Buyfag thread

read the guide
buyfag.moe

Based mods

Some of us are having problems purchasing from Mandarake over in Does anyone have any solutions?

The guide.

terrible pic for the OP. nothing is Sup Forums related except for the bottom of the Asuka fig. Doll posters need to leave

Become an hero

>dollshit

Nothing about the problems we're having on the guide.

While this was a good suggestion to deal with the problem at hand, I would prefer a solution that results in me getting the items I ordered. Thank you for the valuable input, though!

How much do those cost?

why not look for yourself in the website down in the bottom?

Yes this is official mandarake support, don't ever email us with questions about problems with our site, always ask on Sup Forums first.

Is the thing with mods gonna stop in a week or is this something they're actually try to enforce?

it's not a sticky so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they posted it in this thread as well and then that was the last we ever saw of it

Only time will tell

It'll stop soon. It's not like this is the first time a mod like this has appeared.

Hopefully try to enforce and you all will be purged.

I collect dakis but I will never be a doll fag

>dolljoints

why

I feel like theres a difference between cute 1/3's that you dress in cute clothes and admire then 1/1's that are for lewd.

How nice of OP to post dollshit barely related to anime so that the thread gets moved!

>Become an hiro

Honestly dolls are more acceptable than Dakis.

You can be normal and have dolls/figures.

It's Gondola not SpĆ¼rdo

Dolls and Dakis should stay in /jp/, they're onahole tier.

where do you even buy a miniature canon from?

So what's the hierarchy then? Are Figures just naturally better than everything else for some reason?

>implying we haven't contacted them both through twitter and email.

>dolls are more acceptable than Dakis
Naw.

Anyone know what figure event is gonna be happening soon? Think within a couple of days.

New MOD doesn't know how anime and manga industry work.

If the figures are Sup Forums related, then yes.

Or he knows that this thread isn't entirely related to Sup Forums.

>You can be normal and have dolls/figures.

But what if the dolls are Sup Forums related too?

I mean, half of Dollfies dolls have been anime related lately (probably because they sell better).

There is no hierarchy, it's just a vocal minority pretending otherwise.

I went from nothing ordered to 6 figures this month.

The buyfag gods have been good to me, got everything on sale, except for Unit 24.

pretty recently got into actual buyfagging (been buying dvds for years and had an original ghost in the shell at some point) and how do you guys who don't have anywhere (detolf/billy bookcase) display your figures
I have them just dotted around my tiny room anywhere that I can find room for them

Megahobby Expo in a few hours.

You guys literally have your own board.

Stop acting like babies.

>UK

what county nig?

berkshire
you?