What did you guys think of today's episode of Jojo?

What did you guys think of today's episode of Jojo?

I think this thread is gunna bite za dasto

No because this thread is actually good.

Just keep the quality up and we'll be fine. That being said, the mod is being overly trigger-happy with nuking threads.

Pretty amazing. I was honestly surprised that some people didn't think so. I thought it captured everything from the manga that it needed to capture.

>First episode of the finale airs

lol time to delete the jojo threads wouldnt want to keep all that in one place haha

It was 11/10, fucking adored it, I have good faith in DP now that they'll deliver the entire finale

because we have an ongoing anime

Why the fuck are the mods deleting threads today?

Really good. I like how David showed up the BTD when Kira got stabbed in the bathroom. Also animations were better than usual, models looked good (like in OP pic) and obviously zebra Kosaku. The only thing I didn't like is Rohan's color.

Which makes it extra rediculous that the thread was removed

>watch animeonlies react
>they don't understand bite the dust's
time travel until it's spelled out for them

Because this is for manga discussion primarily, not the video games. If we move to /vg/ and barely discuss the video games, we'd get pruned for not being vidya. /jp/ would be a safer bet.

Anybody else get chills when Kira brushed his hair and it matured? That actually seemed pretty fucking badass to me

Rohan looks like ass in general, you can't change that fact

It was great, i love the effect of Kira being sucked into a "loop portal" when he got the power.

On another note, why are the threads being deleted? Is it because they're generals? Cause it's either multiple threads talking about the same anime, or people doing a single thread multiple times and then they bitch about generals too.

its because appearently earlier today mods said that if a thread has shit like a pastebin it will get deleted.

Because you guys are using ''/jojo/''
Using the pastebin
and meme posting like Gappy and gay priest.

This thread is still alive because it have none of that.

Yeah Rohan looks like ass, but I like color white. So vomit outfit doesn't appeal to me.

Thats stupid
Whats wrong with condesing info so the thread isnt filled with newfriends asking the same questions over and over?

It was pretty amazing, I still think ending the episode on Rohan exploding would have been the better decision, but they went in a different direction and did it well.

Great Days is also the superior opening and next episode is the perfect time to reverse it.

what's so bad about a pastebin anyway?

as for the episode, i thought it was great. my only complaint was that this panel wasn't a striking pose or anything in the anime

>So Narancia posting is A OK then

Don't push your luck too far is all im saying.

>Rohan discovers Kira's identity
>Hype music starts playing as he gets excited and flips the page
>sound completely stops as he reads his death
10/10

>So Narancia posting is A OK then.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>meme posting is now something worth deleting threads for
Good fucking luck moderating every single thread on this board

>Giving a means to stop newfags from asking the same fucking question multiple times is bad

I guess loves really do not like organization.

Stuff like Gappy make me happy need to go. Minimal meme posting should be fine.

i wonder how rohanon is doing thanks to this episoode, wasn't he an animeonly?

This

Weren't Kira hairs supposed to go back to blond instead of white?

My god thats the ugliest fucking pic you've posted dude

Is wanting to lewd Shinobu perfectly fine?

9/10

Oh yeah?

>meme posting is deletion is worthy of deletion now

Haha, i wonder how long they can keep this shit up, cause Sup Forums is nothing but meme posting. They can't just expect an entire board to stop with what they've been doing for ages unless they want more than half the people gone.

>New episode of JoJo comes out
>It's the first episode of the final arc
>Want to discuss it on Sup Forums without worry of spoiling stuff for newfags but the only thread is some guy asking what order to watch a series that literally is ordered linearly from Part 1 - 8.
>If it wasn't getting nuked by some newfag janny there would be a pastebin that OP could look at for the answer.

Why the fuck are anime threads getting deleted again? Why the fuck am I getting blocked for 15 minutes for making one?

This isn't Sup Forums, we don't have an anime generals board and this is a very popular currently airing series with monthly manga releases. Let us fucking have a thread about it, we'll move to /ag/ if you know Hiro actually makes the board.

How much of a newfag shitter do you have to be to get butthurt about a single thread about a huge series like this, we even go out of our way to put "JoJo" in every OP so you spergs can filter it easily.

Honestly, who fucking cares?

Did these threads change anyone's opinions on JoJo related things?
For me, that faggot made me hate Narancia way more during my VA reread.

Matured hair has never been consistent

waifufaggotry is allowed, because that's what most of Sup Forums is about anyway

is there any more of these?

Not entire Sup Forums. Just fucking /jojo/ for some god forsaken reason.

Meanwhile there are threads that are just shit like this that start with a meme, or have the anime name in the thread title

Good. She's a gift to this world and I want to give her a kiss before leaving for work

djt, monmusu, and a couple other generals got nuked over thr past few days

How so?

Go to google graphics and search something like Filthy Frank x Jojo. I saw a Diavolo and Pucci ones.

Also, yes, gappyposting, naranciaposting, blah blah blah, it's all faggotry. But you really think it won't just move to whatever the "generic JoJo thread that totally isn't a general" ends up being?

Just finished the episode. It was fucking perfect

Stop playing victim complex.

DJT got completely purged so consider yourself lucky.

So what memes are still allowed?

Christ, mods what the fuck

the character was just annoying to me, and every time he did anything i was reminded of the shitposter
at least teruposter stopped after a few weeks, making enigma kinda funny when it came around. same with dire. but naranciafag has overstayed his welcome by months and constantly ban evades

Only ones the jannies like, like rage comics and grumpy cat.

because multiple threads are allowed

that was specifically stated

No one is being forced into one thread, and if you take over another thread to make it a general ie "let threads die naturally" you'll get banned

>or have the anime name in the thread title

Thats not a problem. Im talking about /topic/

That's pretty much the only thing that these threads influenced for me too. I actually liked Narancia before coming here. He had a cool Stand, he had some pretty funny moments, and him swimming for the boat was heartwarming as fuck.

>Kancolle threads are still allowed
Sasuga mods

>Inception?!
These fucking people, man.

/DJT/ has been consistently shitposty recently, they hardly talk about Japanese anymore they just meme about how Sup Forums sucks just like the rest of the board. Good riddance desu

I have never ban evaded once fucker.
I have been making Narancia even better with my posts.

Lots of them got deleted.

You know, it'd probably not be causing then this much of a stir, if instead of just straight up memeing out of nowhere, people played then off as inside jokes when it fits.

>because multiple threads are allowed
But we don't want or need multiple threads, it scatters the discussion needlessly. And people bitch and moan if we make multiple threads anyways.

Why the fuck is this allowed if we're not allowed to have a generic JoJo thread.

Kira best antagonist.

I really love this "about to die" look that rohan had on this episode and cheap trick

I've seen you get banned more than once, and one of your posts EARLIER IN THIS THREAD is gone now. Phone posting is my guess

>44
Mista...You...

forced memes are the curse

Fuck off

Calm down. Give it a couple of days and it will all be back to normal. Though I'm pretty sure some of the affected threads will be more cautious in the future when making new threads.

This episode was amazing so lets talk about it unless you guys want to get this thread deleted again.

This thread will not get deleted because OP wasn't a faggot.

What's their excuse for not deleting them all and keeping them in /jp/ or /vg/?

His only real competition is DIO and Pucci, Valentine if you want to include both universes

The Part 5 anime is gonna be a ride

Didn't you say you were phone posting one time?

Probably a fake naranciafag then.
I haven't seen any of my posts in this thread get deleted yet.
Also my bans are only 3 days long.

A new movie is coming out soon.

A new JoJo episode came out today though.

>the Janny walked by with his hotpockets
>he dropped them and said ''Damn it!''
>some women laughed at him
>people started to shitpost
>at 8:27 the general got deleted
>user was also killed

Can't you stop at least on fridays? I mean, a new episode has come out, what did you think of it? Join us on the discussion man.

I hope the finale goes better than the stardust crusaders finale, david fucked that up

Yes and the mods are not deleting this thread? What are you complaining about? Previous thread got deleted because of the pastebin and the usage of /jojo/

yamero

From this ep, I have VERY high faith that they'll pull through. I could feel the BUDGET.

they saved budget this time, didn't you see how the shadows were on point this episode?

What the hell is wrong with a pastebin?

I've never phoneposted before.
Yeah sorry about that I did once say that whenever a new episode or chapter came out that I wouldn't post him.
I have been slacking in that regard so from now I won't post him anymore on those dates.

BDs fixed it and aside from animation quality it was good so if it happens again i'll be a little pissed, but i'll forgive then for it.

They've done a great job for most of the series.

Thank you man, these days should be special at least. How'd you like the episode? Been hyping up for this fight for so long.

KOICHI KUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

I think it was more the use of /jojo/. Posting a pastebin in any part of the of thread seems fine anywhere else.

This thread seems kinda dead, was there a more lively jojo thread for the new episode? I'd really appreciate a link.

I didn't like it

Are you sure a mod didn't create this thread?

There is so much censoring it makes me kind of regret watching Jojo live. Doubt I'd ever get round to rewatching the BD release.

So what's wrong with informing newfags, the JoJo series has a lot of shit to know about in it and it would be better than having thread after thread of Q&A
So i take it that just naming the thread JoJo instead of /jojo/ will stop the mods hounding them?

Pretty good kinda of iffy on Rohan's color scheme though.
To be honest I haven't watch any episodes after Highway Star because I've been kinda busy.
I really should though considering Part 4 is my favorite part.

But you must realize that some generic thread where people say "What did you guys think of today's episode of Jojo?" is exactly the same as just saying "JoJo" right?

People will go the the catalog, type in JoJo, go to the thread, and shitpost all the same stuff.

It's pointless. The pastebin being in the OP is useful anyways.

Your favorite part is part 4? I thought it'd be part 5, but good taste man. I'm iffy on Rohan's scheme too but his death this episode was spot on. You really should find some time to watch, the last few eps have been a treat and it looks like they've actually budgeted the finale PROPERLY.

Why not?

So, are we allowed to talk about the manga here? The OP specifically states "What did you guys think of today's episode of Jojo?" which means it's a thread about the anime.

Do we need to make a new thread to talk about the manga and parts past 4? Or can we do it here?

Doesn't do it here effectively just make this the new edition of the general though? Since it'll then be a general JoJo thread.

Now that i think about it, why was all that info written there, did Hayato already experience one loop before? Then why didn't he remembered any of and show went on as if Rohan was the first loop?