CNN

Is cnn full of shit? I had a little "argument" with my teacher, which i lost causr didnt want to use argumrnts without proper foundations for them, so here's a little something for round two: is cnn full of shit? Post legitimate sources, that dont sound like conspiracy theories. Her main argument was that cnn has no financial motivation and is considered the most trustworthy on earth out of all govt funded news networks. Gif unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I
godoffury.deviantart.com/journal/My-image-appears-on-the-front-page-of-CNN-622760562
youtu.be/X1spc8RuyYo
youtu.be/AV3KMCJO5Jc
youtu.be/jGq5No6GwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=1LJX1tLGiRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just youtube cnn fake news, there is plenty of it. How about KOIgate? Is 2 scoops of ice cream really news? wikileaks has Hillary's marching orders sent to CNN. Proving CNN is fake news should be extremely easy.

Fair enough.

Thanks user, gonna do some digging on these.

>most trustworthy
>no financial motivation
YEAHHHHHH

Show her (I assume it's a womyn) this classic gem

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

>that guilty glance toward the camera

youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I

dont come off too strong when discussing - they mostly spin their narrative, not just lie directly.

>losing an argument about main media's legitimacy
Pathetic.

Cnn believes in equality, or they wouldn't employ cotton pickers to do a cotton picker's job

lmao btfoo

Sauce

for the record, cnn was trash way before Trump

oops, wrong network

During the RNC they stole mlp fanart to use above their story about Melania's 'plagiarized' speech.

godoffury.deviantart.com/journal/My-image-appears-on-the-front-page-of-CNN-622760562

youtu.be/X1spc8RuyYo
youtu.be/AV3KMCJO5Jc
youtu.be/jGq5No6GwTQ

Your teacher is a dumb fucking cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

A lot of people still find the media trustworthy because they've never had as much of a reason to question the "truth" as they do now. It's a shame that people are so apathetic about it.

Financial motivation isn't the only motivator for bias. Political leaning is a huge factor.

CNN is a highly biased establishment left (Democratic party) network, pic related. All the TV news networks are highly biased towards dominant political parties in their home nation.

The least biased new sources are the Wallstreet Journal which is center right with a pro business lean and Reuters which is center left with a pro business lean.

Look into that "hands up don't shoot" stuff about the Ferguson unrest. That was fake news and made it worse.

You have to argue that the station provides limited context and produces one sided world views. There's thousands of examples of this from small (Howard stern tapes of Trump) to large (dossier). It's your fault you got blown out by your teacher.

People should be apethetic. Everything is right in their fucking faces. The dots are numbered in their fucking coloring book and retards cant even draw the lines themselves. They trust CNN more than their own eyes, ears, and experience. They dont even want to listen to a word or take it at face value and look into it. All they do is ask for sources and then dodging and ignoring sources given while still asking for source. They have no abilities at all to look up anything. They want you to do all the work while paying attention to absolutely none of it.

So no i dont feel any fucks or remorse for how stupid they are. The last one that laughed and tried to pull that mind shit with while his friends talked shit got put in the hospital. They arent even human to me. I consider them to be some sort of subspecies below animals. I show more affection to animals.

>Shouldnt be*

Thanks for all of this, def some good shit here. Also yes she's a womyn. I must admit tho, if i start to ramble about the corporations and the media controlling everything, she's gonna think i'm batshit insane.

That one I find particularly hilarious for some reason.

Didn't they run a story about some guys fucking dog that looked like Trump?

Good point. Also yeah, i havent done alot of research on the subject, i didnt want to come off as an idiot by repeating what i heard on pol.

>googles cnn dog trump
>cnn runs article about the inside of a dogs ear looking like trump
>pic related

Pic related

That's pretty much all you need isn't it fucking kek

IMPEACH

Yes it fucking is XD

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFF!!!!!!

If your teacher thinks all the financial motivation for a company or group appears in a legitimate form, on the books, they're an idea.

The drug company I used to work for managed to convience so many people the drugs were effective and useful just by having lots of supposedly independent third part references; who all happened to also be in receipt of 'gifts' outside of work and would obviously be lined up for a potential job with the company if they decided to leave their medical career.

The benefit of bullshitting on TV is rubbing shoulders and connections.

>idea

idiot, even....

Scoop posting
javascript:quote('150188984');

Fuuuggggg I'm retarted

Keep your points simple and direct. Make sure you can back your claims up. Don't try to "bring the cardhouse down" right off the bat.

>make sure you can backup your claims
The exact reason i'm posting here, friend

> is considered the most trustworthy on earth
Is this what they teach you in Euroland?

Trust of media is at an all time low and you gotta rethink the trust of a channel when the President of the United States is calling them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LJX1tLGiRg

Also if you want the really funny ones you can go look through orcposting threads in archive, they usually are sourced from CNN so the real headlines are exactly as riidculous as the memes.

OF COURSE ITS FULL OF SHIT

THEY'RE PAID TO WRITE SHIT THAT THEIR EDITORS WANT THEM TO WRITE

WHO PAYS THEIR EDITORS? THEIR SHAREHOLDERS! WHAT DO THEIR SHAREHOLDERS CARE ABOUT? PROFITS AND DIVIDENDS!

In other words the ideal that jounalism is about "public scrutiny" and "enhancing government accountability" is a load of bullshit and is on balance more likely conflicted with the media business's financial interests to be run FOR PROFIT. That is the first contradiction.

The second contradiction is the conflict between a government's desire to control the media's portrayal of reporting on government affairs AND ITS REGULATION of the media. In some places it is hidden behind dubious punishments and incentives such as "White House Press Passes" or "Media Licensing Regulation".

Lastly there is the final conflict between the journalist themselves and the financial conflict of PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT. Meaning a story may be sensationalised against the interests of public discourse so that the journalist makes a name for themselves, much like ambulance chasing lawyers, the gung ho prosecutor, the freshly elected junior minister and so on and so forth.

CNN and their Jounalist colleagues are on par with Insurance brokers, car salesman, bankers and real estate agents, do not trust them. Ever.

>ads
>no financial motivation
Read a synopsis of (((Manufacturing Consent)))