What are the benefits of having a jew friend?

What are the benefits of having a jew friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are importing drugs in to your country,
Go get them pinoy

problems

3 million to go

Weapon and intel deals, moral superiority

Will they honour all the fucking white people who saved their arses too?

A lighter wallet

You stop falling for memes.

they help you remove kebab

Getting niggers and arabs imported to your country

>What are the benefits of having a jew friend?
having an american friend

Wtf just fucking fuck fuck, I fucking hate Jews so fucking much. I’m going into an autustic fucking rage. Fuuuuuck those fucking kikes. Fuck the god fucking up our country. Fuckity fuck

I fucking hate Jews so ducking much. ews(fake white people), were a race that originated deep underground. Jews had mystical powers, and very high IQ. They drilled out of the surface 10,000 years ago, and lived among humans.

They scammed their way to the top of society, and isolated themselves from their enemies. Jesus, the rebellious jew, taught love and peace, and rejected jewishness. He used his mystical jew magic channeled from God himself to perform miracles. New jews became christains, and old jews stayed jews

And their "thank you" is to fund drug cartels from the shadows and criticize the president with an 80% approval rating, for "human rights abuses" and "authoritarian behavior"

Get invited to all the best spirit cooking sessions.

lmao might of been then but duterte wont have any of their shit now.

Fuck you period stain. The Jewish cabal controls your fucking country.

That's it lad. Now go train up, you've a government to run!

the jews are the reason your country is a shithole senpai.

Shut the fuck up australia. Your country is basically chink shitting grounds now

Well you're right about weapons and moral superiority.

literally no such thing famalam

I've been to the Philippines and no.
Mostly they are Nigerians and Chinese

The only country in Asia that the Jews have a little bit of control over is N. Korea.
Chinese control most of Asia

We saved 100k out of pure kindness of our heart and they still fucked us up 20 years later.
Thanks a lot Israel.

Shlomo will stab you in the back and very kindly deny all guilt and blame someone else for you.
"Oy vey! who put that knife in you goyim!? Who leaves a knife in someone's back like that!? The chutzpah of some goyim!"
All you have to do to earn this benefit is stab people in the front for Shlomo.

Benefits?

You mean to the Jew right?

10% discount on a one-way ticket to hell after death

Losing WW2, but paradoxically, increasing our territory.
Treat jews nice and they will treat you nice.

Philippines best ally!

He will subvert and demolish your country last.

Who was that guy who saved a bunch of jews in WWII only to be assassinated in israel?

How did the Phillipines save jews when they were under Japanese occupation?

Count Bernadotte

yeah, that's him
he was a swedecuck too (heh)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Beats me. The jews must be playing a number on us or something.
They want our trust apparently.

listen you nigger it is just a thank nobody wants jack shit from you shithole country

drugs, crime, you get to fight all their wars for them, they displace native flips at the head of banking and media corporations, eventually they take over and run your government, feed all your money to their personal bank accounts while your citizens live destitute and poor, and then on top of it all they import somalians to demographically replace you.

Hope you enjoy having these (((friends))), fliparinos

based