How can we support Israel the best way? They need our support in their war against warmongering islamic invaders

How can we support Israel the best way? They need our support in their war against warmongering islamic invaders.

Did you know that Israel wants peace? but is denied it by islamic invaders

Did you know that IDF only targets terrorists and hamas fighters? While Hamas targets INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS? let that sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lt47llMalmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hang yourself

The Jew is in control of Holy Jerusalem.

Let them fight, so we can fill the void.

are you gay a muslim lover?

By nuking them

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

>"While Hamas targets INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS?"
Good.

Free Palestine

fight your own fucking wars assholes!

cant deny this proof

>Israel defense force

whatever anything or anyone associated with Israel says about their enemies, is false

look at this

They certainly are very confident that they're going to be forced to shoot some people who look very much like civilians, but it's OK because they're really HAMAS and anyway they were going to do the same thing to the chosen civvies so everything's fine.

did you know that Israeli girls love western men who support them in their war against islamic invaders?

you've been making this exact thread for years. why is israel so desperate to get Sup Forums to like them

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?

My fiancee wouldn't be very happy about that.
She hates kikes.

Why ? is your wife blinded by false anti israeli media?

that girl is obviously european of some kind. she's not an ethnic jew.

Sometimes you just make a bowl of popcorn and sit back to watch the fun. As long as the body count is high on both sides I'm happy.

wrong

Israel is fine, it's like a big open air concentration camp. It's the escapees we have a problem with.

No! Bad Jew! In the sandbox.

How can we kill Israel the best way? Native islamic people need our support in their war against warmongering jew invaders. (Since WW2 Israel only invaded land, not the other way around)

Did you know that muslim wants peace? but is denied it by jew invaders

Did you know that Israel only make false flag attack to allow them to targets "terrorists" and hamas fighters and INNOCENT MUSLIM CIVILIANS? let that sink in

>inb4 being called Ahmed while my first name is Pierre

LOL
blinded by anti-israel media much??

We should've depopulated Mandatory Palestine and built a big fuck off naval base there.

Sorry my jew master, yes Israel always existed and this land was only landed for a few centuries to goyim.
My bad.

>Israel defense forces

Again

I think this song put's it best. Israeli society is completely corrupt. From the Prime Minister down.

youtu.be/lt47llMalmc

why are kikes so pathetic that they make dozens of these shilling threads a day? most jewish women look like inbred subhumans and larp as the "aryans" they hate so much.

>pic related
Their secret shame...

these threads are good because you can instantly spot shitskin migrants here roleplaying from "their" western countries, because the 20IQ you'd need to not realize how Israel's domestic FAR RIGHT policy of blowing the fuck out of sandroaches has got nothing to do with international zionism that's rushing to (((globalize))) everyone and everything as it's being done by completely different people/factions

>How can we support Israel the best way?
Send every jew there