Why are so many boys feminized now? What's the cause?

Why are so many boys feminized now? What's the cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy43h4xDCmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feminism and single motherhood.

he thinks it's a gun

Sweden still exists

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Single parents.

I've ranted this rant a hundred, a thousand times. I can't bring myself to do it today. tl;dr: single mothers spend their entire lives trying to find ways to emotionally abuse their ex-husbands, and sexualising their kids is the go-to method. Anything to cause an outburst which the ex-wives will argue is proof of bigger long-term issues, and not just anger at seeing their son sucking manikin cocks at the mall.

/thread.

>that pic
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK
THIS SOCIETY NEEDS TO BURN DOWN

Jews.

We had Fight Club too grow up from, they have cars 3.

what are you even talking about

The "Cry it out" method is causing all of this.

Jewish attack on White masculinity

The feminine archetype is stamped on anything with a surface, plus it's easy to emulate.
The masculine archetype is much more blurry when using contemporary lenses.

The work place is feminized. The schools are feminized. Our music is feminized. It's only obvious what that results in.

how misogynistic of you

Why not? As long as they don't grow up as illogical and ignorant hipsters, they're fine.

Lutheranist heresy, wich leads to women rights and single mothers

Just because you want to fuck trap boy pussy in the future doesn't mean this is good, slant.

Asian opinions do not matter when it comes to masculinity vs femininity. Unless you're a samurai or something. Even your leaders look like lesbians.
Sorry.

>ctrl + f "soy"
>no results

Soy, GMO'S, additives to the water supply, and leftism.

I don't like cross-dressers.
Okay.
I didn't account for that. Thanks for letting me know.

>sk flag
come on

Sucking cock and getting fucked up the ass is a lot of fun. Why deny yourself pleasure by not acting like a girl and bowing down to BBC?

Dont Worry He's Fine.....

when societies get rich the people start caring less about gender roles.

Being too worried about offending someone or how they might feel to actually raise a kid properly

yess yesss your hate powerssss ussss

Feminism's "Toxic masculinity".
The current trend in hollywood is to depict faggots as masculine. It's a play to make kids and teenagers do two things- to make it undesirable to act masculine (also known as "act like a faggot" and to normalize faggots. Real faggots don't act masculine at all. There is no such thing as a masculine faggot.

you do realize barbers were men historically?

just cause hairdressers are faggots doesnt mean cutting hair isnt a proper job

>white boys being pushed into feminization and homosexuality
>white girls being pushed into being shameless whores and interracial dating/sex

It's like whoever runs Hollywood and the media wants the white race to die out.

Inappropriate :^(

Holy fuck Sweden is expensive.

damn right he is
>masculine at any size

kill with fire

the first two are just publicity stunts

the last one is a kid being a moron...i.e. a kid

the people taking the pictures are the ones feeding the need the public has to be shocked

shock = attention = money

thats all

its the free market ya dingus not a Juden conspiracy

>islamists
Muslims didn't let themselves in.

Theres more calories there than brain cells.

Lock in C heavy metal fan Eddie

tits or gtfo

NOW, SHARON!

>it's the free market.
youtube.com/watch?v=uy43h4xDCmA

here's some free market for you

Drinking out of plastic, hormones and flushed medicines in the water supply, and hormones in factory farmed meat. Plus a sedentary lifestyle and kids don't play outside anymore, so no physical activity to increase test.

my fucking sides

What's wrong with feminine Boys?
Nothing

Soy milk.

Imagine how xe feels.

aint no thang

well yeah free market is freakish as fuck some times but hey threes a lot of freaky people

about as manly as xer i'd imagine

>all of this cringy ass-grimacing
I bet that the guy with the red shirt on the right decided to fuck off from that website the moment that picture was taken. I know I would.