Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

JOKERS Chapter 4 at 20%!!!

This thread is dedicated to our based cyber fairy friend, may he forever be based.

The madman just barely finished Memories, and now he's 20% of ch.4.
This is a level of base, I dare say we have never before seen.

You can stop making chained threads, you know. There is nothing left to discuss and there is the discord to circlejerk.

>nothing left to discuss
Untrue, there's plenty to discuss among the readers who are reliant upon translator-kun. Like the new chapter to Episodes that came out a couple of hours ago.

>Nothing left to discuss
Considering a side story JUST got translated, there's plenty to discuss.

Plus, when JOKERS comes out soon, there'll be even more stuff to discuss.

What game does restart remind you of?

I just finished Restart; it was pretty damn great.

Favorite moment was when Pfle pulls a Gehrman and pops off on Clantail. We knew she wasn't actually crippled, but I wasn't expecting that kind of beatdown.

I want to be swim2!

Betrayal at the House on the Hill and CLUE.

Also Pukin is a fucking sick, twisted motherfucker, I hope she gets to see Sonia die right in front of her.

What is that thing on her left leg?

I'd rather be La Pucelle and have my waifu play with my erect tail.

A garter.

Also Jesus Christ are Pukin and Sonia horrible people. I can't wait for someone to put them both out of their goddamn misery.

“Sonia, if you please.”

Hearing Pukin’s orders. Sonia grinned, and in a blink of an eye, she dashed towards the car.

The white, tattered girl matched the car’s speed, running side to side with the car.

The driver of the car looked towards her, and was shocked to see this pale faced girl running inhumanly fast, just grinning at him.

Sonia pierced through the driver’s window, and grabbed the man’s neck. Without so much of a chance, she snapped it, sending the car swerving and swerving.

Uncontrolled, the car crashed into a telephone pole, and the driver’s head was crushed into a bloody mess.

The rest of the group walked towards them within a few minutes. But what they saw was the crashed car and Sonia sitting next to it, crying and sobbing.

“I… I… I broke it… sniff…”

Sonia’s face was red and filled with tears. Looking at the surroundings, there were tire marks where the car lost control, the damage was not too severe, but there was blood in the front of the seat, and the driver was near unrecognizable.

I want to be Nemu-chan!

Off with your head.

>I want to ride in a plane
>you call this rubbish sushi?
> I warned him not to run
>tfw no around here speaks English

Pukin is a fun villain for this series.

I'll be honest, I'm enjoying hating the fuck out of her and Sonia. Tot Pot's dialogue keeps making me imagine everything in Limited as some sort of cape comic while Mana makes me imagine everyone on their squad through the lens of a cop drama.

But user

"But i like the suit!"

don't you have some Shufflins to bully?

O-off with your head?

Are conversations about Magipro as comfy in other places as in here?
I know a place where is not

where else do people have conversations about the series?

I don't know, Discord? Facebook? Tumblr?

After reading Memories, can it be said that Lapis II was best girl of Restart?

For me it's a close call between her, Detick Bell @nyanyan, and Pechika

We should hire Grim heart to deal with shitposters from now on.

Restart Likeability Power Levels (Top 5):
1. Nokko-chan
2. Pechika
3. Lapis II
4. @nyannyan
5. Masked Wonder

The real question is what are her hip accessories supposed to be. I get how they're supposed to look like a devils tail but I have no idea what it actually is.

Apart from occasional dumb shitposters like the one above, the threads here are generally nice. I don't see any other places with similar discussion going on around though.

Huh, are we the best threads currently around? I mean all we do is discussing the series as peacefully as possible.

If you're a LN reader then only here. Pretty much everywhere else are anime only fags.

If you want to see animeonlyfag reactions then go to MALware or Plebbit.

Yeah nowhere else has any good discussion on the LN, not that it's a problem, these threads are generally pretty great

>people actually think Sister Nana's going to harden up and kick Swim Swim's ass

How do you know it's not Fav?

Oh man, tomorrow is gonna be fun for the anime-only crowd in many ways

I wish; I want to see the nun actually fight, considering how good her stats actually are

Because Fav's dead and Fal genuinely cares for the well-being of other magical girls.

Just because all electronic fairies look and sound the same doesn't mean they are all the same, you racist.

>these threads are generally pretty great
Agreed. Its a nice change to see on Sup Forums as apart from the weekends when animeonlyfags come in here there's almost no shitposting.

>Animeonlyfags believe Nana will go full Yandere and brutally murder Swim Swim.

Yeah had a laugh when I see this is one the top theories going around them right now. How would you have felt if this actually happened? Considering her magic ability and stats?

Nana probably could have been a strong combatant and probably have taken out Minael or Tama, but she definitely wouldn't defeat all of them. Her power doesn't work on herself and is ultimately useless if she can't use it on someone else that's fighting with her. Besides, Swim Swim and her group rely on ambushes and getting people when their guard is down. Regardless if she gets the jump in on them or not, she's incapable of eliminating all of them, mainly because she has no offensive ability and does not have a means to nullify Swim Swim's power. We also haven't seen her fight, so we don't know how well she is in close-quarters combat.

Nana buffing herself and kicking ass would've been pretty funny honestly. But overall her gaining an inch is a better conclusion.

Although her power doesn't work like that anyway so it doesn't matter.

Yeah the real problem with Nana is no matter how good her stats are or how good she is in combat, her ability makes her pretty damn useless without a teammate. There's no way she could take on Swim Swim team by herself. She'd need help but who would actually help her for this? Snow White? No if she was planning to kill. Hardgore Alice? Only if SW went. Top Speed? Maybe. Ripple? No as Nana reminds her of her mother.

If she could persuade Top Speed to go with her assuming Top Speed survived the highway battle, then Ripple would go with her, guaranteed.

>Nana reminds Ripple of her mother
Nana confirmed for harlot who corrupted Weiss.

>two sluts fall in love with each other
Fitting.

>Sister Nana, Top Speed & Ripple
>VS
>Swim Swim. Minael, Tama

Now that would have been an interesting match-up.

Oh god a boosted Top Speed...

Still, Swim Swim is untouchable unless someone figures out her weakness.

Technically only Mary w/ weapons and Cran could touch her in a fair fight.

Worst case scenario, everyone involved dies, leaving Snow White and Calamity Mary alone.

I'd imagine Mary would be so pissed off having only a weakling survive she'd lose it and kill Snow White off herself, considering she didn't get much of a chance to fight anyone strong aside from Weiss and La Pucelle. Though, it wouldn't be the first time she's let a weakling live. She's done this probably hundreds of times by this point anyway.

And what if Calamity Mary becames Snow White's mentor?. She would be better or worse than that bitch from SWRP?

Sometimes I kinda want Calamity Mary to be exposed to the rest of the magical world and witness someone like Mao Pam and realize how small she really is compared to actual experts.

>Lapis had the Mermaid's Tear
Poor Leonetta.

>leaving Snow White and Calamity Mary alone.
I meant Snow White and Cranberry, whoops.

>worst case
For arc 1 SW, I'd agree.
Past arc 3 SW though, that would be a good fight.

Nah even arc 4 SW isn't Cranberry level

>comfy meguca is my fav character
>she is first to die

well at least died doing what she liked: being comfy

>“She was, Tot. However, the Land of Magic can often be fickle. Just as how they provided you with a chance to free me, occasionally they’d let… certain prisoners free,” explained Pythie.

>They often do this because there really is no other choice than letting a dangerous Magical Girl loose to solve the problem.

>Fortunately for those involved, they took great risks before removing the magical seals from their cells.

>Extra protective armor, brainwashing magic, taking loved ones hostage, injecting them with a poison that will kill them unless they inject the antidote, only to be given if they cooperate.

Image a suicide squad style story featuring Flame Flamey and other convicts.

>first to die
She's still alive in my dreams, user.

Flame Flamey that weak shit, hahahahaha

Snow White please.

Marika pls

I want to trap Flame Flamey in a room of full of fire extinguishers that are all magically enchanted to chase after her and pile on top of her.

Sorry she isn't the worst kind of criminal or has any worth of strength to make her do those. I am sure she is getting rehab currently.

Don't be so mean Marika.

But she unleashed a murderous autistic loli while doing so.

I will not stand for any Flame Flamey bullying; she did nothing wrong and is a perfectly fine fighter.

I imagine that being Nemurin is like being on a 24/7 opiate trip.

Comfy euphoria extraordinaire.

What are the stat differences? Arc 4 SW can't be too far behind, aside from her power probably not being applicable to Cranberry.

>still no lewd images of Nemurin giving the viewer a "cloudjob"

In terms of 7753 stats she had 3 less STR, 1 less AGI, equal Mental Strength and equal INT. In terms of general stats 1 less Combat skill, 1 less experience, equal rarity, and 1 less Mental Strength

What even is the point in measuring magic rarity if it never changes?

Not sure, but it is an official stat, maybe powers eventually repeat after girls die

> mfw Swim Swim is going to kill someone every episode til the end

I feel like it's like this

Top Speed, Pfle, and Grace both have "vehicles that can move super fast"

so that factors in rarity

Ruler, Nokko-Chan, Pukin, we can categorize as "powers that can affect minds"

Keek and Nemu have "I'm God in my world" powers.

Maybe that's how rarity is measured. Like some umbrella of how a power works, but it works differently for each girl.

Could that mean that given enough time, a magical girl's powers could develop enough to become something that hasn't been seen by anyone else before?

Really makes me wonder why there aren't more really old magical girls everywhere. Also, what does the Land of Magic actually look like and how exactly is it connected to the rest of the world?

Rarity can't change as a stat, so the power you have is what you're stuck with, usually the rarer powers have really loose rules, like Pukin, so you can interpret it a lot of ways

I'm pretty sure it's a Harry Potter situation, where's it's like a layer between and beneath the normal world. They have branches in different countries, but also have their own territory of some sort.

Put that way, I feel like wedin is roughly the same in terms of rarity, since what she deems as the interpretation of a promise, is what binds it.

Yeah Wedin's rarity is 4 I believe, it can be really powerful in the right situation and it's being used to screw Pythie to this day

If wedin had been a lawyer, I feel like her power could be downright dangerous. A LoM reform would have been a 2 draft affair.

You have to go back.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Everyone gets stressed once in a while.”

“Yeah, Hana. We won’t hold it against her.”

Hana smiled. “That’s good,” she said.

Hana relaxed herself, her bunny ears drooped a bit downwards.

“Y’know, she’s not a Magical Girl, so it’s tough for her to be out here amongst all of us…”

7753 perked up at those words.

“Wait, say again… what!?”

“Mana’s not a Magical Girl. She’s a Mage.”

“…Wait, What!?”

“You didn’t notice? That’s why she needs the midnight snack. That’s why we’re using the car as well.”

7753 had such a busy day that she couldn’t even consider to think that Mana wasn’t a Magical Girl.

“But… she looks like a Magical Girl… I didn’t expect… oh my god. A Mage, out here?”

Mages. Different from Magical Girls. They are normal humans that were taught, or learned, about magic.
Mage shenanigans in the LoM spin-off when?

Actually coming soon, there's a spinoff called MGRP breakdown, a Web novel that's starting soon

Oh shit, I'm excited.

I do have to wonder though, why are mages never screened to be magical girls either? Wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like that be tackled. A magical girl that can also use a wide assortment of magic including their own ability would be a huge help in any capacity.

That reminds me, what was Lapis Lazuline doing in a red district when Detick Bell trying to investigate her?

Well I assume mages like Mana just don't have the capability of being a magical girl; anyone can be a mage, but not everyone can be a magical girl.

Although I wonder if any magical girls learn spells; don't some of the girls have healing spells or something?

You know.

Screening has more to do with magical potential, you can qualify as a mage, but not enough to be a MS. I believe that subject was briefly covered in Limited.

Magee for sure can use an assortment of spells, while I think a MS is restricted to her unique ability, and whatever magical weapons they prefer, if any.

Lapis Lazuline pleases old men for gems ohohoho

If you breathed in Tepsekemei, she could reform herself in your lungs and tear you apart from the inside.

Not to mention the spells seem pretty difficult to actually do; to cure a cold you need to chop off a chickens head in some elaborate ritual.

I don't think Mana cast any spells other than the fireballs stored in her staff and the protection on her clothes.

>people are shitting on Lapis I in the last thread
She's only wiping her apprentice's ass. It's ironclad rule for not letting anyone knows about MG. Blue Comet was retarded.

She's also helping the cunt duo in Jokers

Yeah and she's forcing Lapis III to help the duo without telling her what's actually going on

Where's this forcing part come form?

From the translated chapter it's only Pfle asking SG to contact Lapis III directly without Lapis I being mentioned at all.

If Tama scratched you then you would be blown apart as the hole opened.

Lapis II a best. Rules may be rules, but the only ass Lapis I is covering is her own. She even said so at the end. More than likely because theres a good chance shes affiliated with Plfe and Pythie's schemes.

If Nemurin came to you in a dream, you would be comfy.

Would that count as sleeping with Nemurin?

I think it's from the spoiler chart.
It has 協力関係 between Pfle - Lapis I - Pythie

No__

You have it backwards, I come to Nemurin in my dreams.

Whats it say friend?

cooperative relationship