of staying neutral

This, Georgia faces the same conundrum as other "developing" countries - let the Amerijews in and enjoy increased prosperity, better standard of living, and boosted tourism, or keep the amerijews out and guard their culture and way of living. I can tell you now that feminism and other bullshit like mainstream acceptance of gays and transgenders are creeping into Georgian society. This would have have been absolutely unacceptable 15 years ago. They should count their blessings and avoid embracing US and EU. If they go down that path they will be left with nothing but fast food and trannies.

Over all great place to visit though, nice mountains and scenery, friendly people, good food.

I have a friend named Mats from the Netherlands.
Is it true some people have their houses on top of the city rivers or whatever they're called and if yes do rich or poor people usually live in them?

usually just poor fucks

The problem is not whether Georgians should or shouldn't let the Amerijews in.
The problem is whether the Georgians can adapt to things like Feminism and supportance of people who are other than straight

I was in Georgia two times and as far as I saw the LGBT community there was a laughing stock.

but doesn't the idea of living on top of a river sound fun and cool?

Are you just copypasting shit from your manual or what? Well makes sence, only Russian who would unironically shill for russia on 4ch is a payed 15 rouble per message prostitute. As i said, eternal nation of prostitutes and slaves.

That's how it always starts user. I have been there too. Trust me, it will grow over the years until it is normalized. Rustaveli already runs specials on feminist topics and shit. The young and wealthy are buying into these ideas because they want to be hip and cool like the Europeans. It's only the old people resisting the amerijew influence

It's greatest flaw is that it's to close to Russia. And that's a shitty flaw.

>georgia and LGBT ''community''

youtube.com/watch?v=oPr-sTHI-n8

youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE

kek, local priests were even attacking the gays

>house collapses
>you die
>a boat too big passes through the river
>house collapses
>you die
>Netherlands is retaken by Poseidon
>house collapses
>you die
Not that good desu.
>when faced with uncomfortable opinions, revert to calling the opponent a shill based on absolutely nothing but the opponent having uncomfortable, for you, opinions
You really are from /po/!

Kek, our top university recently started those multi-culty sjw type of propaganda videos where they talk about discrimination and yada yada. Everyone seems to think russia is some traditional place but in reality we are just couple years behind on everything including multi culti trash, everyone else in the world slowly starts to fight back against this shit, we are just starting it, kek.

agreed american degeneracy is slowly spreading here in the younger generation, mainly because of americas influence on us and how america is presented as great country to us, so younger morons started picking up on their bullshit sjw idieology

Well, Stalin is best Georgian meme up to date.
He caused historically significant amounts of saltiness among Krauts, Burgers, and more importantly, other Caucasus people.

He fucked the Russian population harder than anyone before or up to this day a K/D ratio of 60,000,000/1.

Hohol please.

show us your flag faggot

Ukr*nians are the lowest form of low-life there is.At least in Russia the citizens are ok the only problem is the Govt.Meanwhile in Ukraine, the govt sucks cock and the civilians suck massive cock aswell.

It's definitely not Aqua fresh so sorry to disappoint you.

MEMEFLAGGEN RAUS

>half georgian/russian
>in cyprus

what the fuck are you doing there gogi blochovich

I immigrated there for the nice sunlight and EU passport since all countries around the Slavic areas have shitty standards.

living standards*

Well, actually, we should be sorry for you.
Being demiroach and all.

have you ever tried learning Georgian?

Well for Soviets larping as modern capitalists our govt is pretty ok. Could be way worse, i mean.

How did you migrate? I assume you have money?

>literally 0 roach blood

yes and I know a few basic words and phrases and how to count to 10 n sheet. But it was passive learning not actually trying to learn anything.

ბაყაყი წყალში ყიყინებს bakaki tskalshi kikinebs

vocaroo this tongue twister

I don't know the Georgian alphabet also what does vacaroo mean? I've never heard anyone use that term.